Everything posted by John Carter
-
The day of OCW 16 year anniversary
The following segment was filmed one month ago at OCWFed 16 year anniversary show John walks into his locker room and sits in front of a camera John:Well where do I even start. I’m here getting ready for my first ever pay per view match in OCW.I can not even tell you how excited I am to be not just here but competing on the 16th anniversary of this company alongside my good friend Chris Greene. Honestly the road I took to get here was a hard one but it was all worth it in the end. The camera pans to the hallway to Tyler Walker walking by the locker room. Once he passes the camera goes back to John who shakes his head John:I know I said I was going for Colin but that was before I ran into that guy. He thinks he runs this place and he decides everything. You wait for him to be ready. You do the work I’ll take the credit kind of guy. I’m surprised he’s actually on time for the show tonight. I really hope I don’t have to work with his lazy ass after this show. Derek though his partner seems to be a decent guy so far. I just hope he keeps his nose out of our business tonight because Tyler’s got something coming for him. I’ll see you guys after the match. The camera stops rolling After the match the camera comes back on as John and Chris make it backstage grinning from ear to ear. John pats Chris on the back then walks off from him. The cameraman follows as John ends up walking into a pissed off Derek Smith Derek: The little stunt you pulled tonight it was cute, but next time… Derek slams his hand on the shoulder of John Carter and grips his shoulder as John starts wincing in pain John:Hey big man chill. This wasn’t about you. I actually think you’re cool it’s about your friend. He’s the one we’re after not you. Derek:Haha it’s funny that you think that. Derek grips harder pushing John down Derek: But since you messed with him you gotta problem with me. Remember that next time you try to attack him, know that i’m gonna be there to. Derek shoves John Carter and walks off Derek:Watch your back John, before I put a steel chair to it. Derek turn to John Derek: And spread the message to Chris too. John smirks and pushes the camera away John:Man get that thing out of my face this documentary’s over I’m done with it. John walks away The cameraman catches up with John a few minutes later who’s now drinking water Cameraman:Now that you’re cooled down a bit, care to comment on what just happened? John:You know what I actually do want to. Derek thinks he can just put his hands on me. Maybe he’s as bad as his partner. I had respect for him. He wasn't why we did what we did, but that’s fine because he can go down with Tyler for all I care. Derek will learn quickly that his partners more of a problem than we are. He’s not going to make it here if he’s alongside him. This isn’t about friendships this is a business. He can stay around Tyler all I care because he’s not my problem. He’ll go down right alongside Tyler because let’s be real, with his attitude he won’t be here for long. We put up with Tyler’s shit because we have to but I dare him to try his little act with a veteran they’ll eat him alive. John walks back to the locker room as the camera cuts
-
Wrestling Club has a problem
Chris Greene is sitting backstage, as John paces back and forth in front of him, visibly upset. All of a sudden John stops in front of Chris and looks at him expectantly. Chris: “What?” John: “We fucking lost, that’s what. How are we supposed to advance past this stage if we keep fucking losing like that. That match was awful!” John punches the wall then looks over at Chris, his hand writhing in pain and trying to not scream out in pain Chris smirks, John never ceases to amaze him. Chris: “Yeah, well at least I didn’t eat the pin this time. Maybe they’ll stop calling me the fall-guy now.” Chris laughs as John’s anger rises to the next level. John: “THIS is why we can’t get a win! We can’t catch a break because YOU aren’t taking this seriously! You just laugh things off and go into each match thinking it’ll work out! It doesn’t work out if you aren’t trying to win!” Chris stops laughing and locks eyes with John, suddenly becoming serious. Chris: “First of all, that’s not cool. Second of all, we’d still be losing if I was just like you. Look at you, you get all worked up over a loss? Be glad we’re on TV still after the stunts you pull with the boys back here. You’re a damn heat magnet.” John: “Fuck you, man.We started Wrestling Club to show off what real wrestling is. If we can’t buy a win then no one will take us seriously.” Chris: “You’re response to everything is ‘fuck you’, care to think up something more original? Anyways, chill out dude. We’ll just need to rethink our strategy. We weren’t prepared for Derek and Tyler like we thought we were, so we’ll need to take a few steps back and be more methodical about this.” John sighs, and cools down a little, still upset over the loss but finally realizing he may have crossed a line. John: “Yeah, you’re right. Sorry, man. I’m just stressed out about this whole thing. We will never get an opportunity like this again and we’re blowing it.” Chris: “No worries. I’ve had far worse said about me elsewhere. From making fun of my talent to calling me Craig just to spite me, you haven’t even come close to crossing a line with me.” John: “Jesus, dude, how can you always remain so collected?” Chris: “Veteran-ness in me, and you’re more like a little angry, yet bigger than me brother in a sense. Remember I’ve been in this game far longer than you, and had far less success than you did on the indie scene. You’re only now experiencing a fifth of what I had experienced at your age. It’s much more frustrating for you.” John: “I guess. What should we do next though?” Chris: “You still got those guys from BYU on your phone? Hit them up, we may need some more diversity to our skill set. If we have to adapt to our environment and bring in someone else, we will.. And that seems to be the case right now.” John: “I do.. But who exactly are you talking about?” Chris: “The boys. Y’know the ones - the only ones you didn’t have beef with.” John: “Well... actually there is one I had beef with but it’s been a few years I think he’d be willing to come in and join the movement.” Chris: “Works for me. Every person you can think of who fits the bill, call ‘em up and we’ll try. Don’t forget about Mono or Roven either, they were with us two years ago, they may be interested in coming back to the group.” John: ”Trust me this is who we need. He’s big, he’s strong - a real, proper wrestler. We get him Chris and not only will we win tag matches but singles matches too. Chris this will change everything.” Chris: “You bury the hatchet with that guy and get him in here, I’m game. Otherwise, a hard pass. Can’t have you having beef with a tag partner, as well as the rest of the locker room.” John “I will be fine Christopher I have no problem with him anymore this was like four years ago. It’s all good and plus now that there is more of us we could potentially get some revenge on Derek and Tyler, if you catch my drift.” Chris: “Well, as long he sees it the same way. If he’s smart, he will. It’ll be mutually advantageous for everyone.” The two leave, John looking through his phone and noting the numbers of individuals he’d contact later. Top of the list? John’s old friend.
-
ULTRA Riot 561: Season Priemere
The show overall was really good. I really enjoyed Tyler’s promo he put together pretty detailed and gives us stuff to base his character off of. The title match between Doc and Ty was really good.. Ty put up a fight but couldn’t get it done in my opinion was the best outcome since Doc is a fairly new champion. The only part of the show that was meh for me was the 2v1. I’ll probably get shit on for this because this is comp after all but that match went on way to long and how close Nate was to winning was very impressive but kind of discredited the other two especially H2O since he just went from fighting the World champ to struggling in a 2v1 situation. My only solution would be don’t do handicap matches because they do more harm than good.
- 12 replies
-
-
- 1
-
-
- 14 years ocw
- e-fed
- ecw
- efed
-
Tagged with:
- 14 years ocw
- e-fed
- ecw
- efed
- efederation
- end games ocw
- king of ocw
- koocw
- ocw
- ocw14
- ocw 15
- ocw 16
- ocw b17
- ocw certified greatness
- ocw consequence
- ocw dominion
- ocw end games
- ocwfed
- ocwfed season 16
- ocwfedtv
- ocwfedtv wwe 2k18
- ocw graduation
- ocw h20
- ocw legend
- ocw live
- ocw main event
- ocw riot
- ocw rookies
- ocw s16
- ocw season 16
- ocw summercide
- ocw title
- ocw turmoil
- ocw turmoil 253
- ocw turmoil 255
- ocw wrestlution
- rock
- wcw
- wwe 2k17 (efed)
- wwe2k17efed
- wwe 2k18 efed
- wwe2k18efed
- wwe 2k19 efed
- wwf
-
Where am I?
A man in a hoodie walks into view of the camera I find myself here in this place that claims to be a wrestling promotion. This place claims to have the best of the best professional wrestlers but that is not what I see. What I see when I look around is a group of fighters. I was sitting back watching Summerside and all I could think is where is that classic wrestling ability. It seems some of the people here have forgotten what it means to be a true wrestler. I see all these talented men not living up to there potential because they are afraid to go back to the basics. They see all these people doing amazing flips and building these wacky characters, they believe they need to do that to all that to be successful in this business. But that is simply not true. I will save this company from all these people doing there eye racks and 450s. My name is John Carter and I have come here to save OCW and I’ll do that by showing everyone what it means to be a true professional.