Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Riot Episode 322

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matsuda uses the word FUCK too much. We're supposed to be a family show. At least I thought so lol. I am surprised at Dimsmore playing Chinese checkers though. That involves using your brain and we all know Dimsmore doesn’t have one of them. The only games Dimsmore can play is if it involves strangling someone or punching women.

 

On a serious note I loved this RP just the way it was written and using Chinese checkers was a great idea. I like the group of Suda and Dimsmore. Great stuff guys.

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29

Apologies, there was a technological hitch, someone took ill and there was miscommunication.

 

The only thing missing was DJack winning the match for no reason.

 

 

ALSO... NEON GENESIS EVANGALION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could see spider going face.

 

 

Drop the bass, pick up a jacket! Board terms being used in RP's comes across as stupid in my opinion, just like on-board jokes.

spacer.png

Tibby's new music is unbelievable. I'm supposed to hate him dammit!

 

And I'm supposed to like you, so I guess no ones doing their job!

tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif

Riot is way too light this week all things considered. People who flapped gums last time out didn't show (Shocker), but what little we do have is good stuff. It's just a shame there isn't more of it.

No.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.