REV's OCW Turmoil 11-18-2008

Regan

I lol'ed at Cooper's rp on page 4 with all the Nash references & the whole replica belt thing. Good luck w/your bonsai tree.

Followed by a less hilarious rp from my arch enemy Leon. Bastard.

SLAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/827/macesig2eq4.jpg

lano15: liddel got KO'd!!!

lano 15: thats what i am gonna do to you in UFC

mastamatt1: i'm gonna drop you so hard you're gonna think you're Nick Cage the actor

mastamatt1: & the name of our fight will be gone in 60 seconds

Coopers rp's are golden this week...golden i tellz ya!

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Since no one else commented, I watched the full show for the first time in ages.

Versus is a dick.

From waht I knew and the fact he was against three Light heavyweights or people who look like it, I had Seth Irving taking it. I was wrong, as it was between Kip and Ryder. Dunno who won since it froze on Kip grabbing Ryder's foot.

I-Gen doubts Bladesworth. Bladesworth is a paragon of sleeping experience, and he's slept through Nate burning him, several European and Tag title reigns, and me dropping a statue on him.

Valmont has it all wrong. It isn't how hard you can get hit, it's how hard to you can avoid getting hit. Getting hit hard typically leads to more pain and chinlocks. For you, at least.

I don't like flaming tables being used on throwaway hardcore matches. Should be something special and PPV only.

Cooper spins a meaningless ladder match into a WWE Championship oppurtunity. Seems like kind of the thing of working with what you're given that everyone's been on about.

Wesley plots to make Smythe fight women. Doesn't he know that Smythe has lost to women before?

Cooper/Parker was the most technical match on the show. Which makes no sense as it's someone who's suited to using a flaming chair and someone who is more suited to using Vic Vimes as a lawn dart than Benoit vs. Angle.

Speaking of the midget, Jay is sending him to find me. YOU CAN'T TAKE ME BACK MIDGET! NEEEEVER!

Whoever takes that title from Cooper is destined to be screwed out of it two years later when Jay rings the bell to make them submit to their own hold.

CJ's the penultimate underdog. You always want to see him pull it out...but he loses to some strange Arm-based slam. Stop being hit by finishers and you'll win more matches, dammit.

I don't see why the fans hate Leon for selling out. Selling out is very profitable and Jay has a very good healthcare plan for what he says. You don't get three on one matches - very good health care if I don't say so myself.

Versus is a jerk.

...Versus is a jerk.

• Administrators
Poor Parker, POOOOOR PARKER.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

That's cause you have experience taking it from 3 other men @ a time. Douchebag.

SLAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/827/macesig2eq4.jpg

lano15: liddel got KO'd!!!

lano 15: thats what i am gonna do to you in UFC

mastamatt1: i'm gonna drop you so hard you're gonna think you're Nick Cage the actor

mastamatt1: & the name of our fight will be gone in 60 seconds