• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As adam stated, I made a post on a turmoil thread and so he sent me A link to the top 10 thing which I didn't wanna take cuz I don't watch turmoil as a whole. I do look for certain people but even then the way in which they are booked I don't care for.

As flojo stated, a lot of multiman matches with rookies, and i posted on cards when I saw that, of my dislike.

I stopped bothering to even check caws on ps4 cuz it was a waste of my time. I would go to the booker/Dennis cuz I knew it was him and tell him, might have to scrap this because so an so rookie hasn't passed khsada and/or have proper finishers, they posted and never checked if approved. The response was, "I put to much work into this to scrap it", so it would go up and I would stop watching or caring cuz nothing was happening through proper channels.

• Mark Out! 1
kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png

• Administrators
As adam stated, I made a post on a turmoil thread and so he sent me A link to the top 10 thing which I didn't wanna take cuz I don't watch turmoil as a whole. I do look for certain people but even then the way in which they are booked I don't care for.

As flojo stated, a lot of multiman matches with rookies, and i posted on cards when I saw that, of my dislike.

I stopped bothering to even check caws on ps4 cuz it was a waste of my time. I would go to the booker/Dennis cuz I knew it was him and tell him, might have to scrap this because so an so rookie hasn't passed khsada and/or have proper finishers, they posted and never checked if approved. The response was, "I put to much work into this to scrap it", so it would go up and I would stop watching or caring cuz nothing was happening through proper channels.

I sorta remember this because folks would REEEEE about finishers and the like.

Sigh another layer of the shite onion.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Good desk, informative.

Agree with the podcast & Tibs - would rather see Turmoil specific tag belts than another midcard belt. Big belt, TV belt & tags.

In terms of who is on the main event scene - I think the Invictus 3 & Wrex are the more obvious ones, but there are a whole bunch of guys who could step back in if they want to, some of them previous Turmoil champions and others with PS4 access who could return. I actually think in terms of hard work and content, Seb also, but absolutley not while TV champion - been there before.

Also think there is a bunch of new guys who could make the midcard scene very interesting - Jett, CJ, Ricky, Sheperd, and some of the newer guys who could step up and make the mid-card feuds as engaging as the top end, H20 being the perfect example on Riot. But also, even if you're not in the title scene - we got T200 coming up and Lution after that, work feuds towards these.

• Mark Out! 3
.eJwVzNsNAiEQAMBeKICN--Bx3RCOcJhDCKxfxt6NU8B8zHvd5jCX6twHwNl2Huu0W8dKtdg6Rr1Lmm3bPDok1ZSvXl66AYkpEEeO-CBEjg7QSRRhIi-BxQfvoPV_85zVfH_BFCHk.tbSW1zM5BYgoAIAJ1fwulgPsgdo?width=400&height=20

Good desk, informative.

Agree with the podcast & Tibs - would rather see Turmoil specific tag belts than another midcard belt. Big belt, TV belt & tags.

In terms of who is on the main event scene - I think the Invictus 3 & Wrex are the more obvious ones, but there are a whole bunch of guys who could step back in if they want to, some of them previous Turmoil champions and others with PS4 access who could return. I actually think in terms of hard work and content, Seb also, but absolutley not while TV champion - been there before.

Also think there is a bunch of new guys who could make the midcard scene very interesting - Jett, CJ, Ricky, Sheperd, and some of the newer guys who could step up and make the mid-card feuds as engaging as the top end, H20 being the perfect example on Riot. But also, even if you're not in the title scene - we got T200 coming up and Lution after that, work feuds towards these.

#invictus loves each other too much to fight.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/three_pirates_9.jpg

• Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

This is something we constantly brought up in booking, rookies in multi-man matches. My sound strategy was to always have a rook face 2 veteran alts then a main veteran mid carder in their first 3 matches. Granted Turmoil doesn't have a thick veteran presence as compared to the amount of rookies.

It is very hard to develop outside of 1v1 competition, I'm confident that dynamic will change moving forward for Turmoil.

Now on to the podcast, I actually listen to the marathon of "cutoffs" from beginning to end. A lot of good points were made and I'm glad the focus was on the future and not the fuckery that proceeded it. Hats off to Bingo and Trance, I learned some new things about Turmoil, changed my perspective a bit.

Here's my two cents on the title situation which is almost in exact agreement with Bingo....

Turmoil - CCW Title, CCW Tag, CCW TV

Riot - World, Tag, LHW and Women

I say CCW because that has prestige associated with it like the NWA or IWGP titles. Granted Riot doesn't have that "midcard" title, but with so many lightweights and women there is no need, get in where you fit in.

Get new title designs made for all the CCW titles including TV, do a survey or some kind of voting panel to decide the best design for each, debut them at 200 giving us ample time for creation and voting.

Really feuding is where the fun is, always has been in OCW. In a feud you can do anything, make it about anything. When you have a championship, no matter whos following your feud the payoff is the title match not your feud. That's why a lot of old timers would rather just do their story and not have it about a title because it places the "title" as priority in your story over the actual story.

Keep that in mind as some of you build for Turmoil 200.

You're one of the Greatest things to happen to OCW.

And the podcast was a great listen. As TD said, its exciting to hear about the future and everyone having a fire lit under their ass.

• Mark Out! 2

• OCW World Heavyweight Champion [3 Times]
  • CCW Champion [1 Time]
  • Future Investment Winner 2006 [inaugural]
  • 2007 OCW Co-Wrestler of the Year [ W/ Nate Ortiz] They just couldn't give it to a black!
  • OCW Hall of Famer | Class 2008

[/Quote]

Father of Royce and Theodore J Bentley

Future OCW Champions (It's gonna happen one day whores!)

We need a dif version then, maybe with a new name :D as it's the only title that gives us different match types and keeps things fresh.

I'll always have a soft spot for this division.

No more titles b! Especially one that takes cool stipulations from possible feud payoffs.

• Mark Out! 1

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation