Riot 8-05-2010

Bloom

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent enough show, tad on the short side, but there was some nice, if not predictable, storyline continuations throughout the show.

Valmont seems to be working the actual OCW boards, Devolution still do some rather iffy things in their matches, but nothing actually against the rules. KD looks rediculous in that shiny jacket, and they don't look like a tag team, other than their matching skin colour.

Not much written content outside of the Dane Xavier storyline, I've yet to make it to the end of Trips vs Fausto, so maybe that will hold some main event goodness.

Edit: Yup, there it is, there's the storyline goodness.

Edit edit: How good would it be to see Mayhem's DVD edited into a Fausto cutter / RKO?

spacer.png

Few thoughts.

Trance broke the 4 move rule at the end and kicked out of way too many finishers. I say the title not be given to him.

Where's the RPs and the other match?

I'm just gonna say it. Valmont is boring and puts subliminal messages in his RPs.

I rule.

LOL @ Mayhem's rage spear on the ref.

That is all.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif

A LOT of people have regularily broken the 4 move rule, read the thread that Mayhem point it out, I admitted to breaking it, having thought it was cancelled out when they threw out the new rules. It was later explained to me that it was not all the new ones, only select ones.

As for kicking out? I'm sorry I have an ABILITY and a SKILL that enrages you. Is that really ALL you can say? Oh, you done this, you don't deserve this.

This coming from you is quite frankly, fucking laughable. But yes, thanks, I DID kick out of "way too many finishers." I "lost 4 times," but at the end of the day, I WON. OFC, this could all be a ploy by you to see if you can get OCW to book me against you for a title.

spacer.png

I markout for trance's vice beating smythe. its a championship match, all are supposed to have drama. but if people dont like constant kicking out put a finisher limit or lower the tech stat max. theres a few people in OCW that just have quick hands and it wont help out either way.
You don't mean anything. You're insignificant and you will never know what hate is.

I just think it gets a bit ridiculous seeing people kicking out of finisher after finisher. A finisher is called a finisher because it is just that, a finisher. Sure, I want to win too, but if I'm beat I'm not going to make the match look stupid by kicking out like I'm Super Cena or something. It goes against all that is ethical. I remember when the word "skill" meant being able to reverse. I guess it's gone down to who can kick out the most.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif

Trance cheesed for the belt. Gimmie a shot at him. :p

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

I just think it gets a bit ridiculous seeing people kicking out of finisher after finisher. A finisher is called a finisher because it is just that, a finisher. Sure, I want to win too, but if I'm beat I'm not going to make the match look stupid by kicking out like I'm Super Cena or something. It goes against all that is ethical. I remember when the word "skill" meant being able to reverse. I guess it's gone down to who can kick out the most.

I guess you've never seen a Kurt Angle match.

spacer.png

Now it is very unusual me to mark for Dane but i think he made a good point there. There would be no issue to speak of if Trance was reversing all those finishers, but Smythe kept earning that win over and over, but because of a fault in game mechanics due to some attributes he lost a title, now i would say take it away from Trance, but implement the rules to combat this stupidity cause that honestly ruined that whole match for me, and considering when I was a bit more active i could kick out of pins too did it plenty of times in my matches, but if the person earned there second finisher and hit it on me, i didn't even really try cause thats kind of shitty,makes the match look dumb. The fact Trance has a submission move which is practically impossible to get out of as a finisher to win and smythe not even having the chance to kick out of a billion finishers like Trance did is kind of lame and really is a reason people look at the game and playing the game as lame and a waste of time, cause the reason OCW was made is slowly fading away with lame shit like that.It's not that I hate Trance for doing it, but its a cheesy game mechanic that rules should be made to prevent, and labeling it under ethics and leaving it alone isn't good enough cause some people do not care about ethics they only care about the win. This isn't a new problem in OCW, and it's always been that, a problem. I'm hoping someone will finally hammer this shit down and bring back the integrity that brought us all here.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Hooray2.gif

2009 Season:

Singles Record:3/2/0

Tag (Including Handicaps):0/0/0

Gimmick Matches:Trip.Threats:0/1/0

Championship Matches:

Total:3/3/0

Career Achievements:

Dual Champ.

Best Feud Nomination in 2008