• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody, I agree with Parker on a few of his points but I don't agree on one. There is no question that match should've ended if either of you went off the top of the cell. It completely devalues the cell. This is no fault of your own and i put the blame soley on Trance... He should know better especially where the two of you had discussed prior the spot you wanted for your match. Although to have you in rp work later in the show just didnt make sense to me.

Now I definitely approve of your Attire Cody, you can't go wrong with the crispy white singlet and boot tassels.

We had agreed to only finish it with a through the cell bump, perhaps we should have made it "cell bump." But it would have been irrelevant anyway, as Cody forgot to turn on FCA, though we didn't discuss that, I simply assumed that'd be the case, given most HIAC matches are FCA.

We made a goof, and I'll take the blame.

spacer.png

We had agreed to only finish it with a through the cell bump, perhaps we should have made it "cell bump." But it would have been irrelevant anyway, as Cody forgot to turn on FCA, though we didn't discuss that, I simply assumed that'd be the case, given most HIAC matches are FCA.

We made a goof, and I'll take the blame.

Makes sense... Regardless I enjoyed the match. Just a shame because I feel it would of bumped up the quality of the match as apparently you both agree.

2x OCW Hardcore Champion

2x OCW Tag Team Champion

"Strong Street Style Son"-Mez Murdock

If You Have A Problem, If No One Else Can Help, And If You Can Find Them,Maybe You Can Hire...The A-Team

I don't think there needs to be any blame. Take a look at the most notorious HIAC match of all time: The Undertaker vs Mankind. Mankind got up and got thrown off again! Now obviously my fall looked much worse than Foley's, but the precedence stands nonetheless

I don't think there needs to be any blame. Take a look at the most notorious HIAC match of all time: The Undertaker vs Mankind. Mankind got up and got thrown off again! Now obviously my fall looked much worse than Foley's, but the precedence stands nonetheless

I just didnt understand the logic in going for a spot like that if not to end it is all Cody.

2x OCW Hardcore Champion

2x OCW Tag Team Champion

"Strong Street Style Son"-Mez Murdock

If You Have A Problem, If No One Else Can Help, And If You Can Find Them,Maybe You Can Hire...The A-Team

• Administrators

WL3 Bold gets tossed off the cell goes through a table, hits FIRED UP, and the match continues for another 15 min.

:(

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

lolGOLDENAGE

Yeah that was the Mullah hand birth of OCW...

EST. 2006

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/CFC.jpg

- GET BEHIND ME AND SING, CAUSE EVERY HERO GOT A THEME SONG -

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/the_steve_userbarcopy.jpg