Riot 456

Mr.Sensation

Holy Shit. That flip knocked the hair right off Dennis Black.

Oh nevermind. Just looks bald from the back.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show Review:

Page 1:

Man Nate being back is still surreal to me, this far in. He always felt like the ultimate part timer at this point who had already accomplished everything he wanted in OCW. Him being back and going head to head with Mugen is a testament to the level that Mugen has been on for a while now.

Prince is about three of these segments away from having a moppy gimmick.

Heard a lot of really good stuff about H20 and I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can do in his rookie year. I think he'll pick it wait wtf?

Was that FPR legal?!

• Mark Out! 2

de7fe5a74875311b05346aba8e534168.gif

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Awards%202k18/UpdateOTY18.png

If I broke fpr it WAS NOT intentional. Mugen and I discussed it right after it happened and said it wasn't bad. BUT if it broke the honor code then despite the outcome of the discussion it'll never happen again.
  • Mark Out! 3

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Shut up Nate, I know one thing that you didn't do in your long illustrious career, freaking retire!

I hope Mugen fucks you rough and often (sometimes gently), but leaves enough for me this Summer.

That rp was a sweet way to open the show. Choose wisely hoot!

Prince Good job being productive with heat with Wrex, but I think it's on the wrong show b.

BUBBANESS! You not only steal reversals...you not only steal finishers. Now my NESS and my knees! How Dare You! I will sidekick your stupid sidekick with a vagikill till he's confused eunuch like Dennis Black.

I don't care how funny or how well written that was, I still hate you Drago!

White Folk Alright now? I hope you knock Dims out his shoes but still job as I refuse to see a 3rd Rev clean sweep.

I dig the GoodBrothers gimmick. You guys represent the old original lighweights. It actually comes across very face-ish to me for some reason.

I guess Samsin doesn't know 'bout the FCC, I went to war with them b, I got smart real quick. Now they done threw a bag over your head and bringing you to an unmarked location to wash your mouth with soap. Very well written b.

(Franchize Censorship Commission burying new stars from the shadows.)

I have nothing nice to say about Nate or Drago, I hope they fail.

Mugen slapped the bitch outta you b! Then made you his bitch again b. The Irony. That's all I got from that rp, I refuse to acknowledge others involved or that they may or may not have disrespected the word "Ambition" with their overwhelming entitlement. Good job Kass and Mugen.

Dude has your family b and this is what you say to him....

He can…La Purga deez (crotch chop) - H2O

Definitely poor ethics haha. LigerMask seem a bit concussed to anyone? Hmmm....

Is Anna Mosity trying to escape from prison again?

The Purge - Babysitting Service. Call 1-800-DAD-LORD. We specialize in fingerpaints and racist manchildren.

I bet if that guy had wrestling boots Nate would have buried him in a heartbeat.

EGO THE DESTROYER - Fannypack sold separately.

Mugen is a mastermind b, taking peoples families. Drago needs to mind his!

Ugh Alex Robinson, I hope you seriously die...like really die. Like jump off the top and snap your neck kind of die. Berfa spit that real.

Your fatness literally knocked the ref out. Why does the cinnamon eunuch have to ruin everything. Leon had dis b. Booooooooooo!

No Dims, No don't start drinking b noooooooo! Whew...we don't need you falling down the ramp again. My favorite rp of the night.

So your bringing a Metal Bat and Nate's bringing a Metal Shovel? If you guys don't have a sword fight and not the kind Kass and Denny have when Madison isn't around but like a legit sword fight.

This was a damn good go home show. Well done. Yall better give Jay some discussion, he's been putting in major work lately.

• Mark Out! 9

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation