Everything posted by Joe Zhivago
-
Damaged Goods
Just so you all know, I plan on taking the figure four as Joe's second finisher so if ever lock it in I will be trying to end the match.
- B-17 Still Flying High?
-
Damaged Goods
The rain was lashing down and washing small shards of broken glass down the sidewalk as Joe ducked under the police tape blocking the entrance to his Uncle’s jazz club. Not long had passed since Big Ed, In a fit of ruthless vengeance, came to this place with his goons and violently attacked Joe's Uncle - leaving him in a critical condition in hospital. As his eyes adjusted to the gloom, Joe began to take in the full extent of the damage. The place looked like it had been through a blender. All the musical trinkets Johnny had collected over the years had been destroyed. Joe clenched his fists tightly in his jacket pockets. Joe waded through the overturned tables and chairs to Johnny's office behind the bar. It had been ransacked, an old CRT monitor lay smashed to pieces on the floor. In amongst the chaos, Joe saw an old framed photo, he reached down and gently removed it from the broken glass. It was a photo of his father, the man he was named after, Joseph Zhivago. In the photo his father was in the middle of a wrestling ring, locked into a figure-four (which he called the "Thistly Cross") with a unknown opponent who looked like he was going to tap at any moment, his tag partner Johnny Blake Burns was standing on the apron with a wicked expression cheering him on. He smiled to himself as he carefully put the photo in his inside pocket. Joe found what he came for - he wasn't long gone before the deafening roar of Ed and his gang arrived on their motorcycles. Joe didn't know what they wanted with the place, but he wasn't about to stick around and find out.
-
A Night Out For Tyler pt.3
Think how much easier your night could have been if you went to a classier restaurant in the first place.
- Unleashed #1
-
Turmoil 121
I doubt your jeans can protect you.
-
Turmoil 121
Yeah, next time take your jeans off before getting in the Love Shack. I bet you dyed the water and everything.
-
Turmoil 121
Shout out to Big Ed for attacking Joe's uncle and to Dennis for providing a fun writing prompt.
-
Turmoil 121
I'm just glad Turmoil has some upstanding citizens now, who won't stand for Loki's evil ways.
-
Turmoil 121
You'll be appearing in separate pieces.
-
A Night Out For Tyler
I love how neurotic Tyler Rose is - fake flowers do suck to be fair.
-
Turmoil 122 Card
Surely Corey can outwit Tank!
-
Turmoil 122 Card
Yes please! All these matches should be really fun.
-
Wrestler Bio's Template.
Better late than never! Edit: I always wait a while before filling out bios.
-
Wrestler Bio's Template.
WRESTLER NAME: Joe Zhivago HOMETOWN: Applecross, Scottish Highlands HEIGHT: 6' WEIGHT: 234lbs THEME SONG: Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin SIGNATURES: 1. 'The Highland Fling' - Belly to Belly Suplex 7 2. 'The Three Sisters' - Three Amigos FINISHER: 1. 'The Single Malt'' - Single Knee Facebuster ACCOLADES: 100% Scottish Beef Biography: Second generation wrestler. Joe Zhivago left his humble, humdrum existence in Scotland to make a name for himself. How long before he regrets his decision? Will OCW change him for better or worse? Tune in to ”Turmoil” every Thursday to find out.
-
Wrestlution 10
Please find the time!
- Aztec Prophecy
-
Wrestlution 10
Either way, I'll be ready for season 2!
-
Wrestlution 10
Dammit Jimmy, why you have to go all Jeff Hardy on us? It was a glorious finish though and your entrance attire was superb - I marked out hard. Now go get yersel married. All your fans will be waiting patiently for your return. Dennis, you actually dressed as Batman, lol, only you could pull that off. It was an awesome match and your hype videos were both great. Have you been wrestler of the month yet, Dennis? I know Sophia vs Alex was on the pre-show, but I didn't comment there and the match was excellent. The culmination of so much hard work from Sophia was definitely worth the wait. I've hardly been able to watch much of the show, because my internet is terrible, but what I have seen is inspiring. Can't wait to get season 2 underway!
-
Wrestlution 10
Marking out for AC/DC. You just know this is going to be badass!
-
An interview From Each Side of the Story
I'm totally more excited for Lution and finding out 4 of the 11 gigs are your entrance.
-
Aztec Prophecy
I now imagine you like the bad guy from Highlander. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/highlander/images/5/5e/11547441_gal.png.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110126154241 Which would be awesome! To be more constructive - I'd like to see a more human side to Sinister Scot.
-
Turmoil 120
B-17's favourite aftershave.
-
Unleashed #1 Card
Please can 2k17 just be an HD remake of any of the ps2 games!
-
Turmoil 120
Senpai is right. *ashamed face*