Riot 430

Mr.Sensation

Hey Cody, remember when I was talking about how some of the vets have a prick mode they can get into when they wanna take their foot off the brakes and embarrass people in matches? See the quote below:

lol okay homie, it's why I'm the sixth person this season who doesn't want to work with you, you just admitted you cheesed me, it w.e have the belt.

You do shady shit and a little bitch, like how the cobra match mysteriously disappeared. Fuck out of here with that shit man. Matter of fact I won't let you come back this time in a match like the first time I fought you, my third match, and then after everyone telling me how it's impossible to have a good match with you. How we had to have secret party chats because no one would have faith that you would actually follow the rules.

Fuck out my face with that bullshit. You've been here for years and rookies play more in the OCW style than you.

You ran away, you grappled me repeatedly when I tried to reset, you tried to hit me with your finsher when I was orange and -gasp- you were red. So like I told you that day you can keep the belt man, it seem like you need it way more than I do.

Tre, ima let you in on a little secret. KD is the gate keeper of sorts. They feed him rookies to see how the rookies will react in a match under the duress of someone like KD, how they will react afterwards, all of that. KD isn't untouchable, he's a rite of passage. They send you up against KD so you can become a man.

You seem to have come back a soggy bottomed child.

• Mark Out! 2

de7fe5a74875311b05346aba8e534168.gif

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Awards%202k18/UpdateOTY18.png

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Know what hurts my soul? Ragnarok is Apex 2.0. Four guys who should not be in a stable together. Everyone going off, doing their own thing as opposed to working together to get everyone over as a group. Nathan should just bitch slap the lot of you. You're all supposedly based on Norse Gods (which would be cool if you actually dressed and played the part), but you guys whine like little girls.

Why isn't it Xander/Tre/Kass vs. three Riot vets? Why didn't someone step in and tell Kass that him coming back to Turmoil so soon was a bad idea? Why is Xander still working with Cobra? Where's that even going? And Tre...I just don't even know.

Tre = Valmont - Gets real salty real quick and thinks he's better than he really is.

Kass = Trance - Practically invisible

Xander = Ryder - As much as I like Xander, he's just off doing his thing

Carter = me - There isn't much similarity here. Nathan is very different than I am. He actually has a personality. A little whiny, but a good egg. The only similarity is that he's trying to lead a bunch of guys who don't want to be lead. They all want to do their own thing.

That begs the question. Why is Ragnarok even a thing? Where's the group dynamic? Why aren't you guys trying to make yourselves better as a group? This is why rookie stables often times do not work. I think the only exception may have been Lotus, and even that failed because Suda and Pato were way too nice for their own good.

If you guys focused less on trying to BE DA BESS, and more on making yourselves a well-oiled machine, then I think most of OCW would come around to you. Instead, you're too focused on being your own man, which isn't what a stable is supposed to be about. The purpose of a stable should be to get everyone over to some degree.

I have no problem with any of you guys. In fact, I'd like to see you succeed. Just get your shit together, stop whining about who has what place on the card, stop whining about who cheesed who. Just focus on being a group. Watch some old school PPV's. Watch Rev Inc. Watch Theater of Pain. Why were they so good? Because they were a GROUP focused on getting over the entire collective.

You guys might do a few group RP's here and there, but I don't feel that you're actually together. You all have different gimmicks and looks. It's just a mesh of 4 different styles that haven't really changed to make the group better.

• Mark Out! 8

Know what hurts my soul? Ragnarok is Apex 2.0. Four guys who should not be in a stable together. Everyone going off, doing their own thing as opposed to working together to get everyone over as a group. Nathan should just bitch slap the lot of you. You're all supposedly based on Norse Gods (which would be cool if you actually dressed and played the part), but you guys whine like little girls.

Why isn't it Xander/Tre/Kass vs. three Riot vets? Why didn't someone step in and tell Kass that him coming back to Turmoil so soon was a bad idea? Why is Xander still working with Cobra? Where's that even going? And Tre...I just don't even know.

Tre = Valmont - Gets real salty real quick and thinks he's better than he really is.

Kass = Trance - Practically invisible

Xander = Ryder - As much as I like Xander, he's just off doing his thing

Carter = me - There isn't much similarity here. Nathan is very different than I am. He actually has a personality. A little whiny, but a good egg. The only similarity is that he's trying to lead a bunch of guys who don't want to be lead. They all want to do their own thing.

That begs the question. Why is Ragnarok even a thing? Where's the group dynamic? Why aren't you guys trying to make yourselves better as a group? This is why rookie stables often times do not work. I think the only exception may have been Lotus, and even that failed because Suda and Pato were way too nice for their own good.

If you guys focused less on trying to BE DA BESS, and more on making yourselves a well-oiled machine, then I think most of OCW would come around to you. Instead, you're too focused on being your own man, which isn't what a stable is supposed to be about. The purpose of a stable should be to get everyone over to some degree.

I have no problem with any of you guys. In fact, I'd like to see you succeed. Just get your shit together, stop whining about who has what place on the card, stop whining about who cheesed who. Just focus on being a group. Watch some old school PPV's. Watch Rev Inc. Watch Theater of Pain. Why were they so good? Because they were a GROUP focused on getting over the entire collective.

You guys might do a few group RP's here and there, but I don't feel that you're actually together. You all have different gimmicks and looks. It's just a mesh of 4 different styles that haven't really changed to make the group better.

I mentioned this a while back that I'd buy more into the group if they all looked/dressed similar, as to me it comes across as just 4 guys who hang out together.

• Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

It's been proven, I've seen the pms.its w.e but he's not gonna come at my head and try to play me, fuck no you guys just let KD do whatever the duck he wants its cool, I'll just focus on me.

I do get everything I want cause I'm a whiney big black mofo . Also because I get my iiiiiiish done and on time and always put in content ( win or lose ).

No lution match , I threw a tantrum and Jay gave crazy stipulations and a Jookie , just impossible odds and in under a hour got everything done . Still working on that riot match ?

Booker man and Jay know I'll get iiiiiiish done but where you on this riot ?

Anyhoot pug is champ go Ortiz Express !

Go Steve yes I know he's white but I'm still mad at Sean .

• Mark Out! 4

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

I do get everything I want cause I'm a whiney big black mofo . Also because I get my iiiiiiish done and on time and always put in content ( win or lose ).

No lution match , I threw a tantrum and Jay gave crazy stipulations and a Jookie , just impossible odds and in under a hour got everything done

I'm happy you threw that tantrum got me on the card lol, so thank you kd

• Mark Out! 5

why is this still going lol

first off legends deserved to be on card they worked hard for ocw to here so i'm not mad just happy to be part of the pre-show

second tre you seem super butt hurt right now

thirdly I see why people hate rookies and especially ragnarok

Lastly hit the kwan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55312654.jpg

• Mark Out! 3

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns." - Mr.Sensation

I want to help KD's spelling, then he can merciless and well worded.

You know I'll kill you , right !

• Mark Out! 1

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion