Riot 5-11-2011

Bloom

Great Riot from Absolutely Everyone on it. I'll leave some notes when we reach page two.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Hooray2.gif

2009 Season:

Singles Record:3/2/0

Tag (Including Handicaps):0/0/0

Gimmick Matches:Trip.Threats:0/1/0

Championship Matches:

Total:3/3/0

Career Achievements:

Dual Champ.

Best Feud Nomination in 2008

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're on page 2.

I am guilty of premature markulation at the climax of the show.

• Mark Out! 1

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

I have a question for Dupree and Dimsmore... So you guys sure you don't want to adapt yet? LMAO!!!

adapt to what?

I already got 'the fire' and my billions and billions of Dragonflies, nothing else is needed lol.

• Mark Out! 2

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

The ending of Dale's rp was not cleared by me.In the future ask my permission before having me doing or Saying anything.If you want to talk trash about me it's kewl.Don't need drugs to destroy you boy!
  • Mark Out! 1

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

A Hostile Point Of View:

Newww Jerseeey!!! And right away we have Nate Ortiz making his way down the ramp.

This RP is really well written. Couple stupid grammar errors but nothing bad. I like the energy behind the rp for me reading it was really fun. I was expecting after the face off to have a planned match come out of it but they found a way to drag it on with suspicion for another few weeks if they want. Good work Smythe and Nate.

Sounds like we have a murder plot in OCW by Dane and Leon. Leons "Thats for you to figure out, I am not here to hold your hand." made me laugh so fucking hard. I could only imagine the look on Danes face after that. Also sounds like Lotus may have acquired some big money here.

JUSTIN ROCKSTAR VS WESLEY ADAMS POE: TROY PALOMALU

So Lotus Law seems to be ignoring Creeds match card here. Matsuda and Pato coming down to the ring to fight you instead of just Poe would suck. Looks like they really meant that Rockstar wouldn't get away. This match seems pretty good so far. Well played with the pre match attack. Theres a lot of tylers that come with a match like this. Especially from Rockstar since he's on his own. But he's battling pretty good. He's still not damaged half way through the match props for that. Gotta love that targeting system. Now JRocks is going onto the steel steps and Pato almost samoan dropped him on them xD That would hurt soo bad!

Wesleys music hits as he makes his normal match entrance. After Rockstar gets his ass kicked. Poe lays down and pins Rockstar and Dupree comes rushing to the ring. Poe bails out through the crowd as soon as Dupree gets to the ramp. Rockstar and Dupree maybe?

Dupree's role-play to end page one is really fucking amazing. Its clear that he is going to be an amazing writer n OCW for many years to come or however long he stays jumping through the mic at people. For such an angry person maybe writing is his release? haha but no therapy time. Good work. I look forward to this progressing and how he finds Marie.

PAGE 2

KD and Jim Black stand together for another interview. KD should call his 2nd finisher the Black Attack. Only if its like the spear or something tho. KD gives a shout out to god, family and friends. Thats cool and a good face move. The ending of the RP was pretty funny.It got a good laugh out and changed the mood of the rp for better. Improvement for KD here.

Next we go back to the ring Jookie Marley's making his entrance not in wrestling attire. First time I think we've ever seen Kofi.. Jookie in regular attire. I'd like to see a show vs show match. Dupree vs Jookie. Oh and btw Jook im pretty sure working with drugs during a show is kinda a one way ticket to being fired…

Ryder and his twitter account is hilarious but he jumps the gun thinking Al is behind him when in fact its Lotus. Leon and Patolomai are thee to talk business too. What is this? One heel faction cashes in on all of OCWs heel's.. Can we get at least one face turn out of this? lol Lotus showing a funnier side this RP is good. I can see Pato coming back with a table of food instead of a single plate. I think we've found OCW's Television Champion his weakness. I hope Ryder cons the shit out of LOTUS at some point in this.

Cody Storms RP was well written. He continues to progress with Roleplaying and it should pay off for him well. I love this whole LOTUS thing and how everyones everywhere. Itsreally cool and I think that this is gonna be one of those memorable times in OCW.

PAGE 3

Ryders entrance video is damn amazing. Best in OCW easily. Great fucking job on that man. A third "show" on riot now is much granted this week neither Jook or Ryder knew the other was coming up with a show. I mark for the Al question. Riots pretty funny today. Scaggs could nbe such a dick to Al if he wanted after that. Holy crap and it gets better. Too bad Ryder didn't catch Al with the three accounts. That could potentially be a 'funniest moment'. Good play on the Nate Ortiz deal by Ryder. Buy my t-shirt such a great close for him.

SRT Challenger nice. Dale and KD will be a good match. KD hates how Dale plays. Dale's role-play is pretty good short and sweet to the point. I'm looking forward to his second loss and many more to come on Ambition ;)

Dane feeds hazard with a powerbomb into the lockers. Nice xD And he used Lotus' entrance music. Foreshadowingggg..

PAGE 4

Jim and "The Day In The Life" creator Trevor McManus talking thoughts on T-Macs match- up against Patolomai later this evening. Requesting a match with Lotus… so thats what I gtta do. I like this segment here from Trevor. Talking strategy is always good.

DALE ERNSMORE VS K.DANGELO: BLACK RACK

Well its kinda obvious to me that KD is going to win this match. 3/4ths through the match its like a dinner buffet for KD. He hits his black bomb rather quick and F-5's Dale. Hopefully this will lead to a Black Rack here in a few seconds. Yep. This was pretty much an ass kicking match. I wish we could seen more offense from Dale but hell, just gotta improve champ. I smell new ambition champion here soon.

Overall: ***** 3/5

Next we move on to Dupree. Dupree makes a tiny heel turn telling of his camera man that was fucking hilarious with the Dr. Phil bit. Fucked up man. The new camera girl seems… odd…

Damn Ryder attacks the shit out of Jookie! I'm surprised Pato wasn't still in the room feasting on a fucking water buffalo or something. Again Lotus music in the video. Its obvious that Ryder chooses Lotus Law.

PAGE 5

Dane's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. I really see Dane fading from the main evener spotlight now. Losing too many matches as of late and you can only hold on for so long. Dane addresses his actions at Ambition and earlier in the evening. Its really gross that Pato ate Mayhems skin… specially with it being so old if it wasn't burned. This is a good RP. Dane officially sides with Lotus in words as part of a financial way to evolve. Add another member to Lotus.

T-MAC VS. PATO: GOLDEN RETRIEVER VS. WATER BUFFALO

This match is fucking 30 minutes long i can already tell by how slow this ticker moves at the bottom. Maybe even longer. I hope that this is just a struggle to get finishers instead of KickoutMania XXXVVII42XXQW2. So far the match is pretty good. I like it. Trevor seems to have the upper hand but Pato has some good timed reversals and offensive spree's. Over time this pays off for Pato as he gains a great upperhand. Trevor kicks out and stays alive.

The two continue battling for a good amount of time after Pato's finisher. Trevor gets a sig after about 4-5 minutes and struggles to connect until a nice corner reversal. He sets up in the corner and hits a spear and pins pato. Great match overall good back and forth action and good perserverance. Lots of reversing :)

Overall ***** 4/5

Page 6

Mayhem comes down to the ring and lays down MAYHEM Law really well. Smythe's interruption is a big fail xD The video editing after Smythe is a bit jumpy but there was probably no way to fix it. Smythe beats the crab out of Mayhem and taunts him. Cody comes out by Smythes call. I sense that Smythe wants Cody to win the Championship because Smythe cant beat Mayhem. Cody walks out on Smythe's offering. Mayhems recovery in the ring is fucking beast.. It's definitely an "Oh shit!" feeling. Leon walking away with the title is epic. Poling announcing theres a new champion is a good way to end the evening. haha

Overall This Riot was really good content wise. It was a really fun Riot to watch as well. Good job all.

• Mark Out! 6
You don't mean anything. You're insignificant and you will never know what hate is.

Excuses Really ? Seriously ? Yeah you took a drug and overdosed on a azz whoopin!
  • Mark Out! 2

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

well since I couldn't get a rematch for reasons discussed it wasnt a fair match regardless since my attention was also on the computer at the same time for obvious reasons so yea I will RP about it and try to make it understandable.

No I get what you mean. Translation: You got your ass handed to you. >:D

• Mark Out! 4
You don't mean anything. You're insignificant and you will never know what hate is.