Everything posted by Iceberg LeTuce
-
Happy Holiday Note
Sweet.
-
Riot 12/15!
Yeah I didnt know this happened but I felt pretty fucking hard done by for a couple of reasons. Pressed Y to hit my finisher...even though I didnt see the option. Sat there going "c'mon to fuck hit the move"....but nope. Good 3 second delay in that match so I felt very hard done by to get black racked right away. Sucks balls. First loss in 5 matches to a sub finisher. Figures. Anyway, i'll make a few comments later.
-
Riot! 12/14/2011 Card
Awesome card. Love Tibby vs Crowe. (assuming the videos load for me this time :( )
-
Ocwfed returns! Season 7
If that's when the video says "jwplayer" in the bottom corner then it should be fine.
-
Ocwfed returns! Season 7
I'll need to use reviews to find out match results :(
-
Ocwfed returns! Season 7
Agreed. Youtube matches where the easeist to watch. These other formats don't load for me.
-
Ocwfed returns! Season 7
My computer only loaded youtube matches. Yayz!
-
Ocwfed returns! Season 7
I would like to take this opportunity to rename my right hand hook - The Ghost Buster.
-
Ocwfed returns! Season 7
That would involve spending the couple of hours making my CAW again. No thank you.
-
Ocwfed returns! Season 7
Live ran out when we took the break. A 3 month membership has been ordered, but it probably won't arrive for about a week. Don't bitch without knowing the story, bro.
-
Ocwfed returns! Season 7
Can't Wait. Does anyone have a 48hr trial? lol.
-
Huge Announcement This Afternoon!
Exciting shit.
-
State of The Fed 1
Sure, take away one of the most fun parts of the game for me haha.
-
State of The Fed 1
I wish amazon got their shit together and gave me my game. I am going to make Iceberg EXACTLY like he was last year depending on whether or not the game allows me to.
-
ナイトメア [nightmare]
Dang, you're creepy, braugh.
-
Soon.
I think he just whacks his head off his keyboard and hits "Reply".
-
Soon.
I don't remember saying I could.
-
Soon.
Come slap some sense into these crazy kids!
-
ghettOcw: Nigga Synthesis
Everyone seems to forget THE STRUGGE us pimps have gone through. You're all fine and happy to pick out my flaws :(
-
ghettOcw: Nigga Synthesis
Well I'm just going to continue as normal. Not going to swear in my RP's or rape anyone or anything silly like that. (sorry VV :) )
-
ghettOcw: Nigga Synthesis
You think of swearing as epic? Are you 8 years old?
-
ghettOcw: Nigga Synthesis
I'm not talking about the word in general, i'm talking about using it on what is supposed to be a TV show. People write RP's where they sign autographs for little kids, seems kinda stupid that they'd start swearing in their RP's. Not really bothered about what you do, just don't like it personally. Also, let's not have a racial debate. Because I'm not gonna say I like or hate people of different ethnical backgrounds, i'm completley indifferent.
-
ghettOcw: Nigga Synthesis
Still think it's fucking stupid. Pinkey: So what do we do now Brain? Brain: Same thing we do every night Pinkey, fuck some nigga bitches in the ass.
-
ghettOcw: Nigga Synthesis
NEVER use the word "nigga" on an OCW show. Saying Nigga on TV is reserved for Vince McMahon.
-
OCW Asylum
Gonna post my pimpishly boring review tomorro.