Riot 430

Mr.Sensation

Which title shot are you referring to? Cause the World is being defended against Nate, who in kayfabe hasn't earned a title shot obviously, but in reality is the same person as Tobin Frost who just won the world title so think of it kind of as a rematch clause I guess (either way, it's still not the worst title contender we've had thus far considering we've had a champion who didn't win the belt to hold it. Not trying to throw insults Parker, just a fact)...? The only other legend getting a title shot is Majin, and I suppose that argument fits, but it's also a belt held by a guy who currently shows up less than 99.99% of the roster...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to point out the bullshit! Meanwhile, ragnarok is thirsty? All these vets sliming their way to title shot, while people who've dedicated this entire season have to wait in line for people who were here years ago getting hand outs. Riot 431 and 432 are going to blow lution out of th water due to kiss ass booking

There isn't a vet within shouting distance of a title that wouldn't eat you or your job squaddies up in a match. Some of you guys get it fucked up and think you're competitive with these dudes cause they fuck around with you in DMs or go easy on you in a match for the sake of protecting you in the long run. The vast majority of these guys who can waltz into OCW and get into Main Event angles can flip a switch and embarrass you in a match, straight up. You need to stop kayfabing in OOC threads and sort it the fuck out.

Who'd have guessed that even e-feds have marks in the locker room.

• Mark Out! 3

de7fe5a74875311b05346aba8e534168.gif

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Awards%202k18/UpdateOTY18.png

There isn't a vet within shouting distance of a title that wouldn't eat you or your job squaddies up in a match. Some of you guys get it fucked up and think you're competitive with these dudes cause they fuck around with you in DMs or go easy on you in a match for the sake of protecting you in the long run. The vast majority of these guys who can waltz into OCW and get into Main Event angles can flip a switch and embarrass you in a match, straight up. You need to stop kayfabing in OOC threads and sort it the fuck out.

I'm still waiting for that day. And if you'd like to introduce me to it, the floor is yours.

vince%20mcmahon%20gif

You tell im, all these goddamned rooks thinking they're worth something.

• Mark Out! 1

I want everyone to know that Jookie Marley might just be the dumbest person I have ever met.

Bobby, I think you have them confused with yourself as a rookie.... Or maybe 2k16 confused with 2k13/14 cause just about no one is that bad or that good at this game. Xander just beat me this week. Nathan can go toe to toe with all of us. I get that what he said was a little disrespectful, but you're still wrong.
  • Mark Out! 1

Bobby, I think you have them confused with yourself as a rookie.... Or maybe 2k16 confused with 2k13/14 cause just about no one is that bad or that good at this game. Xander just beat me this week. Nathan can go toe to toe with all of us. I get that what he said was a little disrespectful, but you're still wrong.

You've always been basically a sticks oriented thirst warrior Cody, a lot of the other guys of that class specifically dial back for the sake of protecting the newer guys and not blowing them completely out of the water. When dudes want to go hard and embarrass a player they can. Even someone like KD who isn't exactly a World Title caliber veteran has a prick mode he can tap into when he wants to humble a rook.

I'm still waiting for that day. And if you'd like to introduce me to it, the floor is yours.

I'm garbage on the sticks and that wasn't the point I was making, but you won't see me sitting around with pissy eyes whining that people are coming in and taking my spot. You've been here for the length of a decent fart and you're actually bitching that bigger names are being treated as bigger names. Fuck outta here.

I don't that you can make a fair assessment really given you haven't been active for very long. On top of that, I'd think someone who is always in try hard mode, such as myself as you say, would then know whether these guys can match up in the ring, because I've DM'ed with both Xander and Nathan plenty of times.
  • Mark Out! 1

I don't that you can make a fair assessment really given you haven't been active for very long. On top of that, I'd think someone who is always in try hard mode, such as myself as you say, would then know whether these guys can match up in the ring, because I've DM'ed with both Xander and Nathan plenty of times.

Fair, but I also don't know if the Cody stock has fallen these days. Also, those are DMs. Which is exactly what I said initially where a lot of people are in spar mode or fuck-around mode in DMs and not full thirst. With all that being said, it still doesn't change how cringy it is to watch people bitch OOC that legends are being treated as legends and rookies aren't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Mark Out! 1

Rook nucca here. Different show, but I'm a fan and haven't missed a Riot since I got here. So I leave it at this. Lots of peeps see E-Feds as an alternative to the shit on TV. There are people that don't participate, but follow E-Feds more than the shit on tv. Lots of people complain about Legends coming back for Wrestlemania pay days and taking up spots. So I don't understand why people get upset that rooks are annoyed about Legends coming back for our Wrestlemania. OCW is the alternative, but does what wwe does around mania season.

I been here for a cup of coffee. The legends coming back don't effect me directly because I got into a fued. But I can see how others would be frustrated if they've been here all season and didn't make the card. My show only has three matches represented, so I get it. No participation awards.

• Mark Out! 2

I understand the relation being drawn between part timers at WWE and part timers here but, there are some big differences in how much that truly matters.

The OCW is an alternative to what you watch on TV because it's open ended. So Nathan Carter doesn't have to wrestle a 4 minute match with a commercial break in some non-consequential spot with bad creative and no promo time. In efeds, in the OCW especially, you get out what you put in. You are not being handcuffed by Kevin Dunn here.

There is also no payroll here, so no one is getting screwed. The Inner Circle showing up didn't fuck Ragnarok out of a payday. We all get paid the same amount regardless of where we're at on the Lution card, and that's a big fat fucking zero. We get paid with the fun of participating, writing our little characters and our little stories and wrestling the occasional match. If you feel like you need the main event to get your storyline across, you are fuckin up. That's an irrefutable fact. If people fuck with Nathan Carter and Ragnarok, they're gonna check out whatever you do where ever it is on the card. If people don't fuck with you, they're going to hate watch your main event match and motherfuck you on the feedback threads and in PMs to Jay, kinda like when Cody had the strap.

One other point... typically efeds rarely have fanbases outside of the active roster, but the truth is here in OCW, there are some alumni and whatnot who really do tune in to Lution every year and check out what OCW is up to, and those people are going to mark out hard for some of those vets who are involved in big angles. The feedback threads themselves have been filled with people genuinely excited for these storylines. So when the only negative responses are coming from people boohooing because they want that spot, it really shines a light on the thirst.

• Mark Out! 1