Riot 01-25-2011

Mr.Hennig

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time you want a GM and you don't pick me you end up firing them. Odd isn't it?

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

• Administrators
Its a lil troubling that I would be the MVP of Riot, where are the rest of the rps folks?!?!!!?!!?!?
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Some of the other Rps were really solid. I really enjoyed the MMM angle and subsequent RP. I sometimes wish I had the game and recording device just so I could use the creativity avenues the game has to exploit some awesome angles.

LocoNY911: I hate you with every fiber of my being just looking at your name makes me want to strike my monitor

Trevor McManus need not RP.

Trevor McManus is the elite.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

The finale video was pretty awesome, but personally I think the two final shots to it were a bit extreme for what it was. Still cool though.

Mike you have to stop being so funny or I'm going stop reading what you write cause it hurts to laugh that much :P.

Blood, your promo never loaded for me, it was taking 4 hours and since my gov homework is to watch the State of the Union I didn't have enough time to watch it :/.

Anyway, as it's page one, and giving anything away on page one is a no-no, I'm just going to stop talking (typing) and hit post.