Riot- 03-08-2011

Cash Creed

Thanatos is idiotic. (In general)

His sig is horrific. You can't have a gimmick of "lolz teh internetz" and get away with it.

On the same note. Smythe has the most ugly attire I have ever seen in my entire life.

• Mark Out! 1

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also wheres the ex champ

There is no Ex champ...Hazard was stripped of the title and suspended as he won the belt off an illegal move.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Thanatos is idiotic. (In general)

His sig is horrific. You can't have a gimmick of "lolz teh internetz" and get away with it.

I'll have you know Trevor that Thanatos is fully trained in both Sambo and professional Break Dancing, learning from the like of George Screwhim and myself. The fact that you refuse to believe he has such tremendous skills in the ring only shows how naive you are sir.

Do not hate, appreciate.

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/RobertFearoBanner.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/wizkid_1989/TeamUnderdogBanner1.jpg

OCW Debut - 31/3/06:

Robert Fearo Vs. CJ Hoppus

"I spanked Jaysin in front of millions" - Robert Fearo 1/26/08

Carlos: What would you people do without me :-D

Fearo: Have a lot more money and wallets.

Carlos: :-(

Enjoyable read, though I felt Trevor over did it a little with his light references.

I seen the possibility of this opinion arising. I tried to balance it a bit in the next RP with the nurse saying she thought I was tipping or something.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

Canada’s Favorite Sons: I LOVED the entrance and theme. Granted it’s one of the generic entrances for tag teams but I think that it fit. And the theme was spot on. I was rooting for you all. The match was pretty good I thought, it kept buffering every minute or two so after about half way I did skip to the end (I’m sorry).

Trance: I liked the dodge ball. Retards will chase anything bright. I’m not certain that the way you went at them with your words would have occurred to most others, and for that you scored huge points with me.

Chris Ryder: I. Don’t. Care. YES! That was awesome! Your poetry definitely stretched some words, but being a shitty poet just makes you even more heelish. Like anyone who’s ever had words forced into their ears, it’s worse when you hate what their saying (which I suppose is slightly redundant to say, because if you’re being forced you most likely don’t like it). I hate the ref idea, not as an idea, I just hate it, which means it’s working.

Dane: You’re promos throughout the show were awesome. Obviously Mikely predated my tenure here, but I’m not so stupid that I don’t get the joke xD. I feel almost though like someone paranoid you were extremely friendly. But I think there are several different types of paranoid, and you just happened to go with the one I was least expecting you to. So that was my fault for assuming.

Xavier v Crowe: This was a great match guys. Very back and forth. I’m still amazed at how good Crowe is at kicking out by tapping. Dane, what the fuck is up with your controller dude xD?

Trevor: Again, just what I like in a face. No limits to be seen because the will is mightier than the body. Your promo exemplified that for sure. That nurse though, I wanted to smack her!

Apex vs Smythe & Parker: What a match guys, it was actually fun to watch, despite the length. Nice job.

The ending: The ending, so far as I’m reviewing as I go this time to make it easier for me to remember everything that I wanted to say, is pretty nice. I’m a little confused as to why Mayhem chose this moment to return, but it’s still fun to watch. Did Jay just run over Dane? I could have sworn he was standing right in that spot a second ago :O. I have never in my life before heard of a Marmont. Why would you look a gift horse in the mouth? He gives you a pass and BAM! SDW again, logic.

Wow, ok, that final video blew me away. I liked learning the history a little more, but that was nuts. And now that I’ve watched it I do see the logic, it seems I had spoken too soon. Great Riot Smythe, thanks for the show, thanks for the shot, and thanks for helping me out with my promo. It was a great show.

• Mark Out! 1

Trevor: Again, just what I like in a face. No limits to be seen because the will is mightier than the body. Your promo exemplified that for sure. That nurse though, I wanted to smack her!

That was the idea. So I can write some "dr cox" type face moments but I have a character that you hate (the nurse) so I can get away with those more arrogant moments while still remaining in the audience's favour.

Brandon Hostiles Review:

Starting off the show with Jacob Trance's RP was definitely a good choice. I like Trance's comparison of Fearo to Homer Simpson. It got a laugh and it actually felt real. Like someone would actually say that to Fearo. Trance continues on about how everyone loves them for the idiotic selves they are. In my eyes. Trance its better to be loved than hated. But its also even better to be feared and respected as well. I DO NOT mark for the Kane and spinarooni line believe it or not.. I sorta dislike bringing WWE into OCW. To me it seems kinda dull but it can be okay in certain situations I suppose. Just not this one. Good RP I liked the imagery in it.

Smythe comes out and starts talkin a bit of trash. Even to his 'countrymen'. but most importantly JCS. Smythe, you may have gotten the GM spot for a week. but after JCS comes back you may be lucky to get a janitor spot on the show. Or maybe post show takedown.

And unlike the last few riots if I recall correctly we actually have our first match on the first page of riot for once in like 3 weeks i believe xD I may be wrong. The Canadians debut against Precious Metal I was glad to see this match actually done. When the card was posted I had my doubts. This match wont load past a certain point and it annoys the crap out of me. But what I've seen has definitely been good. Not hands down amazing. Everything I'd except from the Rookie Dupree. He did a good job. Good win for PM. Overall I give the match a 3/5.

Jim Black then next steals the scream for a second to talk about Trevor supposedly coming back tonight and whether he'd even be able to. Chances are, he'll fuck shit up..

Scaggs and Poling get the spot and talk about The Order and Dane. It seems like Mayhem could appear tonight.. But I actually call a bluff on this one. They get cut off by an unknown voice. Adam Mikely(good name) is revealed as Dane's personal interviewer. You'd think and interviewer would know when a camera was on. Lawl xD He promises to wiggle his way into Dane's locker room to find out whats going on in Danes mind. Judging by all the security. I would say Mayhem… or Nate… Who wouldn't be tho?

Page 2 brings up Smythe again on the X-Tron. Talking crap to his fellow countrymen again. Wheres the support? No where to be found. Left in Canada after Smythes parents went through a divorce and a vigorous legal battle over custody. Then he walked in on his dad screwing the house keeper… So he takes all his childhood frustrations out on Jacob Trance and bashes Flame Retardant a little. Nice choice of words in the threat to APEX interfering in the Handicap Match as well. I mark for this RP.

Trevor shows up in an ambulance. Great ^.^ hopefully he wont be leaving in one again. Scars the bajeebies out of Jim Black who awkwardly reminds me of the bitch that Michael Cole is.

Next John Cen… Chris Ryder comes out to the ring pulling the fans' chains again. Oh and coincidentally has a little rap for us. how awesome xD Despite that, I have a respect for lyrical talent, and its not hard to come up with something like that. Props to Ryder. He starts to attack the ref's again which subsequently brings back The Administrators. Interesting. Another COW tag team would be delightful. But moving on Ryder gets approved to fight 3 referee's in a gauntlet match. Definitely different for sure. I'm interested to see how it plays out.

Back to Trevor. Poor dude, you get 1/2 of a great night but with an old ass lady to lower your heart rate. Shoulda just hired one on your own pal.

Mikely stings two security guards into a match. This is actually cool. Could be a good debut of two new superstars in the making soon. Hopefully they are two new people not alts and actually stay. I like this a lot and it could turn out to be a very tough situation for Mikely.

Page 3 starts off with Parker Stevens and Casey Paine. Caseys on the phone with Smythe who is apparently 'the boss' xD Parker has an inferiority complex it seems. Smythe seems WAAAYYY to energetic for the match. I call the bluff again. He's got something up his sleeve and Parkers gonna get wrecked if he doesn't see it coming.

After that nice RP we move on to a short segment with lettuce. He claims he is now on a road to the top of OCW. Good for you buddy best of luck.

Back to Adam Mikely who gets his interview with Dane. Dane spot on actually sounds nice right now. Adam is a free man now and Dane seems to support it. Jim Black heads up. Seems like the man with everything wants even more. But this time money cant buy it. So he'd cut it out of Mayhem. Either way, Dane might have cut off more than he could chew… gross.

Jerk Face….

Dane loses again… rough man. Good match despite that. Was actually excited most of the way through. 4/5.

Back to Trevor in his death bed for the next few weeks. Good RP. I enjoyed the nurse's lines they weren't too oversold. Good job on Trevors part.

Cody Storm and K.Dangelo for the TV Title is interrupted by Jookie who winds up in the match making it a Triple threat. Great match for sure. I mark for the powerbomb off of the stage to Jookie. He should be done for a while. It comes down to Cody Storm and KD. Great ending. Stoked on Cody wining his first championship in OCW. Making the father proud!

KD and DK have a tiny little RP after the match. KD Checks up on Jook making sure he's gone. Whats next? The world title and Smythe. Good angle. I think KD and Smythe is a great match. but the World Title probably aint gonna be in that picture.

Back to Trevor… again… Explaining to the nub of a nurse.

Main event is just an epic market 5/5 liked every bit about it.

Page 6 was an awesome little deal too. Sensation said sorry and got his ass beat again.

• Mark Out! 1
You don't mean anything. You're insignificant and you will never know what hate is.