its been coined probably before i got here lol, anytime someone gets jumped when they get back in the ring in dms and battlegate, PARKERED is said. you didn't know?

its been a great joy in my life when we laugh at a Parkering

"you motherfucker, You parkered me"

"stop parkering me you son of a bitch"

"PARKERED"

its grapes

Never heard that in all my time here :D

bgjMbwE.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me neither b. It's a hover in old country speak

I'm also 99% sure they get to their feet before I attack them, which is 100% legal, so I'd like someone to show me an example of me 'Parkering'.

DM's for sure, I've done it to jay before , but he deserved it most of the time, he rolls out the ring to avoid the elbow drop :p so his punishment is getting fucked up when he rolls back in.

bgjMbwE.jpg

I'm also 99% sure they get to their feet before I attack them, which is 100% legal, so I'd like someone to show me an example of me 'Parkering'.

DM's for sure, I've done it to jay before , but he deserved it most of the time, he rolls out the ring to avoid the elbow drop :p so his punishment is getting fucked up when he rolls back in.

Haaa look at you with your feelings hurt. Thought you wasn't cody storm b

• Mark Out! 1

No.

:D I wouldn't quite go that far...

Autistic ROBOT! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!

Sidebar, every now and again I think back to when you did the P2S and I Pepperoni rolled out the ring mid flight, you ate shit and I got the 1 2 3. That shit makes me laugh HYSTERICALLY!!!

It is right up there with B-17 falling asleep and shitting himself on a podcast once Kassidy's name was mentioned.

• Mark Out! 2

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Autistic ROBOT! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!

Sidebar, every now and again I think back to when you did the P2S and I Pepperoni rolled out the ring mid flight, you ate shit and I got the 1 2 3. That shit makes me laugh HYSTERICALLY!!!

It is right up there with B-17 falling asleep and shitting himself on a podcast once Kassidy's name was mentioned.

One of the funniest DM moments in all the years we’ve played :D

• Mark Out! 2
bgjMbwE.jpg

Don’t think you ever did it in an “official” match, but it was coined during DMs when you raped Jay soon as he slid in. Maybe we should call it getting “Jayed” !

• Mark Out! 1

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Don’t think you ever did it in an “official” match, but it was coined during DMs when you raped Jay soon as he slid in. Maybe we should call it getting “Jayed” !

Just want to go on record and state 2 things.

#1 I do not like this Terminology.

#2 I have a Win over Parker on Riot, I beat him wearing a Battle Kilt......

Thank You, God Bless!

• Mark Out! 5

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital