September 2 Remember 2016

Mr.Sensation

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically its Turmoil tag team.

There were never "Turmoil" Tag Titles to be found though b, also they made sure to call themselves The L-Team just to make sure there was absolutely no confusion.

Also it's going to be interesting seeing what the front page will be like when you squeeze 2 more champs in there.

I can't please everyone. I can't help that you won't give it a chance. And I can't apologize for taking initiative.

I also can't stop you from thinking I have some agenda of putting Loki over. I enjoy using my character and with or without the belts I will continue to use him. Some ppl actually like him.

Give it a chance? I held a secret tag tourney to "test the waters" and 3 out of the 4 matches were decided by targeting botches instead of solid wins. So I scrapped the idea of Tag Titles for Riot as tagging is broken AF. Our Tag FPR is also outdated as well. Not to mention I can count established teams on one finger.

I can careless that it's Loki or President Obama, it's the WAY they were brought back and the horrible timing of it all. Your not out to please everyone, but you do want to make people watch your show and I literally turned off the ppv because of the bad taste.

I don't want an apology for you trying to contribute to OCW, I'm just giving my opinion.

• Mark Out! 6

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

onna start by saying September to remember ain't the worst. But not the best.decent ppv y'all. Lets dig in.

The blue faced movie was legit. Not enough Ed. Not enough tre golden. But good movie.better production than tna. First rp with the faction leaders was fun. Y'all left out Pugh. Thought this as a 4 way war? Shouldn't poster have 4 of you?

Tv title opens the show. 1st of the double duty title defenses. Who you think you are, Seth Rollins? Your just as unsafe. You even have a nazi loving girlfriend…

http://www.truthrevolt.org/sites/default/files/styles/content_full_width/public/field/image/articles/wwestars.jpg?itok=LUhONrTO

Holy shit.

Dennis is Black...brown...Rollins!

http://pm1.narvii.com/5870/9921a44d389dd381707aa548caeffe90272aaa29_hq.jpg

You know. Befor the dick pics.

In the beginning I wanted caramel to vacate. But I'm Starting to get behind this dual reign thing. There's story and comp. and the belt is still defended. Still means something. Maybe even more so. As long as both defenses in the ppv are getting good matches, run this double reign until the wheels fall off or until someone in the Midcard that booking believes in comes along.

Back to the match. Dunn is quietly the most successful of the new batch of moil rooks. He's got wins. N I think his only losses are to caramel. As a club member I can't root for Dunn. I believe Dunn was even with black but made a huge mistake at the end, costing him the title. Good match and a good show for the convoy. What's next for Dunn with relic walking out? Face turn? Malu and I think Parker on Friday are the only people left to prevent Dennis and Madison ending the season with both belts. No pressure.

Bray being confused about race is confusing. You Greek with a black lives matter shirt. Aren't Greeks white? Splain plz. Bray put a whoopin on De'Relic. Like reverse slavery type shit. Where does bray go from here? A rematch with Parker, the possible next tv champion. The ending to this Mach surprised me. Is the convoy splitting into a two on two feud for next season?

Ding has bars. This was the best rp of the night. Who was rapping??? This shit was amazing. Why is an alt more over than half the roster, including my main lol Bill Ding for NA. There are a lot of characters I won't be sad not see in season 12. Bill ding is not one of them. Hope he comes back in 2k17 with the godfather entrance. Bill ding has serious woods lol

The Sheldon and Flynn rp was cool. But I have no idea what soul glo is. Guessing it is a character from the past? I still sta this group is hurt by baker leaving. Which still makes no sense to me at all. But eh. Guess I can switch to the faction war match. I think Jackson and baker were competing for worst attire! Jackson was looking extra tank tonight. Mad shiny. I was blind. And that tight shirt. Then baker has punisher paint with heart pants. Idk. Y'all both need to . Y'all both need to consult Majin for attire. I'll stick to my simple pants and boots.

The upside of this match was the pace. This was a beef. Who knew two racist characters would make a good team. Kass and baker should probably stick to being a team, and try to match better. Gives a reason to being riot tag belts back. Was surprised at the outcome. Jackson hoes over in his first Xbox match.

Moving on to the next tag. I think y'all should force Dennis and Pam to take a longer break than what we are getting in the space of season 11 and 12. Or at least some how force Dennis and Madison to miss the anniversary show. Maybe Sophia too; with the way her match ended. I think they were was in 5 matches. That's over half the ppv card right? As a turmoil guy, it would be a blow if they burned out. Something to think about.

This tag match has some controversy. Who don't love that? This was the better of the two tag matches for me. Some good spots. Cory ford took some funny bumps. Then I saw who was controlling him. Our funny bump guy lol I hope Loki and trance start coming out together more. I consider them a legit team. And I'm happy for them. I also believe the club should focus on them soon. The ending went as expected. I like bubbas look. The orphanage and crow coming together could be crazy good. I always wanted the orphanage to be more vamp than juggalos.we will see.

Tell me why porter and ding was two fat guys putting on a good match? Lol this was a comic relief match but it wasn't bad at all. Porker is more agile than he has any right to be. This needs to be a riot tag team sooner than later. Who will beat these guys? Good match fat fucks.

Someone needs to Splain this book of ressurection to me. Is the ressurection of hair actually happening? I hope not. It really negates the importance of what dimsmore did to Dupree.

Jack getting punkee out by the skwad was good shit. Fear is coming. I still say this all ends with big Ed or Jack banging Casey Paine. Her crabs got nothing on mine.

Said it earlier. But versus has the best entrance going. His theme makes me want to get violent for no reason. If I ever get in a shootout, this needs to be the way I go out. Leon and versus, two old dogs, had s good match.leon was on point with his important reversals tonight. Hope we see this match again in 2k17. Ending with the reversal into LKO was second best finisher of the night for me.

I know we can't run ins for a cell match but Mugen telling his peeps to stay back was a head scratcher. I guess I'm just used to chicken sheet heel authority figures. But the overlord is a bad ass.

Ortiz and Majin was the match j wanted to see most and it didn't happen. But I heard Majin has been sick. Hope he gets well and wee see this soon. On a ppv. Don't waste this on a regular show!

The debate and women's Title match are all a connected segment for me. Wilow and Sophia was quick and to the point. It was a good match. Wondered if we would see Sophia's 619 in a cage, or if it's even possible. The dive from the very top of the cage was the highlight. Both ladies were knocked out and stayed on the ground. Good sell. Willow's brain buster on the exposed turnbuckle was a great finish. Match was too short, better than it going too long.

This makes the women's division very interesting. Sophia and Willow are 1-1. The third should be saved for ppv. Kat and ace had a okay debate.

Nothing was resolved. Triple threat with Willow, Kat, ace for gold makes the most sense at anniversary show. IRegardless of the debate, the completion of the women's water is still muddy. Ace just beat Willow, and Sophia just beat Kat. Makes things interesting. Good to see new women on the Come up. But Kat and ace shouldn't get too excited. Willow and Sophia are the 1 and 2 females on any given night. And I don't see that changing in 2k17 unless Kat and ace get some more skulls.

Malu and Caramel. The battle for Madison. The battle for the Turmoil world title. Match of the night for me. Hands down. Think this a better entrance for Malu. Hope he keeps. Dennis’s entrance was over the top as expected. Dennis cuts the over the top entrance short by throwing the belt down and pointing at Malu. Malu dives through the ropes and they go at it immediately. No belt presentation. No announcements. They just fought. This worked well and made sense because the belt was secondary. It was about the girl. Good idea peeps.

Blek and Malu fought all over the arena. Not an exaggeration. The fight up and down the aisle. All four sides of the outside of the ring. My only complaint was a soundtrack. Wish they did no music. The drama of the ref count was needed. So many good spots. The kendo stick fight was great. Dennis’s moonsault on Malu through the announcer table. All this match was missing was blood.

Spot of the match was Malu choke slamming Blek thru the other commentary table. Dennis got up at 8 or 9? Can't tell cuz of music. But it was dramatic. Does the blood spit thing as an fu and super kicks Malu. Later on Malu suplexes the hell out of Dennis on to the ladder. That was rough. Match ending of the night was the super plax to the outside through the table. Y'all went at it. Dennis and Malu sell the injury. The ending with Malu walking off and Dennis collapsing in the isle was too sweet for my blood. I don't like romance! But, if any two sociopaths deserve a brief happy ending,I gueeeeeeeess its those two. In all seriousness, DB should take some time off. You be getting your ass beat little man.

I also think Malu and Dennis needs some separation. Spread the love guys. Two epic ppv matches. Now it's time for Malu to make someone else look good like he did for Blek, and for Dennis to pay that shit forward and puT someone over. So we have 4 top guys on turmoil. Share the wealth. But that's just me.

On to the main event. like the moil M/e, these two have good chemistry. It was slower than I expected. But who cares, greatness was in the ring. The main surprising thing to me was the last man standing felt more violent than this. I mean until the ending. Holy shit.the teases of who would fall through was good. That backwards bomb thing that Mugen does onto the chair was hilarious. Was hoping to see that through the ceiling. But we didnt get it. Ending was anti climaxing or whatever it called. Hate move thief. Especially on a match finish. Not bad, just a diff flavor for people. The return of old man sensation was nice. He is way too old to be power bombing people. It's a shame he has to fight drago now. Drago will murder Jay and Jay may never play again :(

Was a okay ppv. Some of the matches were eh. But the faction wars continue with all three factions getting important wins.

Hope you all give the turmoil finale some love this week.

• Mark Out! 11

Well, did you submit anything?

No Es possible

• Mark Out! 3

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Thought we were getting a new TV Champ, congrats Nate. Almost.

Bray's name change. Awful.

Bill Ding, lol. WTF? Amazing.

Actually enjoyed the Turmoil tag team match, backstage politics aside.

Gay Cowboy Jackson is a terrible gimmick.

The Leon Versus ending was great.

Enjoyed the Nate beatdown.

I think Sophia might be brain damaged after that.

DB vs Malu was great, much better than Summercide. Awesome match.

The Mugen Drago match was OK, the tense top of the cell stuff was better than the in-ring stuff that followed it. Didn't mind the move thief ending.

Not big on the brainwashed Our Hero storyline, poor Drago caught a sore one though.

• Mark Out! 5
.eJwVzNsNAiEQAMBeKICN--Bx3RCOcJhDCKxfxt6NU8B8zHvd5jCX6twHwNl2Huu0W8dKtdg6Rr1Lmm3bPDok1ZSvXl66AYkpEEeO-CBEjg7QSRRhIi-BxQfvoPV_85zVfH_BFCHk.tbSW1zM5BYgoAIAJ1fwulgPsgdo?width=400&height=20