Riot 430

Mr.Sensation

Yeah, no he did do it in a disrespectful way, so I can see your point on that Bobby. And the Cody stock has definitely fallen, I'd like to think I'm still top ten or so, but I don't think there's a ton of disparity between most of us anymore. My game took a huge hit when reversals became limited :/.

I also totally understand the point they're making. It sucks to feel like you're better at the game than someone, but they're in a better spot than you (and of course most of you know that I lean fairly heavily to the competition side of OCW). But at the same time, I don't think this necessarily applies to the two vets getting the title matches at this Lution. Nate has been around for years now in one form or another and is definitely World title material still. And the Ex title has basically been dormant itself, so I don't think there's a huge problem with Majin getting the shot. Plus Matsuda has a crush on Majin and he's probably held the title long enough to get to choose this match for himself. Has almost nothing to do with the belt and everything to do with Majin.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had two fueds with Matsuda and faced him ZERO times. Fuck me right? He wanted to face me at Lution after NOT defending at Certified Greatness. Fuck me right? Yes I'm salty cause I have been the #1 contender to the EX division title TWICE and have yet to face the champion himself.

I guess I'm just too thirsty

vince%20mcmahon%20gif

Yeah, no he did do it in a disrespectful way, so I can see your point on that Bobby.

Lemme just sum that up with a simple point. My kayfabe character, who is an entitled, whiny, petty, bitchy heel, shares the same opinion that Nathan expressed in his post.

And the Cody stock has definitely fallen, I'd like to think I'm still top ten or so, but I don't think there's a ton of disparity between most of us anymore. My game took a huge hit when reversals became limited :/.

If your playstyle was curbed that hard by the limited reversals it says more about you as a legitimate competitor than the game. Unlimited reversals was one of the things that really held these games back from actually resembling wrestling matches. While I do think reversal timing is a legitimate skill, being able to manage the meta and succeed is a lot more impressive to me than being able to hit reversals every time someone tries to strike you.

I also totally understand the point they're making. It sucks to feel like you're better at the game than someone, but they're in a better spot than you (and of course most of you know that I lean fairly heavily to the competition side of OCW).

Let me preface this by saying I broke into OCW during down seasons. Seasons with depleted rosters and very few rookies... but typically, if you are worth a damn, and people are interested in you, they will come to you in OCW, or they will at least respond well to inquiries about working together. If guys feel like they're being skipped over they either gotta take a decent look at the way they carry themselves and their abilities, or they need to work a little harder to reach out and make shit happen. There is a lot of opportunity in OCW. If you can legitimately work Ex style matches and have some competition you could completely change that division. With the World title stuff, well... thirst gonna thirst.

I had two fueds with Matsuda and faced him ZERO times. Fuck me right? He wanted to face me at Lution after NOT defending at Certified Greatness. Fuck me right? Yes I'm salty cause I have been the #1 contender to the EX division title TWICE and have yet to face the champion himself.

You got two options. Either Brennan is ducking and you gotta take it up with Jay and the book and get it sorted out, or he just genuinely doesn't want to work with you, and that's on you. In that case, sure, fuck you, but if you were owed a title shot and you didn't get it, do something about it. Alpha the fuck up and get what you're owed or get the fuck out of the way. If some shit like that went down with me, Jay would be awake right now listening to me cut a monumental promo on him, Brennan and the OCW. If you've tried those options already you didn't try hard enough.

By the way I'm the three time, three time, three time, Ex Division challenger. Never once didn't I think I was winning the title or give a shit about winning it. I did it because it was fun to work with one of the biggest names in OCW. The matches were secondary. #soulskater

• Mark Out! 5

de7fe5a74875311b05346aba8e534168.gif

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Awards%202k18/UpdateOTY18.png

You know OCW is only standing cos of the years of content the vets put in right? It's the 10th Lution so it's a celebration of how far we've come. Run down the card and most matches are dream matches if theyre involving a legend.

Get the fuck out of here with this entitled bullshit. Like bob says, we have "fans" who will love the nostalgia. Ragnarok have done nothing but lose and whine all season but Where's their shots b!!!

Now the roster is big, you don't get handouts unless you broke your back in the old country. Fuck you bubbas

• Mark Out! 5

No.

All this complaining about people not getting their spots :p

I'm the longest serving ACTIVE orange name here and I ain't even on the card!! So fuck your spot Nathan!!

Infact, I think I'm the only legend not on the card.

[On a serious note, I do understand why Nathan is pissed about the Ex title , he has a legit claim there , you probably would have been fighting Matsuda if I hadn't have stepped aside for the Suda / Majin fight , so maybe that's on me? if it is, fuck you twice :p ]

I would sit in the skybox and watch with Arnerd , cept he racist and don't like the white folk.

• Mark Out! 7

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

If I do recall you did face Matsuda in a title match, sure it was Spider subbing in but it was a LEGIT title match and you lost, you then followed that loss up with another one against Spider.

So you aren't entitled to a shot with anything actually. Booking can't force anyone to feud with anyone, if Matsuda wanted to ditch you to work with Majin that's on him. And quite frankly I don't blame him as Majin is his dream match.

Never put your eggs in one basket, this is why we shitted on you guys when your formed Ragnarok at the beginning of the season because in essence you just eliminated 3 possible feuds heading into the biggest Lution ever.

• Mark Out! 3

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

L

If I do recall you did face Matsuda in a title match, sure it was Spider subbing in but it was a LEGIT title match and you lost, you then followed that loss up with another one against Spider.

So you aren't entitled to a shot with anything actually. Booking can't force anyone to feud with anyone, if Matsuda wanted to ditch you to work with Majin that's on him. And quite frankly I don't blame him as Majin is his dream match.

Never put your eggs in one basket, this is why we shitted on you guys when your formed Ragnarok at the beginning of the season because in essence you just eliminated 3 possible feuds heading into the biggest Lution ever.

Hahahahhaha the booking meeting last night, the irony. To the point Nathan remember that suda was looking to make it right for Luton and you opted out since you when to work with chocolatepenguin, and you didn't want to high and dry them. All I will say is 432 Hahahahhaha I love it booker man.

• Mark Out! 4

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

To be completely fair... This is the first Lution I've been a part of where Jay didn't have final say in everything and it's the worst Lution set up I can remember...

The Steve and Buffness (two completely unproven peiple) are set to Main Event and even the match card says therly aren't supposed to be there and that's clearly changed.

Nate vs Pugh which is actually an awesome match... And I think Pugh deserves it... But Nate hasn't wrestled a single match all year... So while his coming back is great his Main eventing Lution without earning the spot in this year's game (as Nate or Tobin) buts a massive asterisk on even this match..

Suda still holding the Ex division title is a sham that everyone can confirm... But him vs Majin would have been a dream match if Suda was around at all this year we now have a title caught up in a feud with zero build...

Not a single person won their way to their Lution opportunity this year...

When Jay was planning Lution... Everyone had to earn their shot on the sticks... Who did Crossbones beat to get a shot at Drago????

This will go down as one of the worst Lution for me easily... Because nowone earned these opportunities... It's the first Lution booked by fanboy politics... Which was the reason I chose OCW over other E-Feds back in the day... This used to be the place where people earned opportunity... Sucks forball these new people that they didn't get the chance to do that for the biggest show of the year...

But again that's just my opinion

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

To be completely fair... This is the first Lution I've been a part of where Jay didn't have final say in everything and it's the worst Lution set up I can remember...

The Steve and Buffness (two completely unproven peiple) are set to Main Event and even the match card says therly aren't supposed to be there and that's clearly changed.

Nate vs Pugh which is actually an awesome match... And I think Pugh deserves it... But Nate hasn't wrestled a single match all year... So while his coming back is great his Main eventing Lution without earning the spot in this year's game (as Nate or Tobin) buts a massive asterisk on even this match..

Suda still holding the Ex division title is a sham that everyone can confirm... But him vs Majin would have been a dream match if Suda was around at all this year we now have a title caught up in a feud with zero build...

Not a single person won their way to their Lution opportunity this year...

When Jay was planning Lution... Everyone had to earn their shot on the sticks... Who did Crossbones beat to get a shot at Drago????

This will go down as one of the worst Lution for me easily... Because nowone earned these opportunities... It's the first Lution booked by fanboy politics... Which was the reason I chose OCW over other E-Feds back in the day... This used to be the place where people earned opportunity... Sucks forball these new people that they didn't get the chance to do that for the biggest show of the year...

But again that's just my opinion

To be fair, I messaged Drago when he was still in his feud with Mugen , asking him if he had any plans after that was done, and if we could work something if he was free , the title wasn't even mentioned , as it was more about the actual feud to me between Xbones and Drago characters.

The title could have ended up on Mugen by that time , it just so happens that Drago retained, and the NA title came along with it , The NA title has always been about solid feuds and not just random title defences imo , and we managed to build a great feud with the added extra of the mask vs title stip.

So whilst I appreciate your comment about 'who did he beat '....it isn't always about that, because I sure as shit put in the work to justify the match.

Look at the card itself, you might not like HOW the matches came to be, but you can't deny that they are top notch matches, every one of them...so from a viewing point, it's one of the most solid cards EVER.

• Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

I understand the relation being drawn between part timers at WWE and part timers here but, there are some big differences in how much that truly matters.

The OCW is an alternative to what you watch on TV because it's open ended. So Nathan Carter doesn't have to wrestle a 4 minute match with a commercial break in some non-consequential spot with bad creative and no promo time. In efeds, in the OCW especially, you get out what you put in. You are not being handcuffed by Kevin Dunn here.

There is also no payroll here, so no one is getting screwed. The Inner Circle showing up didn't fuck Ragnarok out of a payday. We all get paid the same amount regardless of where we're at on the Lution card, and that's a big fat fucking zero. We get paid with the fun of participating, writing our little characters and our little stories and wrestling the occasional match. If you feel like you need the main event to get your storyline across, you are fuckin up. That's an irrefutable fact. If people fuck with Nathan Carter and Ragnarok, they're gonna check out whatever you do where ever it is on the card. If people don't fuck with you, they're going to hate watch your main event match and motherfuck you on the feedback threads and in PMs to Jay, kinda like when Cody had the strap.

One other point... typically efeds rarely have fanbases outside of the active roster, but the truth is here in OCW, there are some alumni and whatnot who really do tune in to Lution every year and check out what OCW is up to, and those people are going to mark out hard for some of those vets who are involved in big angles. The feedback threads themselves have been filled with people genuinely excited for these storylines. So when the only negative responses are coming from people boohooing because they want that spot, it really shines a light on the thirst.

Work all year, for the rock to come in and win the title, then have a guy who's been here for three weeks tell you you're not good, then back out as soon as he's challenged.