Everything posted by Iceberg LeTuce
-
Riot 9-08-2011
- Still mark for Hazards theme music. Jus' sayin'. - I like the look of Navera. Music is cool and the attire is consistant. - Nice to see the Rook score a win. I like matches that are on youtube. Much easier to watch IMO. Good show,
-
Summercide 2011
Much prefer watching matches on youtube.
-
Summercide 2011
1. I'm a self confessed Dragonfly! 2. Markage for Spoonage...giggidy? 3. KD looks...well yeah. 4. Had somthing else typed up for no.4 but I can't remember. 5. Loving MMAries 6. Watch the Crowe/Parker video. The ropes glitch at the start. Genuinley thought Crowe was doing an invisible vampire thing. Marked.
-
Summercide 2011
Just about to watch the PPV, watched the opening video. Makes me want to be bothered to compete. Might just do.... Fucking awesome opening video though.
-
The Clash July 2011 -An Episodic Adventure-
Mark for Dane's tron. I have no knowledge of editing so it could be a piece of piss for all i know. Amazing though. Congrats to Trevor. Enjoy watching you job it to Parker next week.
-
Riot 7-27-2011
Marked for Seth's comeback. Anyone else think the lack of rules in the rumble made it look fun as shit?
-
Riot 7-27-2011
Page two boost. I actually want to comment. ZOMG :O
-
Tournament Address
You're seriously annoying.
-
Tournament Address
I fucking hate you.... :'(
- Fair Play Tribunal
-
Riot 7-20-2011
Alright fine, i'll get all the girls again.
-
Riot 7-20-2011
I think THE GIRLS will have to return.
-
I'm Eating here....
This puts Birdie more over than Dane.
-
Riot 7-20-2011
It's a great song. And so was "The Girls". You're a mean person :(
-
Huge Announcement Regarding THE CLASH!
Hope I atleast get booked.
- Riot 7-20-2011
-
OCW Stat Changes Incoming.
Well i'm not a fan of the stats. I know they're getting there but they don't seem to bring true ballance. With no stat caps, let someone take 100 speed. But if they do, give them a slap, and tell them to grow a set. But to be completley honest, I still like the idea of classes. But MAKE people choose a class that suits them, and not just what they believe gives them an advantage. Example: YEH MAN AH BE A BRAWLER!!!!!! ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUBMISSION LOOKS EASY! /slap
-
OCW Stat Changes Incoming.
Surley taking 100 speed and leaving everything else at 60-65 will be well over 80ovr?
-
OCW Stat Changes Incoming.
Would it make a difference to have no stat caps? But till have 60 as a minimum and 80 as the overall?
-
OCW Stat Changes Incoming.
Made my new stats and got the exact same thing as Trevor. Needs work, but it's getting there.
-
Riot 7-20-2011 Card
LSD.....sweet.
- Riot 7-13-2011
- Riot 7-13-2011
- Riot 7-13-2011
-
Pre-Riot Message
Sitting at a computer wearing sunglasses and a shirt? Just need a lei and it's pretty much OOC.