OCW RIOT - February 7th, 2008

Vic Vimes

Sorry Sunny, but before you came to OCW I had the winged tattoo and those boots. For the mostpart and at the clash I just had them black. You are a spitting image of me and therefore fail at being original. See OCW entrance video for the win. In the words of Sagat...

"Try again. chief.":cool:

First off...i was joking around and you went personal with it.

Second i find it funny that before i debuted you looked nothing like what you do now, so whos the spitting image of who here?

Anthony Martin is the TRUTH... not much more to say...

1x OCW Television Champion

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Second i find it funny that before i debuted you looked nothing like what you do now, so whos the spitting image of who here?

Watch your mouth rook... before Strider makes an example of your rookie look alike CM Punk ass.. I`d do it... but I`m too cool... I`m the ALPHA-HEEL of OCW now... no time for rookie you know... :)

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

I take nothing in OCW seriously and I leave the personal stuff in the ring to take out on jobbers like yourself. I will agree that I had that silly headband, but once I remember you wore such a thing, I quickly removed it. I don't represent jobberism and I won't stand by it! You mind your mouth with speaking with the greatest Multi-champion in the history of OCW.

Sean Strider vs. AJ Phoenix III Riot 10/18/06 - Click![/Quote]

• 4-Time OCW EX Champion *Longest Reigning* Record Broken 2009
  • 2-Time OCW World Tag Team Champion [ED Reed]
  • WWO Lightheavyweight Champion *First and last*
  • JOAP Jr. Heavyweight Champion *4/10/08 - 4/05/10* [Current: Regained 4/22/17]

[/Quote]

The Reggie Parks of Create-A-Championship

Owned :)

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

If something is written in colour it means he's talking in character. Which Strider does most of the time. What's in character is never serious. Like this:

Strider give me your EX-title you don't deserve it anymore I'm much more fit too carry the EX too there former stardom. Your just ruining it! Like you've done the last couple a years and talking about original I got only one thing too say: *Rookie impersonation* HEY!!! Sean Strider stole my BOOTS!!!!

2k8? I havent figured out 2k7 yet - Big Joe D

I am the First Dutch EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First European EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First True EX-Champion - The Air

Delusional? Not at all! I Speak the Truth, cause I can proof it and the others can't. Those Heavy !@#$%^&& ain't got none on me.

That would be me junior...

Do I need to kick your ass... again?

Sean Strider vs. AJ Phoenix III Riot 10/18/06 - Click![/Quote]

• 4-Time OCW EX Champion *Longest Reigning* Record Broken 2009
  • 2-Time OCW World Tag Team Champion [ED Reed]
  • WWO Lightheavyweight Champion *First and last*
  • JOAP Jr. Heavyweight Champion *4/10/08 - 4/05/10* [Current: Regained 4/22/17]

[/Quote]

The Reggie Parks of Create-A-Championship

Brilliant RP Mr Sensation. It took up about half the page and I was glued to reading it all. That's rare.

Also where's my belt icon you lazy fuck.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

So are you claiming that the file a complaint thing actually works?

I knew it worked...just didn't know the extent. When I found out Jackson, TN got pounded with crazy tornado's, I thought my prayers were answered. Granted, I didn't want other, innocent, non douchebag, people hurt, just Stoolservants trailer. My fingers are still crossed, that XBox finished the job. But in the wreckage video, I didn't see any used dildo's or pictures of Jay with lipstick smeared all over it. So who knows.