• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell her Bingo !

She's kinda a bitch. You'd thinking getting squashed by Blaine would have humbled her.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

When AC stayed outside the ring to catch a breather I said to myself “SELF, you are about to get speared!” I popped when it happened. Smh. KD is on a rampage.

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Review Time. PREVIOUSLY RECORDED EDITION.

I won’t talk about the matches too much, I am more of a Promo guy lately. If I have nothing to say, I won’t say anything. Not that the matches are bad or anything. Just you know. Back to the action.

- Everrett / Sparks RP.

Classic Face promo in the buildup to a title fight. Sparks did his part. Nothing really stands out but that’s a matchup I’ll enjoy. Would have like to see something more in the build imo, instead of just “I am gonna recapture my gold” “No I am the Champ and you won’t”.

- Jehst / Elsa RP

I am veeery intrigued by that one, great job by Jehst on making people feel the pressure. Grimm comes off as a Jason type vilain, which he exactly is. I love the atmosphere in this one. Waiting to see what is going to happen with my popcorns ready.

- Jackmo RP

Jackmo and his shrimps. Enough said. For real this RP made me smile as I can picture the all scene. I never knew a comic Jackmo was what I needed.

- Johnny vs Grimm Match

Would have like to see Grimm win it, just cause of his story and his character needs to be strong to be considered a monster but I had no problem whatsoever with the match. I actually enjoyed it. Also, Johnny’s finisher GOD DAMN. Brutal.

- Zoe / Rust RP

Won’t commentate on that since it’s a Cohle Family business. Who never argued with their sibling anyway?

- Heather / Terra / H2O RP

Ohw what a cute moment. Everybody apologies, everybody hugs. Two faces, one Heel. Houray. Just kidding Harvey.

- Valk Video/RP

Nice editing using GTA. I like the immersion. Keep up those little ones. The RP in itself is really good. Clunky Valk gets nervous upon seeing Emp, who doesn’t really understand what just happened. This session is gonna be wild. Calm down, kids.

- Cort / Bobby RP

Bobby and Cort in the same RP ? Thank you. Cort being the wiser of the two ahead of their match. Bobby and Cort have been losing but that did NOTHING to their stock. That’s what superstars are all about. Two of my favs.

End of Part 1..

• Mark Out! 6

The FrenchBlade

spacer.png

Review Time. PREVIOUSLY RECORDED EDITION.

I won’t talk about the matches too much, I am more of a Promo guy lately. If I have nothing to say, I won’t say anything. Not that the matches are bad or anything. Just you know. Back to the action.

- Everrett / Sparks RP.

Classic Face promo in the buildup to a title fight. Sparks did his part. Nothing really stands out but that’s a matchup I’ll enjoy. Would have like to see something more in the build imo, instead of just “I am gonna recapture my gold” “No I am the Champ and you won’t”.

- Jehst / Elsa RP

I am veeery intrigued by that one, great job by Jehst on making people feel the pressure. Grimm comes off as a Jason type vilain, which he exactly is. I love the atmosphere in this one. Waiting to see what is going to happen with my popcorns ready.

- Jackmo RP

Jackmo and his shrimps. Enough said. For real this RP made me smile as I can picture the all scene. I never knew a comic Jackmo was what I needed.

- Johnny vs Grimm Match

Would have like to see Grimm win it, just cause of his story and his character needs to be strong to be considered a monster but I had no problem whatsoever with the match. I actually enjoyed it. Also, Johnny’s finisher GOD DAMN. Brutal.

- Zoe / Rust RP

Won’t commentate on that since it’s a Cohle Family business. Who never argued with their sibling anyway?

- Heather / Terra / H2O RP

Ohw what a cute moment. Everybody apologies, everybody hugs. Two faces, one Heel. Houray. Just kidding Harvey.

- Valk Video/RP

Nice editing using GTA. I like the immersion. Keep up those little ones. The RP in itself is really good. Clunky Valk gets nervous upon seeing Emp, who doesn’t really understand what just happened. This session is gonna be wild. Calm down, kids.

- Cort / Bobby RP

Bobby and Cort in the same RP ? Thank you. Cort being the wiser of the two ahead of their match. Bobby and Cort have been losing but that did NOTHING to their stock. That’s what superstars are all about. Two of my favs.

End of Part 1..

Had to apologize. Heather made me do it. She said I would be a hypocrite if I didn’t.

• Mark Out! 1

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png