Turmoil 182

Nate Ortiz

I believe that was Terror hitting a shooting star.. onto a concrete floor. Why is that Turmoil gets lumped with the asylum escapees?

He also grabbed a sledgehammer brought it into the ring, and dropped it there for no reason. The boy ain't right.... :D

Also, Im only replying to this post because I wrote a Turmoil review, and I need page 2 to post it...

8sD3JXw.gif?1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

page two, brought to you by The Chosen. "Chosen. You'll see. You'll see....."

EDIT: Damnit, i thought that would do it.

He also grabbed a sledgehammer brought it into the ring, and dropped it there for no reason. The boy ain't right.... :D

Also, Im only replying to this post because I wrote a Turmoil review, and I need page 2 to post it...

Appreciated!

• Mark Out! 1

Enjoyed our introduction to Ms. Cheryl Coxx, and it even sets up angle possibilities. Nice.

Nightmare VS Riley Quinn - The match started off looking very one sided, but Riley made a match out of it in the end. Not sure who either one of them is, I assume alts? Anyways, Riley has the exact same hair as my Turmoil women's performer, Sabatha. So change it. :p

Karissa Dawson's know-nothing noob routine is great. Loved it last week too.

Steamboat Junior VS Tay Taylor - Ragnarath started real fast in this one, for the first little bit I thought Terror was in trouble. Tay's moveset caught me way off guard, thought he was a heavyweight monster for some reason. The pullback hurricanrana, the RVD rope climb, and the first springboard suicide dive, all surprised me. Thought Tay was going for storyline DQ at one point with a sledgehammer.

Ford vs Jake-man - I'm not sure if thats a Chaos Star on your tights Jackman, but if it is, I demand you remove it. I have a 20 year old tattoo of the star, on my neck. IRL. ON MY NECK. Twenty years with a neck tattoo gives me dibs!! Are we clear? Good. :D Pretty good match boys, I look forward to your tag affair at Chill Faktor.

Really enjoyed Capo's long ass "12 Days of Turmoil" promo. Homie might be wordy, but he has some talent with the pen.

As I said last week, intrigued as hell with Wrex and Coach Bill angle, and this promo was funny.

Nat Joe VS Kik - Everything about Natoli Joe's entrance and appearance is win. I almost spit out my rye and ginger at the TKF entrance song. :D Match was kind of a vicious beat-down of the poor strong man. BOOOOO!

The whole poker game promo was awesome. "No, no, no. You four will behave. I have a rule for the poker table, no one is allowed to use their finishers!" Gold. And the bit with the Queen and Ace cards too. Well done!

Haley V Madison V Ace: A few minor botches in this match, as expected in triple threat. Some very strange behavior by Ace on several occasions. Overall a good match for a triple threat, and we have a new #1 contender for Spanish Asuka!

MAIN EVENT: B17's head and haircut. Serously. WTF? On other hand Jackmo's music is a 10/10. Decent tag match, in which for the 3rd straight week B17 looked like a monster in the ring. Look out everyone, B17 aint playing.

• Mark Out! 4
8sD3JXw.gif?1

Thanks for the review. Glad you liked the RP, it's what happens when you got 6 guys willing work together and everyone is using Google docs.
  • Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

Before I see any reviews , I had to stop and talk about Tay Thirsty Terror! Does he know fpr ? Winner by dq is Ragnarok!

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Enjoyed our introduction to Ms. Cheryl Coxx, and it even sets up angle possibilities. Nice.

Nightmare VS Riley Quinn - The match started off looking very one sided, but Riley made a match out of it in the end. Not sure who either one of them is, I assume alts? Anyways, Riley has the exact same hair as my Turmoil women's performer, Sabatha. So change it. :p

Karissa Dawson's know-nothing noob routine is great. Loved it last week too.

Steamboat Junior VS Tay Taylor - Ragnarath started real fast in this one, for the first little bit I thought Terror was in trouble. Tay's moveset caught me way off guard, thought he was a heavyweight monster for some reason. The pullback hurricanrana, the RVD rope climb, and the first springboard suicide dive, all surprised me. Thought Tay was going for storyline DQ at one point with a sledgehammer.

Ford vs Jake-man - I'm not sure if thats a Chaos Star on your tights Jackman, but if it is, I demand you remove it. I have a 20 year old tattoo of the star, on my neck. IRL. ON MY NECK. Twenty years with a neck tattoo gives me dibs!! Are we clear? Good. :D Pretty good match boys, I look forward to your tag affair at Chill Faktor.

Really enjoyed Capo's long ass "12 Days of Turmoil" promo. Homie might be wordy, but he has some talent with the pen.

As I said last week, intrigued as hell with Wrex and Coach Bill angle, and this promo was funny.

Nat Joe VS Kik - Everything about Natoli Joe's entrance and appearance is win. I almost spit out my rye and ginger at the TKF entrance song. :D Match was kind of a vicious beat-down of the poor strong man. BOOOOO!

The whole poker game promo was awesome. "No, no, no. You four will behave. I have a rule for the poker table, no one is allowed to use their finishers!" Gold. And the bit with the Queen and Ace cards too. Well done!

Haley V Madison V Ace: A few minor botches in this match, as expected in triple threat. Some very strange behavior by Ace on several occasions. Overall a good match for a triple threat, and we have a new #1 contender for Spanish Asuka!

MAIN EVENT: B17's head and haircut. Serously. WTF? On other hand Jackmo's music is a 10/10. Decent tag match, in which for the 3rd straight week B17 looked like a monster in the ring. Look out everyone, B17 aint playing.

Just wait till we fill the space before we come out, there is a plan for it :D

• Mark Out! 1
kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png

Some thots (no, not you flojo) on the show.

The intro! Still love it! We may need to add some of these rookies to it, Bray. *cough*

Welcome to OCW Cheryl, was a pleasure to write with you.

As stig wrote earlier, the opening match was almost a murder. The kind that would open an episode of law and order SVU. thankfully, Quinn made a come back. Great debut for both these womenz. Women’s divison is shaping up nicely. Speaking of women, shameless plug for next week’s main event featuring Lady Nightmare, Flojo, Halie, and Sophia Asuka Ortiz.

#GiveKatAChance