BREAKING NEWS: OCW Legend coming to Riot!

Trevor McManus

Today at approximately 11:35AM, OCWHQ received an anonymous tip via phone call that Nate Ortiz would be at next week's edition of Riot. Nate couldn't be reached for approval, but after Dane Xavier's actions as of late and after his interview on Riot with Adam Mikely, it's no surprise that Nate would appear to respond to Dane's words.

Are the rumors true? Is the legendary Nate Ortiz returning to put OCW's biggest dildo in his place? Tune in to Riot next week to find out!

breaking_news.jpg

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

Blurry Sheen better watch his back come Tuesday lol

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Excpecting a fake Nate, and a lacklustre Lution match involving a fake Nate.

Let's hope it's the real one, and he's brushed up on the game. Be nice if he does turn up, shame though as I know other's wanted to work with him and he didn't get back to theme.

We'll see how this turns out.

• Mark Out! 2

spacer.png

This feud is a wierd one for me.......

I kind of like the idea at the start,but now it just isn't buyable for me.

It isn't for the title, which already takes away huge interest imo, as the HVY champion in a feud that doesn't involve his title is kind of pointless for me and the belt just kind of sits there.

Nate did virtually EVERYTHING there was to do between 2005-2009, and someone of Dane's level [no offense Dane] calling him out, isn't a big enough reason imo for him to return, it's like Funaki calling out Shawn Michaels.

It's the same if someone had called out Ma'Jin,Kage or Versus.....[i would mention RD but that fraud would turn up to the opening of Gamestop if the cash was right] :)

I'm interested to see how they play it out...but IF..the real Nate does turn up, then it will actually be a huge dissapointment to me.

• Mark Out! 3

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

This feud is a wierd one for me.......

I kind of like the idea at the start,but now it just isn't buyable for me.

It isn't for the title, which already takes away huge interest imo, as the HVY champion in a feud that doesn't involve his title is kind of pointless for me and the belt just kind of sits there.

Nate did virtually EVERYTHING there was to do between 2005-2009, and someone of Dane's level [no offense Dane] calling him out, isn't a big enough reason imo for him to return, it's like Funaki calling out Shawn Michaels.

It's the same if someone had called out Ma'Jin,Kage or Versus.....[i would mention RD but that fraud would turn up to the opening of Gamestop if the cash was right] :)

I'm interested to see how they play it out...but IF..the real Nate does turn up, then it will actually be a huge dissapointment to me.

Funaki? Dane's level? A cheap 'no offense?' Not involving the HVY title? Disappointment?

Just put a clown nose on this guy and call him Adrian Bold. I just got fucking trolled.

I hate you Parker, your words sting.

But really, FU FUCKIN NAKI?

EAT A DICK!

• Mark Out! 1

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif