• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its been coined probably before i got here lol, anytime someone gets jumped when they get back in the ring in dms and battlegate, PARKERED is said. you didn't know?

its been a great joy in my life when we laugh at a Parkering

"you motherfucker, You parkered me"

"stop parkering me you son of a bitch"

"PARKERED"

its grapes

Haha that's great you all actually came up with a name for that.

Back when I was dm'ing last year. I would often do that to people. Especially to people who expect me to play cat and mouse all match, isn't that right Wrex? Haha.

I have had a lot going on recently but I am trying to catch up with the shows. I agree with Bobby and great to see 6 pages of discussion without any drama.

Great work and hopefully have a bit more of a detailed review soon.

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29

Back when I was dm'ing last year. I would often do that to people. Especially to people who expect me to play cat and mouse all match, isn't that right Wrex? Haha.

I still made you do it. Just didn't roll into the ring anymore.

• Mark Out! 1
7XHcXAt.png

I got onto FloJo now the A show! Can anyone hit a suicide dive ?! Damn Ex division sissies. Jook I'm glad to see you are still hanging around even after I choked the life out of you.

Doc keep up the good work, if Jay says he likes you worry.

I'm old as hell and forgot who I was going to talk about next. Damn besides Tobin vs Kass I forgot who fought.

Soooo Fav 5 goes to Kass, H20 , Tobin, Smythe and Cody.

• Mark Out! 6

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion