Riot Card 11-26-10

Mr.Hennig

I'm liking the card...but not some of the descriptions, I think the Main Event should be titled:

The Litigous Mutt, VS The Devil's Favorite Mutt.

Then you got the Pah rappah the rapping mutt V.S. Wot?-A-Mutt.

Next Up:...Not even worth Talking about.

Then we got:The Dirty Detective McMutt V.S. Muttx3

Then Of course you got, Motor City Machine Mutt, anddddd well Mike O'Malley, fellow rookies gotta have each others backs.

and finally we get to, Nathan "The Original Mutt" Gaines, and The "Hide ya butt" Mutt.

This is going to be the best Eukanuba I've been to in a while.

*This message has been brought to you sponsored in part by, The American Kennel Club, and by The GOP, "Talk about your president, 'like [he's] a dog', You know we do." *

I'm liking the card...but not some of the descriptions, I think the Main Event should be titled:

The Litigous Mutt, VS The Devil's Favorite Mutt.

Then you got the Pah rappah the rapping mutt V.S. Wot?-A-Mutt.

Next Up:...Not even worth Talking about.

Then we got:The Dirty Detective McMutt V.S. Muttx3

Then Of course you got, Motor City Machine Mutt, anddddd well Mike O'Malley, fellow rookies gotta have each others backs.

and finally we get to, Nathan "The Original Mutt" Gaines, and The "Hide ya butt" Mutt.

This is going to be the best Eukanuba I've been to in a while.

*This message has been brought to you sponsored in part by, The American Kennel Club, and by The GOP, "Talk about your president, 'like [he's] a dog', You know we do." *

Can I please whoop his ass next week?

• Mark Out! 2

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/146/8/3/Freakazoid_and_Fanboy_by_Agoraphobic_Blue.gif How the....

Is he getting a title shot within two posts? Crazy. Anyways... more power to Royce if that works out for hiim.

The card is covered in badass barbecue sauce with some awesome sauce on the side, just in case the badass is too much for you.