Riot 430

Mr.Sensation

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to be cool? Do I look like Leon to you?

How dare you, you fluffy fuck. HOW YOU GONNA TELL ME TO "GET OFF DEEZ NUTS" WHEN YOU BEEN RIDING THE INNER CIRCLE HARDER THAN A FAT GIRL DRIVING DOWN A BUMPY ROAD? I hope Mugen pushes your shit in.

EDIT: YOU KNOW WHAT? WHEN MUGEN'S DONE BREAKING BOTH OF YOUR KNEECAPS, I GOT NEXT. I need redemption after you fucked me at Lution in 2012.

Step 1: Purchase an XB1 on Craiglist!

Step 2: Don't get robbed by a motherfucker in a houndstooth sweater

Step 3: Get Gud, Scrub

Step 4: DEFEAT VERSUS

Step 5: DEFEAT THE STEVE

Step 6: DEFEAT MAJIN

Step 7: DEFEAT NATE

Step 8: DEEZ NUTS NUCCA

STEP 9: ?????

STEP 10: I FUCK YOUR WHOLE DOME PIECE THE FUCK UP AND SEND YOU BACK TO TURMOIL IN A GIFT BASKET AND CHRISTMAS HAM, WHICH YOU WILL EAT HALF OFF, CUZ YOU'RE FAT!

Edited by Bloom
  • Mark Out! 2

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

STEP 10: I FUCK YOUR WHOLE DOME PIECE THE FUCK UP AND SEND YOU BACK TO TURMOIL IN A GIFT BASKET AND CHRISTMAS HAM, WHICH YOU WILL EAT HALF OFF, CUZ YOU'RE FAT!

That's the name of me ship!!

Da fuq??

• Mark Out! 4
bgjMbwE.jpg

Why does he have to beat those specific people when you couldn't beat Jookie with a ladder?

spacer.png

Why does he have to beat those specific people when you couldn't beat Jookie with a ladder?

I never fought jookie. You high?

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I would, BUT IT WOULD BE YOU PLAYING AS ALL OF THEM YOU PIECE OF SHIT. WHY DO YOU HATE ME? WHY CAN'T I HAVE MATCHES WITH REAL LEGENDS? WHY CAN'T YOU FOLLOW THE RULES YOU MADE? WHAT ELSE DO I GOTTA DO? I BEAT MAYHEM FOR YOU! MAYHEM! AS A LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT! HE HAD 99 DURABILITY, CHAMP STATS AND THE LONGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD!

FUCK IT! I'm getting an Xbox, then I'm dropping my fat sweaty scrote on your face.

• Mark Out! 1