Riot Episode 341

Mr.Hennig

Wait, Cody is legit pissed at what happened?

Wow..I honestly thought that was all planned out by all parties involved.

I can kind of see where cody is coming from though.

I figured he would just come back in a few months, all 'grrrr'....kill Jay and Trance and then pick up where he left off.

Guess not.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, Cody is legit pissed at what happened?

Wow..I honestly thought that was all planned out by all parties involved.

I can kind of see where cody is coming from though.

I figured he would just come back in a few months, all 'grrrr'....kill Jay and Trance and then pick up where he left off.

Guess not.

Aye, I was under the impression everything was all talked out but it seems like a misunderstanding somewhere along the lines. I'm sure Cody will calm down and realise Jay will honour what he said he'd get to keep.

spacer.png

Cody, hope you come back man, OCW won't be the same without you, always enjoyed your RPs and matches. Further more, yes Jay Jay, I did call you by your name, want you to love me as much as you love Parker!

You really. Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly don't.

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Also, I hate Dupree and his golden mic [nice play on the RP'er of the year award]

I hate marking for him and his stupid Dina Lohan looking face :(

• Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Just watched Raze vs Dimsmore. For the entire match I thought Raze was going to win it till Dimsmore pulled it out at the end. That's the mark of top guys, they can win when it looks beyond them. I like how Dimsmore switches in some arm moves and submission holds during the match but I think that might hurt him competitively. I like it since it seems purely designed for visual appeal which is something I personally like to see versus everything being strategically for a competitive advantage. What I don't like is that from watching Lution and this one Riot match I've seen too many of those quick short punches for my liking, too many people have them and it seems to just be to gain an advantage. The no sell of the finisher was also shitty, Dimsmore does indicate in his sig on the forum that there's a bug with it but perhaps Raze didn't know or he hit a few buttons by mistake, not much of a big deal but visually it was a bit of an eyesore. Good match from both guys though, I enjoyed the series with the kendo stick early on, they mixed the 'Extreme Rules' element in nicely, enough that I could tell it was a No DQ match but not so much that it was overkill.
  • Mark Out! 2

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

I couldn't have planned that if I wanted to. I still really dislike you, I GOT WORKED BROTHER. And stop trying to go OVER, theres a REASON YOU DIDNT WIN HEEL OF THE YEAR, so stop TAKING DUPREE MAJESTIC CAPE. GOD YOU MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This is only the beginning. I will commit far worse atrocities as punishment for your mistakes. You will rue the day you didn't vote for me! All of you!

• Mark Out! 1
tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif