The Clash 2017

Mr.Sensation

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never jizzed as much as I did over Nate's entrance! 2 of my all time favorites combined in one !
  • Mark Out! 6

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Shout out to Pugh for taking the ball with the lightweight stuff. I was surprised to see your opponent, but you two told a good story in the ring. I enjoyed that match from start to finish. Don't know how I felt about the intro attire.

B-17 came to play in this one. It was one of those like the Ding match on the pre show where one person is uber aggressive and the other is more passive. Both matches have similar results. Find that balance. One critique would be to watch the strikes to avoid grapples after reversals B. Saw it a few times, not against the rules but its eh.

On my match heard something while I was on the phone about letting Mugen up from the STF instead of letting the reversal animation play out. I'll say I was trying to tap him out while the ref was down for story purposes just like I did on the outside. But the ref was getting up. At that point we both red and I wasn't getting any advantage on damage from the sub. Were it early in the match I totally see the point. To me competitively it wouldn't have made sense to put myself on defensive at that point of the match.

Well done, Denny you survived that by the skin of your teeth. Well done, damn Leon you did your thing.

Will comment more later

• Mark Out! 6

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/BESTMOVESET.png

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/rookieoftheyear.png

Finished show little bit ago. Gonna start with saying y'all ain't slick, making the entire pre show turmoil matches while there are riot matches on this card without aprons, and contenders showing up, or four minutes of footage. Think we need standard. If can't even get logos showing, needs to go on pre show. Everyone knows by now that the host gets the logos so host needs to record.

Amped to see smythe and prince actually using the right arena. Kudos on being bothered to what you supposed to do.

Tag title match went as most probably expected. Think tkf will hold that awhile. All i wanna see is tkf and rhyme time at lution.

Really like lightweight match. Was not surprised former champ was no show. Pugh saved the division and y'all should be thanking him regardless of attire. Don't see him losing that in anything other than a multi man for long time. The gap difference in skill between the champ and the rest of lightweights is too far. The only two other lightweights that would be a threat are locked up in other feuds. And there's nothin wrong with that. Will make the belt mean something if Pugh plows through people for six months before the upset.

Don't like seeing Bertha pinned. Ever. But she still looks strong. Last month it took a flaming table. This month it took two people. Hope she gets to weigh more next season.

• Mark Out! 6