September 2 Remember 2016

Mr.Sensation

In regards to our hero disliking the double reign, The Cox Kingdom holds the TV title out of a mix of pride and spite at this point. (Mostly pride) We would gladly do a feud for each belt if given the option. But we aren't allowed :( I don't believe we've treated the TV belt as a lesser title after Cide. If anything, we've tried to elevate it since Cide. I could be wrong, but I believe the TV belt has the most successful reigns under one person this season currently at 7. And before anyone says "go defend it on riot", Blek has done well on Riot. Hasn't won them all, but he's got some skulls collected, including two hall of famers. So to the riot argument, Blek can hang. To those people I would reply "come to turmoil, it's a turmoil belt."

To be fair, we did try to finagle a vacate for the TV Title after Summercide. But the old country way is to fight until you die in the process of losing the second belt. We also attempted to cash in the tv belt for an Ex opportunity, since the ex was the main reason for showing up on riot.

I can sympathize with Mugen, because it was only a short time ago that Douglas was called the story champion. It wasn't until the turmoil that shall not be named leading up to koocw that anyone really took Blek seriously or less seriously, depending on your stance regarding the way things were handled. That's what..two months ago? Three?

The ideal circumstances for vacating or putting up against another mid card belt are gone, imo. So now the belt is defended hard as if it were the world title, due to pride, spite, and acknowledgment for the irony regarding the TV title...

When Daniel became the TV champion, it was met with a lukewarm reaction and shit on because of out of character circumstances. If anything, the characters were punished due to things beyond our control. We were told our content had to fit in a certain space, early in an episode, because Dennis wasn't 'person A' or 'Person B'. Looking back, if anyone actually believes that the outcome of Demarius and SM was going to end any differently, regardless of his departure, you haven't been paying attention.

We make sure to read particular comments in the certified greatness thread once a month as a reminder, whenever we feel bad about holding both belts.

The work we put in to the TV belt was shit on, for the most part.

The first defense was ignored because of the amount of cuts that were put in. it was a reshoot. It was also to help Ed and Joe start feud. A feud that helped create the gentlemans club.

The same people that said the reign meant nothing, that said the tv belt was beneath the hardcore belt, and called the Blek reign a story reign are now the very same people asking for a vacate. They are the same people Wanting to see multi man matches in hopes of a targeting issue to increase the chances of a title change. The same people that crapped on the TV belt and said it was a gift, are looking for it to be gifted to them or someone else. The irony is not lost on us.

With that said, out of bitterness that isn't going away anytime soon and respect to those DB has defended against this season / appreciation for the help that guys like Nate, Majin, Leon, drago and Parker have given the Blekness in dark matches, Dante is going to keep fighting as hard as He can to hold both belts, regardless of the circumstances.

The reign could very well be cut short by Parker this Friday. If koocw was any indicator, Parker and Dennis ll will be a barn burner for the TV Title. you'll never know unless you watch Turmoil’s finale this week.

All we ever wanted was the opportunity to prove people right or wrong that the TV belt can gain 'some' importance. I think with it being defended in the main event of Summercide, and being defended in the very last match of the season against someone like Parker, we accomplished that.

OCW had a strong season, here's to hoping Turmoil finishes strong before we look to 2k17.

Denny has all the Turmoil Championships, let's make up some championship that he doesn't have!!

Props to all the defending champs, especially that hoot Wu, we knew you weren't a "story" champ, the rest were just durmays!

Jackson attire sucks ass but I marked like a true rebel when I seen him tagging with KD. Racist Inc!

I dig the winter sensation storyline, it's fresh.

RIP Drago.

• Mark Out! 6

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the ending to the ppv, the only man is back. Mugen finally beat drago, but drago thrives when he's put to the test, it's gonna be awesome going into this next year.

Why wasn't the hardcore title defended?

Also remember Dennis saying a few months ago he was no good at fighting outside the ring, knew you had in you champ. Take it from me CTE isn't so bad.

Take it from me CTE isn't so bad.

• Mark Out! 3

I didn't think my attire was THAT bad, but it will be changed no doubt.

I'm glad tagging with KD got the reaction it did. I knew it would have. Jack and KD are the new Kane and DB. Working with KD the last few weeks has been awesome.

1x - OCW Turmoil Heavyweight Champion

** Mr. Sensation - "Jackson's a good egg."

** Pugh - "Jackson just earned himself the Parker Stevens memorial award for inappropriate jokes. The prize is... well... don't open your desk drawer ever again"

• Administrators

I'm glad tagging with KD got the reaction it did. I knew it would have. Jack and KD are the new Kane and DB. Working with KD the last few weeks has been awesome.

Yea no more like.

• Mark Out! 2
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

You too shiny b, leave the glistening to us bald folk.

Loved your entrance though, got me hyped.

The women's division reached a whole new level this season, major props to Pam, Willy, Matt & KD for elevating the division higher than it's ever been.

Next season I believe will be bigger and better than this season!

• Mark Out! 3

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

It's been fun working with DB. He's improved so much over the course of this feud. It's always nice when you can lose but still be happy with how the story worked out. Damn flippy kids have my number. Big Ed you are on my radar as is Bingo, Bray, Ding, and me and Trance have some stuff do as well. Just don't make me want to kill you lol.

Rev Inc. keeps getting outnumbered.

Coming for Park and Dupree, you two are gonna pay.

• Mark Out! 9

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010

http://pa1.narvii.com/5780/91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Mr. 1 in 365?

It's been fun working with DB. He's improved so much over the course of this feud. It's always nice when you can lose but still be happy with how the story worked out. Damn flippy kids have my number. Big Ed you are on my radar as is Bingo, Bray, Ding, and me and Trance have some stuff do as well. Just don't make me want to kill you lol.

Rev Inc. keeps getting outnumbered.

Coming for Park and Dupree, you two are gonna pay.

There's so many options floating around on Turmoil, it's great guys.

spacer.png