Riot Episode 341

Mr.Hennig

You screwed me again? Really? I can't even take some time to figure out what's happening in my life without being told I'm no longer here. A belt taken away and yet another World title shot stripped from me, and my belt handed to someone who is 0-4 against me in our careers. Was I really that bad? Did I bother you that much? Scared I'd get too far I guess.

I guess I don't need OCW.

You're not as good at this as Suda was.

• Mark Out! 6

No.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a rookie puke with sweatshorts and Lycra pants really not only call me by my government but also also got my name wrong?????

Did said puke also insult the dangerous,super cool, totally rad lord shark as well!!!!!

Is our hero gonna have to end another life??

• Mark Out! 1

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

You screwed me again? Really? I can't even take some time to figure out what's happening in my life without being told I'm no longer here. A belt taken away and yet another World title shot stripped from me, and my belt handed to someone who is 0-4 against me in our careers. Was I really that bad? Did I bother you that much? Scared I'd get too far I guess.

See you in a couple months m8

tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif

I may be 0-4 in careers, but I'm 2-0 in employment, and I'm 1-0 in life. This is what you get for being injury prone, and the second coming of Trevor McBoreUs

• Mark Out! 1

spacer.png

Will update the rooks to originals when I get home don't fret.

2-0 in employment hueeueheehhehehe

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I'm not trying to be as good at anyone at anything Pugh.

I'm angry, and sadly that doesnt manifest itself like it used to when i was 15 years old. I don't fly off the handle anymore, I get more sad than angry. I really liked it here this time. Not that I didnt last time, but the game rules made me more willing to leave. This time I was really happy. I liked the angles I had been involved in, I liked how I was doing in ring, and I felt like I was being taken seriously this time and doing a pretty good job.

You may think I'm throwing this in for some angle, but I'm not. As far as I knew I was pulling an A-team, with permission, and taking a leave of absence to try and put my family back together. I thought, especially since I managed to defend the belt twice in a week that I'd get my spectacular ending. That I'd get to take my break and come back ready to defend my belt and keep working at OCW. But then i read the Riot RP and found out otherwise. So it's not worth trying time and time again, thinking that im making progress each time only to be screwed over each step of the way for reasons never explained to me.

But I'm in Ocean City, Maryland sans xbox. So don't expect me to show back up in RoC anytime soon. At least not until August

Relax... it's a storyline, you haven't been screwed over, when you return I'm sure all will be resolved but for now the wheel keeps turning.

And hey look now you have an angle to come back to, have a nice summer.

EST. 2006

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/CFC.jpg

- GET BEHIND ME AND SING, CAUSE EVERY HERO GOT A THEME SONG -

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/the_steve_userbarcopy.jpg

Relax... it's a storyline, you haven't been screwed over, when you return I'm sure all will be resolved but for now the wheel keeps turning.

And hey look now you have an angle to come back to, have a nice summer.

Who says it was an angle?

http://wetalkwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/CurtainCall.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/46/Seriesscrewjob.jpg/275px-Seriesscrewjob.jpg

spacer.png

I'm not trying to be as good at anyone at anything Pugh.

I'm angry, and sadly that doesnt manifest itself like it used to when i was 15 years old. I don't fly off the handle anymore, I get more sad than angry. I really liked it here this time. Not that I didnt last time, but the game rules made me more willing to leave. This time I was really happy. I liked the angles I had been involved in, I liked how I was doing in ring, and I felt like I was being taken seriously this time and doing a pretty good job.

You may think I'm throwing this in for some angle, but I'm not. As far as I knew I was pulling an A-team, with permission, and taking a leave of absence to try and put my family back together. I thought, especially since I managed to defend the belt twice in a week that I'd get my spectacular ending. That I'd get to take my break and come back ready to defend my belt and keep working at OCW. But then i read the Riot RP and found out otherwise. So it's not worth trying time and time again, thinking that im making progress each time only to be screwed over each step of the way for reasons never explained to me.

But I'm in Ocean City, Maryland sans xbox. So don't expect me to show back up in RoC anytime soon. At least not until August

Can't wait to see Hebrew Lotus!

• Mark Out! 2
tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif

So many thoughts very pleased will yap more later. Dat ari brooks tone, and Jesus Christ nani is almost as funny as I am.