RV's OCW Turmoil 02-03-2009

Regan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because your hair is in it's advance stages of old age, doesn't mean that everyone gotta be bald. :)

If I say it should happen it happens. I'm Great Regan. This is my world and your ... oh wait sorry that's someone elses line.

Never Fear Regan is Here!

Hair or no hair, Trips will tap out

Not by the hair on your chinny chin chin.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

• Administrators
Dont forget to do your reports folks. On the League Ladder. PS Valmont cant have a hair vs hair match seeing as how he is bald now. or baldish.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Finished up watching the show and I enjoyed it.

As always VFM's stuff is classic. Had a couple of nice laughs there.

Wonderful Wesley vs Frank Smith-WW controlled alot of this match but Frank managed to strike at the right time and pull it out. WW played a hell of a match.

Trips vs Judas-Great match here. Nice reversals. Judas played very well and Trips used that experience to seal the deal.

Not gonna really comment on the Vid Rp by Fleminem and Rox that hasn't been commented on yet but I'm in agreement with the majority on the ladder finish. Good work though guys.

Parker vs Rox- I actually like Parkers theme music. Good match here. Rox faired well against a vet like Parker.

I got to comment on SDW and his new biddy. God damn! The front is hottness! lol....

The Mayhem and Irving feud is heating up and I can't wait til the showdown.

Yea I guess SDW does grow on you...like a fungus. But will Nate stay on the path of good and not evil....hmmm The ME was good and I can't wait to see where this is going.

A short but interesting show. I actually keep track of certain events and had quite a bit to write down for this episode of Turmoil.

Mr. Montpellier is on the hunt for cougar and uses the art of commentary seduction?

The submission time-off matches were a nice touch. I was routing for Trips... no offense, Smith.

The hotdogs may be gone, but the wieners won't go away *drums* Thank you, thank you. Flem and Rox are still at each others throats and God forbid this ends up with them teaming up to form some kind of Rap/Rock amalgum. I can't go through another Limp Bizkit/Kid Rock fiasco.

Also, some people really need to change the size of their feet. Not everyone can have size 18's men.

Just to let y'all know, Busted Nut Inc. is a branch of Gravy Train Inc. Like the slogan says: Cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe and swallow the gravy, bitches.

I need to ask Smythe what the rules are with his new chica. Is it like ToP where we just hit it and pass it or do we each get a body part? I call dibs on the mouth. DSL FTW.

Seth almost burned in hell last week, but it doesn't stop him from stepping on the Monster's territory for some payback. The feud continues to burn like a case of the Casey Paines.

Nate, we're cool and all, but I'm not watching your six that closely. Now your wife: I'd trade Sasha's mouth for Tiffany's hand anyday, because I'm a gentleman like that. Byaaaaaa!

The main event was great. Allot of stuff going down during and after the match.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I mentioned this once before a long time ago, but I want to make sure I'm not just preaching my own views.

If someone connects with a strike or grapple, at this point he is the aggressor and it's up to his opponent to counter. When I say counter, I refer to reversing a grapple or strike to obtain the upper hand.

I've seen a few matches where people will simply use a strike to break up the aggressors next move; sometimes even a grapple. Same with reversals. A guy reverses a move, goes to grapple the guy he just reversed, only to get an elbow to the face.

Now, I just want to clarify, because it may just be my view and not OCW's, but is it OK to break up someone's momentum with a strike or combo?