Riot- 03-08-2011

Cash Creed

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
First thought, Oh Canada, god bless TD for giving D.A a personality that isn't generic!
  • Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

I sincerely thank you guys for making my show happen... I can't watch any video right now because I have to go to work and my computer in being a whore... and I won't get to watch it tonight because I have a "home studio session booked" with what I hope is an actual whore ;)... but all who contributed and put in the time to make my show work get an extra pat on the back today!!!!

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

First rookie to do that.

*Jookie walks to the back* - Made me lol.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

The Jacob Trance Review

So, in the wake of last weeks fantastic Riot, we have another beast altogether one in which I deserve to be criticised for the way I played in my match, conduct leading into the match, and the editing of the match. We'll see how that goes, anyway, on with it!

The Riot opening video comes to a close and we wind up outside, oh my, is it going to be Kevin Thorn? Aw, no, it's Jacob Trance. I tried to do something "different" from what I usually do, and it's up to you to tell me if I actually got it, I crammed in a few hints about my lack of direction as noted by staff and friends, even bringing up an old line from last years Wrestlelution.

Next, out comes this weeks Riot boss, he tells us he built this weeks Riot set, and boy did he do a brilliant job, beautiful! Riot sold out in 20 minutes, and at an undisclosed location, which begs the question "how did they get there?" I'm assuming it's similar to the Ultimate Warriors parts unknown, or the tickets had the location on it.

He points out the other Candians are not Wonder quality, they don't have that gold standard like he does, he's not at all sorry for killing Sensation either, everyone seems to want to do it, but Smythe achieved the Am... Canadian Dream.

Previous Metal vs Canada's Favourite Son's

Up next, it's the strange bed fellows pairing of Precious Metal taking on Canadians Favourite Daughters? Holy sex change batman! I like that Dupree has made it out of Ambition, it'll really help him. Hot Canadian chicks are win, and out come Canada's favourite sons. I think Dorien rubs it on our faces too much he's canadian with the flag everywhere on his attire, but it works. Arnauds attire has changed colour? We start off with Arnaud vs Hallows, who rocks Arnaud with a nice kick, moonsault combo. Arnaud connects with the running calf kick only to find himself being dropped again with a rana, but he comes back with a nice vertical suplex. Both men reversing like demons, and another moonsault.

Hallows tags out, and Rox walks into a big knee, and Hallows gets hit of the apron. Rox fires back and it seems Arnaud is in a bit of trouble before tossing Rox around like a rag doll. Canadian dragon wants in, another counter and a GERMAAAAAA... I mean CANADIAN suplex.

Dupree and Hallows now, with Dupree showing off a fantastic leap, then he kills the referee off a crossbody. Maybe it's not only Ryder having issues with them. Canadian Tiger-plex! Not even a one? Come on, break it after 1 or 2 depending. SHARPSHOOTAAAAAAAAAAAH. And it's obvious Rox doesn't have resiliency with THAT slow escape attempt. Drop toe hold! Elbow drop! We're going old school it seems.

HIPTOSS! Highly back and forth so far, with I think YFC in control, little bit of The Rockers there, leading into a moonsault. Hallows looking for the sig, and another crossbody goes missing. And Dupree survives with the double team move. All of these old WCW themes are making me grin, tells me Rox recorded it. Wrassling going on in the ring though, so back to that. Hallows has another sig, will we see it? I think so! Here it comes, the Hallowed be thy elbow! Yes, I'm Matt Striker, I make shit up. Shuriani! and Dupree is slow to help out Arnaud, but he kicks out anyway. Arnaud is in a lot of trouble, tag to Rox who also has a sig.

Just noticed that Dupree's ass keeps flashing on the apron, sig counter. Into the Canadian crab suplex! Dupree finally back in, and hits an uranage!

Dupree wins the bain of my existance, and follows up with a double underhook Alberta lock. A taunt results in him being punched in the face and Arnaud runs right into a big flying elbow. Aurora-borealis-plex!

American made! The Canadian's in the match are rioting! Never mind, they're Canucking up and coming back strong, spoke too soon, leg drop to the balls. And Hallows is whipped into his corner off a reversal, and Rox tags him instantly, I don't like that in the game sense, but it makes sense psychology wise. My former sig rocks Rox, and now Hallows goes for his elbow again, could this be it? I don't know, it keeps damn buffering. And no, it's not, but the break up is gone, by gawd, the breakup is gawn! Arnaud tries to fly and goes face first into the canvas, fails to tag out, and then brings in Dupree.

Half expecting to see a hot tag sometime soon from the Canadian's, they're dying out there and Rox is gonig to work. Here comes ARNAUD! Counter! Irish whip, irish whip, RUNNING MOVE, Running sig! Finisher! And that's all she wrote with the supaaaah kiiiick.

Trance Rating: 3 1/4 stars. It kind of began to drag, but that's how tag matches go really.

A... non-interview, interview RP, where the interviewer simply wants to get an interview, but security won't let him.

Smythe continues to mock the other Canadian's, before going on about how I keep beating him, yup. He even congratulates me, then bans APEX from interfering, bastard. Sort of anyway.

Trevor McManus turns up... In a bed, what the hell? Trevor screams BLAAAH! And I marked, though if I were him I'd be worried someone would push my bed out into the freeway.

Ryder's war on referees continues as he comes out looking pretty damn sharp. I quite like the Ryder character, it's just condascending enough to be taken seriously, and intellgent enough to guess what all of his big words mean. I'm also very pleased he didn't change his theme, as it fits him perfectly. Oh wait, he did change it to some indie techno pop cheese. I guess it might grow on me.

I'm sorry, three referees versus Chris Ryder will not draw. That's my opinion, I'm entitled to it. Right at the end we have APEX mentioned, and how they're winning tonight, GO APEX!

Trevor McManus quite likes popcorn, and having enderly nurses helping him. Nice short stuff from Trevor so far.

The interviewer still hasn't gotten his interview, but he bribes the security guards, who's employer can buy anything he wants, with a match on Riot... Hmm, if Dane wanted them wrestling he'd have them wrestling, guards should guard, not let Mike Adamly into the room of Dane Xavier!

Parker and Casey are talking about hating Smythe, Smythe shows up, and we get the first Tiger Blood reference of the night, followed by the striking of a new team, Ebony and Ivory.

Iceberg still gets all the girls, all white everything comes to mind, he wants the OCW title.

We finally get out interview, and it essentially puts over the fact that Dane might be a litlte insane, he talks about Charlie Sheen, everyone loves Charlie Sheen. He wants to wrestle Nate, or hurt him, he wants the power of the Ultimate Nate Ortiz. It seems Dane is going broke and is going to snap without his wealth, who knows.

Cody and Smythe interact, KD is hated by Smythe, it's Asssins Creed's fault (lol) and we'll see if Cody is TV champion.

Dane Xavier vs Lucas Crowe

CRY LITTTLEEE SISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER. Will it be an ass kicking, or a close contest? We'll need to see... I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT. More WCW themes and a lot of moving back and forth. My mother informs me Dane Xavier looks naked from a distance as he goes to work with the HEADLOCK. Dane seems eager to prove dying repeatedly in the past two outings was merely a fluke and is taking it to Crowe.

Crowe is having none of it however and begins to fight back before Dane goes after it. HIS BATTERIES HAVE DIED! Wait... He's moving, wait they've went again. And again... This is actually fairly amusing, big german suplex brings us back to the action before Crowe goes on the attack. Only for Dane to take over again, Northern Lights suplex followed by the million dollar walkway.

Running neckbreaker floors the big man, who rolls out to safety, lot of chops before Crowe says no and punches Dane in the face. The mysterious buffering gremlins are back, damn them, some more chops. Dane still going to work, Xavier is back with a vengeance it seems as he's wanting to prove us all wrong. Smythe wants someone to join a party, Dane is red? I'm confused... He was killing Crowe, but Crowe is fine... HORSEMEN THEME! FUCK YES! THE MATCH GETS FIVESTARS!

Dane's controller strikes again mid-reverse DDT, Crowe finally building some momentum. I'm half expecting Mayhem to materialise and kill Dane for some reason. BIG BOOTAAAA!

Nearfall. The first real attempt to win the match that I've seen. Dane's momentum bar is permanently near full, the man is making a true statement, but can't seem to manage that final push. Crowe is a resilient bastard who keeps coming back at the last minute. Another near fall with Crowe now starting to push it and take over.

I smell a turning point on the rise. Blood to the eyes, and Wasteland, this could be it for Dane. Out at one! Xavier wants this BAAAAD. Vampyre's Curse backbreaker! Oh hai, I'm online now. Big uppercut from Dane leads to BUFFERING. Fucking hell this is annoying, but it leads to a big pumphandle toss you around-plex. More abttery death, signature possibly coming up here. The Ten Buck Drop! Clothesline from Taco Bell! This is over! ONE! TWO! TH..NO!

POWERBOMB! That's how he won the NA title! NO! Kick out! Crowe will not stay down, he's one of THOSE types. And the bass keeps running, running, running, running... Crow fighting back hard, seems to be wanting to put it away. Bloodlust stomps, Dane's reeling... THE WASTELAND! It's oveeeeeer!

Trance Rating: A BlLLION STARS. It had the horsemen theme! Fuck you all, this doesn't mean the review is a sham! But really, about 3 3/4 stars, as I felt it went on a bit, despite the early damage. It just seemed to be two guys giving it their all.

God gelp us all, Trevor has an idea, and his nurse is obviously not an OCW fan. Rope to Glory... Now there's a gimmick... No, shut up Jacob. Trevor McManus is the batman, for the record. A very good promo, with a lot of subtle hints and nuances, in all honesty.

Enjoyable read, though I felt Trevor over did it a little with his light references.

Love the Wrestlelution videos, hate the song, it'll grow on me I suppose. "Champion" by Chipcunt could have been used in some way, as we're the champions of e-fedding.

TV Title Match: K.Dangelo vs Cody Storm

Let me ask you something brother... ARE YOU READY FOR THE SMACKDOWN?! Cos there's no turning back when you're facing the Smackdown. THE SMACKDOWN, CODY, FUCKING, STORM.

THE BEAST, IS UNLEASHED... Welcome... To the DARKSIDE. Wait a minute, Jookie's not in this match. Suge Night? I don't get it, at all. It's a triple threat match, and Jookie walks to the back, then comes out again. WHAT?! Jookie Jam has that face look, could it be everything we needed?

Cody is unstoppable at the bashing game, and Jookie breaks his anus breaking up a pinfall attempt. We attempt to restore the connection, and Jookie gets an elbow drop for his lag. Lot of flailing, and Jookie wins and goes to work, KD throws everyone around, before being dumped of the top rope. Then Cody splats himself, followed by Jookie splatting himself.

Three ways are generally quite rough, but Cody has a sig, shame people always grab instantly in three ways, Cody gets another one, but will he manage to hit it? I htink he will, he's certainly going for it, until KD drops him repeatedly, only to be reversed again. Cody storm seems to be a force, a new face for us to believe in. Same with Jookie so far, he's going for it aswell. Please don't send any of them after my NA title... Kaithankx. Jookie's moonsault hits, but doesn't hit, SVR strikes again. Cody continues to pick off the reverals as Jookie decks the ref.

Could it be, did Cody get his sig off? YES! He did! Ref cops a double team move, Jookie leaves the ring and agets a chair, only to be dove on by Cody who wants to end it. He doesn't get to but he's still grinding away. More reversals, christ Cody, you beast.

KD finally turns it on, looking to go for it before Cody drops him, then Jookie drops Cody. This is actually quite a good three way, in all honesty, PILEDRIVER! Jookie connects with his legdrop, finally and it looks like he may be the next TV champion. Cody strikes whilst Jookie stares at KD instead of pulling the trigger. KD strong whips Jookie into the corner three times... Shoulda hurled him across the ring in my opinion, woulda looked better, but KD is coming back into it now.

Another strong irish whip into the corner by KD. And another strong irish whip, and now they're brawling outside the ring.

OH MY GOD! He just powerbombed Jookie off of the ramp to the floor, but there's a match going on! KD returns to the ring, surely now Cody can take advantage of it being one on one or will KD come out on top. BUFFERING! Right as Cody goes to superman KD on the outside, fuck the FTP server for doing this to me! NOOOO, it won't play! I want to know who wins! Cody's looking to hit the smackdown on KD, who's just taken out the ref for some reason... STORM CLOUD! Can he finish him off? STORM RAID SIREN SMASHING TIGER BLOOD BOMB! ONE! TWO!!!! THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BOYHOOD DREAM HAS COME TRUE FOR CODY STORM!

Trance Rating: 4 stars, I loved the way everything just worked in this, there were a few iffy bits, but the overall production was good

Dangelo also lets us know he wans the world title, and that in one simple month he will change the landscape of Wrestlelution.

Hot dog stand reference from Trevor, for some reason Trevor is reminding me of Doctor Cox, this is win. SHEER, FUCKING WIN.

Smythe DaWonder & Parker Stevens vs APEX

I'm so fed up with everyone around me... Don't like Parker's tattoo, it looks like it's painted on, but the tattoo system is to blame, really. Kudos for him trying, he looks like a beast though, which was his plan all along. The WCW arena looks fucking beautiful. I'm not a fan of Smythe's music, but the movie it's from is great. Buffer, buffer. Damn it all to hell this is making it a long night.

Papa Roach plays as Parker goes to work on Aries. Nice vertical suplex on Parker, followed by... Whatever that move is actually meant to be. I hate it when people randomly run to whatever corner their opponent is in to perform a grapple to simply make sure they don't lose momentum. APEX fires back and causes Ebony and Ivory to powder, then we see our second pile driver of the evening.

Ryder gets thrown at Parker and takes him down with a fantastic cross body, then targets the little Parkers. I'm not a fan of hitting X until it connects, but it's not illegal, so meh. Smythe in the ring with Ryder now, some more chops. Aaaand...a springboard rana from Ryder, that was quite athletic. APEX baby! HHH high knee, and Smythe is in control. Aries gets brought back in and kicks Smythe right in the orange lips. Snap suplex from Aries, who asks for a timeout mockingly.

Then heats a big boot, shame. Ryder runs around to help Aries, gets kicked in the gut and heads back to his corner. Aries and Parker go at it again, and pretty much do very well. Ryder in, gets suplexed.

Who will run this town tonight? APEX. Feel it comin' in the air? All APEX everything. Ryder splats on a dive, poor man. Get him Aries! Get him! Bwahaha. Smythe is quite damaged, but pulls off the powerslam on Ryder before dropping the elbow. Parker in, I'm sure he wants to drop his own elbow.

Sigh more buffering, halfway through. Nothing really of note for quite awhile in the match, Bon Jovi made a run in, in musical form which is always nice. Turn about is fair play as APEX choke Parker in retaliation to what he done to Aries... Who randomly dropkicks thin air, which confuses me. More buffering, I'll use the Simpsons as a break whilst I wait on the rest of this match loading. End of part on the Simpsons means I hit play and try again.

Another hip toss, it seems people actually use that move still. Parker gains a sig and tags out to Smythe, who seems to be setting up for the spear. Countered into a drop toe hold. Smythe's got the rock bottom, nope countered. And Parker punches Aries from the apron as soon as he gets out of the move, but Aries continues to counter. Another apron move as soon as someone exits a grapple counter animation,

Parker enters the ring now, as ryder tries to find a way to bring about an ending. Nice tornado DDT there, and I think we're moments away from an APEX sig. Parker fights off both members of Apex with a big spinebuster, and Aries wants back in. He comes in, hits a neckbreaker and Smythe seems to be going for a walk. Aries see's Smythe's apron grapple coming and gets out the way. SUPERPLEX! INTO... A hea... No, countered, shades of Power and Glory get reversed and APEX have a sig.

Running back elbow into a bunch of stomps takes care of the sig as Smythe attacks from the apron again. Then he gets knocked off and Aries goes in pursuit of Mr. Chocolate. Marvelous Me plays, and I mark again. Three amigo's from Aries...

Trance Rating: 4 stars, again I felt it dragged, though it's probably the strange buffering that caused it.

I'm not reviewing what happens after the main event match, or the finalé as I feel it'd be too much of a spoiler, considering I've covered everything thus far. Watch, enjoy, comment people.

Overall Rating: 4 stars, key players no exactly who they are, so I don't need to say it.

TRANCE OUT!

• Mark Out! 10

spacer.png

Good show so far.Jacob very good rp and review.Gonna watch the ME and I hope the guy with the flesh colored pants gets beasted!

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion