Watched 3 matches in full so far.

Aries vs Spoon I knew was going to be a good match. I was expecting Spoon to win going in. From my experience playing both these guys in the past I thought Spoon was always good at countering in-grapple moves while Aries was always better at blocking initial moves. So I thought Spoon would pull it out. It was a good tight match. I was disappointed not to see the Closeline From Hell though.

Malu vs Leon. Wasn't sure what to expect here. Never really know which Leon is going to show up for matches and I wasn't sure what the deal was with Malu. Malu looks a decent bit smaller than I remember when I faced him many years ago but he still looks absolutely beast at the game and it never looked like Leon was going to win this one. If that's Leon's last match (yeah right) then it will go down as the most weaksauce retirement ever.

Frost vs McGee. I literally had no idea about either of these guys going in to this one so it was a new experience for me to watch them go at it. Frost's moveset is awesome, I love all the suplexes. Not really a fan of the little quick jab punches which both guys seem to have though. Tight match all the way through this one. One thing I will say is that the game somewhat screws with the credibility of things. That sick ass powerbomb off the top rope should end anyone but it just gets a two count here. Overall a nice match and I hope this means the TV Title is a properly respected belt again as it is still my favourite belt.

Also just to note. I had a problem with the first promo but not the same one everyone else had.

"Pugh: The man run's around here trying to collcect title shots and nymber 1 contender matches like he collects food stamps...Well his big mouth wrote a cheque his skill couldn't cash..and that cost him this title i nthe first place."

Runs doesn't need the apostrophe, 'collcect' and 'nymber' is weak as is 'i nthe first place.' Usually these aren't big deals but on the big show this is sloppy work. Not sure if it's because this was written last minute or something and I don't want to be too harsh since Pugh looks like he done a load of work for this show but everything on Lution should be well polished.

• Mark Out! 2

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually impressed you watched matches and posted...as I know you're worse than Spoon for not watching shows..haha

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Actually impressed you watched matches and posted...as I know you're worse than Spoon for not watching shows..haha

"Worse" is harsh. Just as bad perhaps.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

And yeah Trev, between recording and editing 3 matches, 2 hype videos, 2 storyline videos, 2 people's intro's, writing a last minute HoF rp, a press conference rp, the show rp, and trolling the OCW vaults for a picture of your ugly mug, and then taking all the pictures for the awards show and sending them to Jay, I made 4-5 grammatical errors in the first rp!

Guess no1 is perfect!

Apologies! :p

• Mark Out! 4

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

F.I Winner 2012

Ok some quick notes as I try to remember what I watched yesterday, my brain has remembered some of the good stuff but a lot of the LOL stuff.

Really enjoyed my match with Traries, all except the botched Spoonsault.

Tag match was pretty sick, I don't generally like tag matches for viewing or even taking part in, Crowe looks like a beast, I feel there's something missing from the Kindred intro (when I noted that being a sick theme I'd always imagined the intro playing out a certain way), A-Team intro always makes me smile and always, annnnnnnnnnnnd the Spoonman means always gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day, hell even typing this now the song is looping around in my brain... I laughed at the failed A-Team tag/climb turnbuckle bit. Thought the A-Team woulda edged this one being the Champs and all but Crowe was on fire.

and that's all I'm gonna write for now cause I have no notes and I'm working from memory, usually decent but I overloaded on matches yesterday and can't really remember much from individual matches so every paragraph would read almost the same with "XvsY was good/great/awesome.. etc" and I owe you fuckers better than that.

• Mark Out! 5

EST. 2006

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/CFC.jpg

- GET BEHIND ME AND SING, CAUSE EVERY HERO GOT A THEME SONG -

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/the_steve_userbarcopy.jpg

Why don't you tell Trips who really wrote the food stamp line lol.

If your gonna shit on ppl at least make sure your grammar's right ho!

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Exactly what I was about to post!

Parker and his dead handed typing getting me a bad rep

• Mark Out! 1

No.

See my post underneath the one you quoted..HO!

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

F.I Winner 2012

See my post underneath the one you quoted..HO!

Sorry my betterness doesn't allow me to move backwards.

HO!

Okay enough trolling, back to the fields.

• Mark Out! 3

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

After trying to rip my eyes out over Leons "attire" I'm wondering that if changing finishers has to be approved by staff then maybe attires should also?

"Leon looks over at his attire laying out on his bag.

Leon: Maybe next year..."

IF ONLY.

• Mark Out! 2

EST. 2006

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/CFC.jpg

- GET BEHIND ME AND SING, CAUSE EVERY HERO GOT A THEME SONG -

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/the_steve_userbarcopy.jpg