Riot 1-28-2010

Alex Robinson

Just to clear up. On the last page, Trips and Trevor are both me lol.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

Riot Re-Pugh (Lol get it lol) (Don't expect amazing detail just a summary)

Somebody should really invest in some sort of picture book for Jacobs, his "resemblence" jokes are getting old as all hell. Fausto is still a bad ass on commentary.

Hazmiz vs "Random Jobber"

An epic turn of events as OCW recruits The Pope from TNA. Hazard, your music sucks, just use fucking Hadouken! and have done with it. The RP was wordy as hell didnt put you over as a heel one bit. Luckily your entrance was overshadowed by that of the jobber. Early going, Jobbinski looks strong, with Hazard mounting little offense. Lot of European uppercuts knocking about, but overall your pretty standard HazMatch™. Hazard rolls it back about half way thru and we end pretty good aswell. Nice match to kick off RIOT. Match Score 3/5

We're in the back (I'd assume, we're given no location, So I'm imagining this is taking place in a stately home KD shares with his adopted kids) where K.D is sat with Stacy Clark. "The Beast" has a list, with the names of each person who has beaten him. No word on whether grammar is on that list, but it sure looks that way. Not sure where KD's going with this. There's been lots of talk, but not a lot of action thus far.

Leon brings forth news of his team's absence from Riot thus far. Leon is promptly left in the middle of someplace by his Limo Driver. Leon's team is trapped as their tickets aren't working. Leon's team haven't paid their phonebills. Leon sees a child's bike. Leon swears a little as he steals child's bike. Leon is a bad ass. Leon is coming to Riot.

Trance gets Hostile

First a note on this whole Ex Division scuffle. Stolen title belts = clichéd. Second note, Trance has one of the better CAWs in OCW, although he needs a trip to the barber. Hostile's music intro sounds a bit like a drunken frat party singing along, and he's got a look of Billy Gunn Circa Bill N Chuck. Again a solid match. Trance is very "Indy" in his style, Heavy uses of knees and whatnot. One thing I would say is the Ex story is a little clouded atm. I don't get why Hostile is getting a TV Title match at the Clash, and I don't get where this whole thing is going. Just not feeling the whole feud. Match Score 3/5

'Berg vs Gaines

'Berg arrives with a whore of some description, still to a horrendous theme song. Calvin Harris is not pimpin'. Gaines is Gaines. Mini Nate-Ortiz who still seems to be shaking off the ring rust. Was an alright match, although berg was showing that he is a Champion for good reason. Punch to the chops spells the end for one of our brave competitiors 3ish/5

Now. Again, I'm confused here. We're treated to what seems to be a contract signing between Hazard and Hostile for the Ex Division Championship. Neither Hostile nor Hazard are champions, so its a peculiar one. Especially since Hazard only said git 14 times, instead of his customary 64. The proper Champion takes issue with this, obviously. He clocks up an impressive 4 gits, and a poop joke for good measure. Hazard retaliates with a ladder and another call of Git, knocking out his "life partner" in the process. Trance will see them, and probably us at the Clash.

After commercial, we're treated to Mr McManus on his Marley Ravidson, and a visit from our friendly neibourhood epic face, Smythe DaWonder. Trips, or Trev or whatever wants a title shot, and he's giving SDW's ego a rub. Apparently we're going to see a NA Title match between these two at the Clash. We're to believe it'll be epic.

Leon has arrived. Leon needs a partner. Leon and McManus have a lot of hate. They hate each other, they hate Ryder, they hate the fans, they hate trash, they hate other people holding their title. A perfect team then, no?

OCW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Ryder & Aries VS Leonheart & Mayhem?

This match, I enjoyed watching. There was a good spell of dominance for both teams and, heading into the Clash, everyone had a good bit of momentum to take from this match. A good sneaky finish too. I'm a little upset that we didn't get a look at the Monster this week, after the revelation he ran himself down last week, but overall was a good main event. 4/5

The show fell a little short on the whole, but that could just be because it seemed that there were problems with getting the booked matches done. Hopefully next week's Riot will be an improvement over this week's slighty above average showing. Onto the first proper PPV of 2010 we go then....

No.

Hazard looks more like The Miz than The Miz does! That is seriously gay, isn't there some kind of rules in OCW about being a complete clone/rip off of real wrestling characters? I know a few people have been based off people in the past, but that shit is ridiculous..he also has possibly the WORST theme music in the history of OCW.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Hazard looks more like The Miz than The Miz does! That is seriously gay, isn't there some kind of rules in OCW about being a complete clone/rip off of real wrestling characters? I know a few people have been based off people in the past, but that shit is ridiculous..he also has possibly the WORST theme music in the history of OCW.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!

Jackhammer was Goldberg, he used a Goldberg caw... oh and Trips 06 Caw was a HHH Caw.

EST. 2006

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/CFC.jpg

- GET BEHIND ME AND SING, CAUSE EVERY HERO GOT A THEME SONG -

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/the_steve_userbarcopy.jpg