Ambition 47!

I agree with Pugh on this. Having vets come down here and there only helps the show and us rookies. I think when vets come down more of the other vets are inclined to watch our show and add to our discussion and it also give us rookies a chance to work with a vet who can call us out when we make a mistake with any of the FPR or anything. We as rookies probally wouldn't call each each other out on it as much because we all are in the same learning process.

Even Chris Mania tuned in this week - a man who openly hasn't watched a show for 15 years. This is because there was a title match, and because rookies are working hard. The vets provide the "star power" and the rookies provide the reason to stay watching. Thats how it works with NXT in WWE, and thats how its starting to work here too.

No.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Chris Mania tuned in this week - a man who openly hasn't watched a show for 15 years. This is because there was a title match, and because rookies are working hard. The vets provide the "star power" and the rookies provide the reason to stay watching. Thats how it works with NXT in WWE, and thats how its starting to work here too.

I don't come for the matches, they don't tend to be that great... I come for the RP's. Or should I kiss everyones ass so they all like me, then badmouth them in private? I'm not sure how to act these days.

Guess I'll carry on being true to my self.

spacer.png

I don't come for the matches, they don't tend to be that great... I come for the RP's. Or should I kiss everyones ass so they all like me, then badmouth them in private? I'm not sure how to act these days.

Guess I'll carry on being true to my self.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7426/srama.jpg

• Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17