Riot 6-02-2010

Why is it that there's 2-3 attacks on each page? I understand Trevor's attacks but it seems like every storyline is based around attacks without any actual reason. Did someone shit in another guy's gym bag? Did someone get into a fender bender with the other guy? Did someone call the other guy's mother a whore? What's going on? Perhaps if there were more RPs to explain things then it would make more sense, but so far all I see is a bunch of big men running around jumping each other, black on black crime, and one awesome RP from Gaines.

All in all, this show was mediocre, I hope the pay-per-view explains things a bit more.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my attacks are retaliation for getting my ass whooped the other week.

KD and Smythe are trying to generate heat in a VERY short amount of time.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

Common sense would tell you that since I didn't record the Smythe getting attacked video the attires being different is something to be overlooked...

but yeah... the timeframe is a little tight but was punched in to make sense... the idea is that Smythe gets rolled up by Aries on Riot and is fuming... next week he makes a statement... first match.... big dude... kick his ass to make a point then shoo Judas from the ring before something bad happens to him...

Title match the next Week... but KD is a beast.. doesn't care about a title shot... comes in the ring with a chair and Kicks Smythe's ass... understandable...

Smythe doesn't take beatdowns lightly exacts revenge the next week Edge Style but is thwarted... leading into the PPV match... simple yet effective speed feud!!! no words... just beatdowns and a match to boot...

It's great that Trevor went super over this week... but other things have to happen as well... which is why the 4 attack videos didn't make sense with Smythe and KD fighting and Leon and Parker in the Main event after being destroyed earlier in the night... cerain things just have to slide if your going to have a slew of attack videos involving half the roster!!!

Show was pretty good tho... upsets are always nice to see... KD and Xavier was entertaining... and I love the angle of the administrators!!! show was missing witty Fausto RP's to be a classic tho... i need that in my Riot!!!

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

This is what happens when you have a select few people doing everything.

Certain people need to get off their asses.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

I like the fact that Smythe explained his own fued in such great detail and for that I mark out, but my one negative with that is he spends so much time wrapped up in his stuff and how he sees it as going, that he gets angry or upset with others when they don't see it the same way.

One thing I've learned is that perception of how a fued you're in is going or how it's suppose go doesn't always translate in to how it's being taken in by the audience. Overall though I think the KD Angelo and Smythe fued could be very interesting and they've put in good work considering the very SMALL amount of time they've had. I hope it continues after the PPV and can be built upon cause this could be a great fued to elevate KD back into the upper midcard again. Other notes (doing this from just thoughts that stuck with me if I forgot anything I apologize. Doesn't mean it wasn't good it's just this is what stuck with me)

Love the Administrator's gimmick with Cruz, it's a perfect secondary storyline. Trips going ape shit was nice and while it's been hard since Mayhem has been away, I'm still looking very much forward to the PPV match. As Smythe said I would have liked to see Fausto on there with a witty RP or Versus with a kickass going away PPV(by going away I mean last show into a PPV).

LocoNY911: I hate you with every fiber of my being just looking at your name makes me want to strike my monitor

I agree with Trips,EVERYONE who wants to be active needs to put in some work .Me and Jook can't do it by our self( j/k).Show does need a little more spark though,some kind specialty match.Tag matches wouldn't go so long if they were tornado.And to beat a dead horse the TV champ needs to be on the show every week he's the TV Champ!Maybe bring back the HC championship and defend it every week,hell something to spice up the show.

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Alright...so just to stop beating around the bush here...

KD/Jookie, what the hell happened to our match that was supposed to have been submitted the night we did it?

It's pretty gosh darn simple there kangaroo, you missed your cue and a big ol' tattooed sum'bitch took your place. Sorry Charlie!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif