Wrestlution 9

Mr.Sensation

I still have yet to finish the show so I'll hold off on a more full review until then, but I do want to say a few things:

Bobby talked a lot (as you can see from 3/5 of what Warren has said in this thread), but I really liked that opening RP. It was a little lengthy, but I loved a lot of the lines. Particularly this one: "Moving on. I know I sound like a broken record, but that’s what I am. I’m a throwback. I’m a classic. I am vinyl, and SO MANY of your paper champions, your cereal box heroes, they are MP3. You are a convenience. I am the REALNESS. I am the preferred format. I am the aficionado's choice!" If someone's going to call you a broken record, saying you're broken because you've been played too often is a good comeback for it and not one I'd have thought of.

I loved the Les Mis intro for Cuthroat.

Raze sent me into a mental rage when he irish whipped Sid into the corner to try and get a quick pin. That's like unparalleled thirst if you ask me.

To take a page out of the Nobel Bobby Minio,

This is Raze's Momentum in a nutshell.

http://i.imgur.com/OFpHobY.gif

• Mark Out! 6

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ima wait till ppl finish the whole show since it was posted late and I know not everyone saw 8 9 10

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I feel as thou Raze Squandered a perfect oppourtunity to don the Sgt Slaughter or General Agnu attire.

Complete with shine high shiny combat boots and Green Beret.

And instead opted to use Random Caw Baggy Camo pants. Won't lie and say im not disappointed. Because I am disappointed. I mean we got fucking COBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Perfect Opp for GI RAZE, but nope. Random 100 Caw

/kicks rocks

I told him that exact thing m8. Still liked the match though.

tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif

The hilarious part is all the horseshit we told trance to do to reach the next level he is doing despite not getting many W. And JR, has more W's than L's and is doing the opposite sort of.

There is like no EQUALITY hue.

• Mark Out! 3

My brief review.

ALL of the video work was top notch. Probably my favorite part of the show. I have a capture setup now so I'm gonna tap someone to walk me through the correct way to record video for OCW and probably start doing some more visual stuff myself in the near future. It really made a huge difference on the card and I regret not having a bigger video presence.

I think the vast majority of the matches I watched (most of them on the card so far) have been pretty great. Obviously the OMG BIG BATTEL was great, Pugh vs. (SPOILERS), some of the major standouts. Some truly great spots in the Cody vs. Tobin match. Tobin looked like Bobby Minio getting bounced off of those stairs.

Cut-Throat continues to impress as a character. His entrance was next level and makes me feel entirely outclassed.

The Tobin "how bad do you want this" promo might be my hands down favorite pre-match hype segment since I've joined.

BUFFNESS.

All of the OMG/Twack work on the card was fantastic. OMG is like 16 people strong now. NEW NEW NEW WORLD ORDER!

Mugen was all over the show and I expect that trend to continue in this new season of OCW.

Cody's 'title is the key to the power' promo was actually more convincing than MVP's promo about it on TNA was.

Great show. Lived up to the hype. It's pretty nuts how fucking dead this site has been and we still managed to produce all of that high quality content and solid matches. Well done everyone.

• Mark Out! 5

de7fe5a74875311b05346aba8e534168.gif

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Awards%202k18/UpdateOTY18.png

I still have yet to finish the show so I'll hold off on a more full review until then, but I do want to say a few things:

Bobby talked a lot (as you can see from 3/5 of what Warren has said in this thread), but I really liked that opening RP. It was a little lengthy, but I loved a lot of the lines. Particularly this one: "Moving on. I know I sound like a broken record, but that’s what I am. I’m a throwback. I’m a classic. I am vinyl, and SO MANY of your paper champions, your cereal box heroes, they are MP3. You are a convenience. I am the REALNESS. I am the preferred format. I am the aficionado's choice!" If someone's going to call you a broken record, saying you're broken because you've been played too often is a good comeback for it and not one I'd have thought of.

I loved the Les Mis intro for Cuthroat.

Raze sent me into a mental rage when he irish whipped Sid into the corner to try and get a quick pin. That's like unparalleled thirst if you ask me.

Bobby know how I feel about him.

He's my arch enemy on GTV.

So the hatred is Real!!!

• Mark Out! 1

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns." - Mr.Sensation

Ill do a full reveiw later. ...

Bobby ...hats off to you motor mouth, you killed it

KD.................. Well done....Well done indeed

Dimsmore that attair was the best of the night.

All the video work was great.

Shout Out to BLACKLIST

GOOD JOB TO THE GUYS WHO DID 74 matches for the show

Kindrid breaking up....and who the hell is the pale guy

Raze and Recon....thumbs up

Raze and thirst...thumbs down

Tough to call match of the night this year

More later .... oh yeah.........BUFFNESS!!!!!!!!!

• Mark Out! 2

OCW WORLD CHAMPION

2X North American Champion

1X T.V. Champion