September 2 Remember 2016

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

All in all could have been a stronger end to Season 11 given the roster. But in the grand scheme of things After Lution and Cide, and the short notice feel of S2R it accomplished it exactly what it needed to do. The thing about OCW even on our worse days we are miles ahead of any and all pretenders and or competition from a written/story/match component stand point.

I also personally lost my shit when I heard that Hill billy Twang and saw Jack Mo on XB1. I never knew I wanted this so bad, KD and Jackson is all the trappings of an amazing team. I know both are fathers of more than 1 kid, but I hope yall try to make it work cuz jesus christ was I entertained.

Dougie got it, dougie is a throwback to the golden era when guys went the extra mile in presentation. Granted some of those videos are 30 to 60 seconds too fukcing long........I personally dug dougface as opposed to Dron, but thats personal pref.

Malu has helped hand the ball to dennis and he's running all over the fucking place with it. My only concern is now that this chapter coming to a close, who the hell is left? To get on Dougs level?

Next season is going to be interesting. I also despite the double champ shit but at this point seaons coming to an end and I can't hear out of one ear so fuck it let it ride...

P.S working with Pam was enjoyable, and I apologize for the tardiness. Match was super fun.

I can see where some ppl might be salty about the finish, but you have to understand a few factors number one Drago and Mugen have fueded since 2014....in Season 11 things hit a fever pitch. In addition Mugen has been told he is the "storyline" champion while doug is the fighting champion. I'm pretty sure that left a stain on Mugen so in the Dennis Mugen match you saw he "can fight" and with the finish it leaves some doubt if he's really that good and also gets NUCLEAR HEEL HEAT.

With drago its more the same, also I know a lot of yall don't catch things but Liger man has taught drago the Dreaded LIGER Uppercut, the one he was going to use to execute Drago at 450 which like didnt get to happen!!

Now if Rando Chucklefuck vs Generic Champion 01 does Move thief it would probably be an issue, but in this instance it makes TOTAL Sense.

As for Angle with Mugen, wait and see. Yall might like yall might not but its been almost a year so suck it. Also I'm not afraid of Drago, and he knows.

I STILL GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK!!!!!!!!! 1

• Mark Out! 7
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dougie got it, dougie is a throwback to the golden era when guys went the extra mile in presentation. Granted some of those videos are 30 to 60 seconds too fukcing long........I personally dug dougface as opposed to Dron, but thats personal pref.

Malu has helped hand the ball to dennis and he's running all over the fucking place with it. My only concern is now that this chapter coming to a close, who the hell is left? To get on Dougs level?

Next season is going to be interesting. I also despite the double champ shit but at this point seaons coming to an end and I can't hear out of one ear so fuck it let it ride...

In regards to our hero disliking the double reign, The Cox Kingdom holds the TV title out of a mix of pride and spite at this point. (Mostly pride) We would gladly do a feud for each belt if given the option. But we aren't allowed :( I don't believe we've treated the TV belt as a lesser title after Cide. If anything, we've tried to elevate it since Cide. I could be wrong, but I believe the TV belt has the most successful reigns under one person this season currently at 7. And before anyone says "go defend it on riot", Blek has done well on Riot. Hasn't won them all, but he's got some skulls collected, including two hall of famers. So to the riot argument, Blek can hang. To those people I would reply "come to turmoil, it's a turmoil belt."

To be fair, we did try to finagle a vacate for the TV Title after Summercide. But the old country way is to fight until you die in the process of losing the second belt. We also attempted to cash in the tv belt for an Ex opportunity, since the ex was the main reason for showing up on riot.

I can sympathize with Mugen, because it was only a short time ago that Douglas was called the story champion. It wasn't until the turmoil that shall not be named leading up to koocw that anyone really took Blek seriously or less seriously, depending on your stance regarding the way things were handled. That's what..two months ago? Three?

The ideal circumstances for vacating or putting up against another mid card belt are gone, imo. So now the belt is defended hard as if it were the world title, due to pride, spite, and acknowledgment for the irony regarding the TV title...

When Daniel became the TV champion, it was met with a lukewarm reaction and shit on because of out of character circumstances. If anything, the characters were punished due to things beyond our control. We were told our content had to fit in a certain space, early in an episode, because Dennis wasn't 'person A' or 'Person B'. Looking back, if anyone actually believes that the outcome of Demarius and SM was going to end any differently, regardless of his departure, you haven't been paying attention.

We make sure to read particular comments in the certified greatness thread once a month as a reminder, whenever we feel bad about holding both belts.

The work we put in to the TV belt was shit on, for the most part.

The first defense was ignored because of the amount of cuts that were put in. it was a reshoot. It was also to help Ed and Joe start feud. A feud that helped create the gentlemans club.

The same people that said the reign meant nothing, that said the tv belt was beneath the hardcore belt, and called the Blek reign a story reign are now the very same people asking for a vacate. They are the same people Wanting to see multi man matches in hopes of a targeting issue to increase the chances of a title change. The same people that crapped on the TV belt and said it was a gift, are looking for it to be gifted to them or someone else. The irony is not lost on us.

With that said, out of bitterness that isn't going away anytime soon and respect to those DB has defended against this season / appreciation for the help that guys like Nate, Majin, Leon, drago and Parker have given the Blekness in dark matches, Dante is going to keep fighting as hard as He can to hold both belts, regardless of the circumstances.

The reign could very well be cut short by Parker this Friday. If koocw was any indicator, Parker and Dennis ll will be a barn burner for the TV Title. you'll never know unless you watch Turmoil’s finale this week.

All we ever wanted was the opportunity to prove people right or wrong that the TV belt can gain 'some' importance. I think with it being defended in the main event of Summercide, and being defended in the very last match of the season against someone like Parker, we accomplished that.

OCW had a strong season, here's to hoping Turmoil finishes strong before we look to 2k17.

• Mark Out! 8

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

Madison_Cox_awards.png

In regards to our hero disliking the double reign, The Cox Kingdom holds the TV title out of a mix of pride and spite at this point. (Mostly pride) We would gladly do a feud for each belt if given the option. But we aren't allowed :( I don't believe we've treated the TV belt as a lesser title after Cide. If anything, we've tried to elevate it since Cide. I could be wrong, but I believe the TV belt has the most successful reigns under one person this season currently at 7. And before anyone says "go defend it on riot", Blek has done well on Riot. Hasn't won them all, but he's got some skulls collected, including two hall of famers. So to the riot argument, Blek can hang. To those people I would reply "come to turmoil, it's a turmoil belt."

To be fair, we did try to finagle a vacate for the TV Title after Summercide. But the old country way is to fight until you die in the process of losing the second belt. We also attempted to cash in the tv belt for an Ex opportunity, since the ex was the main reason for showing up on riot.

I can sympathize with Mugen, because it was only a short time ago that Douglas was called the story champion. It wasn't until the turmoil that shall not be named leading up to koocw that anyone really took Blek seriously or less seriously, depending on your stance regarding the way things were handled. That's what..two months ago? Three?

The ideal circumstances for vacating or putting up against another mid card belt are gone, imo. So now the belt is defended hard as if it were the world title, due to pride, spite, and acknowledgment for the irony regarding the TV title...

When Daniel became the TV champion, it was met with a lukewarm reaction and shit on because of out of character circumstances. If anything, the characters were punished due to things beyond our control. We were told our content had to fit in a certain space, early in an episode, because Dennis wasn't 'person A' or 'Person B'. Looking back, if anyone actually believes that the outcome of Demarius and SM was going to end any differently, regardless of his departure, you haven't been paying attention.

We make sure to read particular comments in the certified greatness thread once a month as a reminder, whenever we feel bad about holding both belts.

The work we put in to the TV belt was shit on, for the most part.

The first defense was ignored because of the amount of cuts that were put in. it was a reshoot. It was also to help Ed and Joe start feud. A feud that helped create the gentlemans club.

The same people that said the reign meant nothing, that said the tv belt was beneath the hardcore belt, and called the Blek reign a story reign are now the very same people asking for a vacate. They are the same people Wanting to see multi man matches in hopes of a targeting issue to increase the chances of a title change. The same people that crapped on the TV belt and said it was a gift, are looking for it to be gifted to them or someone else. The irony is not lost on us.

With that said, out of bitterness that isn't going away anytime soon and respect to those DB has defended against this season / appreciation for the help that guys like Nate, Majin, Leon, drago and Parker have given the Blekness in dark matches, Dante is going to keep fighting as hard as He can to hold both belts, regardless of the circumstances.

The reign could very well be cut short by Parker this Friday. If koocw was any indicator, Parker and Dennis ll will be a barn burner for the TV Title. you'll never know unless you watch Turmoil’s finale this week.

All we ever wanted was the opportunity to prove people right or wrong that the TV belt can gain 'some' importance. I think with it being defended in the main event of Summercide, and being defended in the very last match of the season against someone like Parker, we accomplished that.

OCW had a strong season, here's to hoping Turmoil finishes strong before we look to 2k17.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/34848917.jpg

• Mark Out! 7

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png

All in all could have been a stronger end to Season 11 given the roster. But in the grand scheme of things After Lution and Cide, and the short notice feel of S2R it accomplished it exactly what it needed to do. The thing about OCW even on our worse days we are miles ahead of any and all pretenders and or competition from a written/story/match component stand point.

I also personally lost my shit when I heard that Hill billy Twang and saw Jack Mo on XB1. I never knew I wanted this so bad, KD and Jackson is all the trappings of an amazing team. I know both are fathers of more than 1 kid, but I hope yall try to make it work cuz jesus christ was I entertained.

P.S working with Pam was enjoyable, and I apologize for the tardiness. Match was super fun.

I can see where some ppl might be salty about the finish, but you have to understand a few factors number one Drago and Mugen have fueded since 2014....in Season 11 things hit a fever pitch. In addition Mugen has been told he is the "storyline" champion while doug is the fighting champion. I'm pretty sure that left a stain on Mugen so in the Dennis Mugen match you saw he "can fight" and with the finish it leaves some doubt if he's really that good and also gets NUCLEAR HEEL HEAT.

With drago its more the same, also I know a lot of yall don't catch things but Liger man has taught drago the Dreaded LIGER Uppercut, the one he was going to use to execute Drago at 450 which like didnt get to happen!!

Now if Rando Chucklefuck vs Generic Champion 01 does Move thief it would probably be an issue, but in this instance it makes TOTAL Sense.

As for Angle with Mugen, wait and see. Yall might like yall might not but its been almost a year so suck it. Also I'm not afraid of Drago, and he knows.

I STILL GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK!!!!!!!!! 1

c34216de1fe764951fc476174018941a.jpg

• Mark Out! 7

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns." - Mr.Sensation