Riot 430

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators
Work all year, for the rock to come in and win the title, then have a guy who's been here for three weeks tell you you're not good, then back out as soon as he's challenged.

Walk before you run. All year is 12 months, its been 4 months.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, I messaged Drago when he was still in his feud with Mugen , asking him if he had any plans after that was done, and if we could work something if he was free , the title wasn't even mentioned , as it was more about the actual feud to me between Xbones and Drago characters.

The title could have ended up on Mugen by that time , it just so happens that Drago retained, and the NA title came along with it , The NA title has always been about solid feuds and not just random title defences imo , and we managed to build a great feud with the added extra of the mask vs title stip.

So whilst I appreciate your comment about 'who did he beat '....it isn't always about that, because I sure as shit put in the work to justify the match.

Look at the card itself, you might not like HOW the matches came to be, but you can't deny that they are top notch matches, every one of them...so from a viewing point, it's one of the most solid cards EVER.

And in that lies the problem... You've justified the match for yourself... But how about Tre, Xander, KD and the rest of the mid card... Did you justify to them that you deserve the match?

That's why it should be earned and not gifted... Which is what Jay understood and implemented in the Lutions I was a part of 3,4,5,6... This is the first time I'm seeing it booked on who the bookers want to see and it's a mess!!!

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

To be completely fair... This is the first Lution I've been a part of where Jay didn't have final say in everything and it's the worst Lution set up I can remember...

The Steve and Buffness (two completely unproven peiple) are set to Main Event and even the match card says therly aren't supposed to be there and that's clearly changed.

Nate vs Pugh which is actually an awesome match... And I think Pugh deserves it... But Nate hasn't wrestled a single match all year... So while his coming back is great his Main eventing Lution without earning the spot in this year's game (as Nate or Tobin) buts a massive asterisk on even this match..

Suda still holding the Ex division title is a sham that everyone can confirm... But him vs Majin would have been a dream match if Suda was around at all this year we now have a title caught up in a feud with zero build...

Not a single person won their way to their Lution opportunity this year...

When Jay was planning Lution... Everyone had to earn their shot on the sticks... Who did Crossbones beat to get a shot at Drago????

This will go down as one of the worst Lution for me easily... Because nowone earned these opportunities... It's the first Lution booked by fanboy politics... Which was the reason I chose OCW over other E-Feds back in the day... This used to be the place where people earned opportunity... Sucks forball these new people that they didn't get the chance to do that for the biggest show of the year...

But again that's just my opinion

http://www.geeksandcleats.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

Fuck up outta here Smythe, your only claim to fame is a Lution main event that Nate GIFTED you (ie YOU DIDN'T EARN IT)

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png

• Administrators
To be completely fair... This is the first Lution I've been a part of where Jay didn't have final say in everything and it's the worst Lution set up I can remember...

The Steve and Buffness (two completely unproven peiple) are set to Main Event and even the match card says therly aren't supposed to be there and that's clearly changed.

Nate vs Pugh which is actually an awesome match... And I think Pugh deserves it... But Nate hasn't wrestled a single match all year... So while his coming back is great his Main eventing Lution without earning the spot in this year's game (as Nate or Tobin) buts a massive asterisk on even this match..

Suda still holding the Ex division title is a sham that everyone can confirm... But him vs Majin would have been a dream match if Suda was around at all this year we now have a title caught up in a feud with zero build...

Not a single person won their way to their Lution opportunity this year...

When Jay was planning Lution... Everyone had to earn their shot on the sticks... Who did Crossbones beat to get a shot at Drago????

This will go down as one of the worst Lution for me easily... Because nowone earned these opportunities... It's the first Lution booked by fanboy politics... Which was the reason I chose OCW over other E-Feds back in the day... This used to be the place where people earned opportunity... Sucks forball these new people that they didn't get the chance to do that for the biggest show of the year...

But again that's just my opinion

You didn't beat anyone when we fueded for lution........

I guess in smythe logic (its great when I do it).

I have someone going through lution (no serious its awful) and a lot of those matches are thrown together so (ppl feel speshul) IE rookie rushes etc, Lets not forget Ryder vs Refs for 47 minutes, a 66 min Main Event that literally no one watched etc. But its great back then right?

ROXANNNNE YOU DONT GOT TO PUT ON THE RED LIGHT!

http://www.lethalwrestling.com/le/csme/rvd_files/rvd1.jpg

• Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

I appreciate the legends being here, I do, and I'm glad that Sean worked so hard. But honestly the entire card is of people who weren't here for like more than three weeks, idk if justified or not but even the turmoil guys should be more on this card, it's like okay legends for one night, then back to the young guns.

And in that lies the problem... You've justified the match for yourself... But how about Tre, Xander, KD and the rest of the mid card... Did you justify to them that you deserve the match?

That's why it should be earned and not gifted... Which is what Jay understood and implemented in the Lutions I was a part of 3,4,5,6... This is the first time I'm seeing it booked on who the bookers want to see and it's a mess!!!

Tre, Xander and Nathan aren't Midcard [no offense to those guys] , they are lower card due to the time they have been here , NA title is upper midcard , so your only valid point is KD , but his character / gimmick etc is too erratic / inconsistent , same with his wins/losses and he is rarely involved in any feuds.

You blew your shot when you lost to Arnaud , and there arent really any other Midcard people that aren't /weren't already involved in anything.

Like I said, I messaged Drago weeks and weeks ago, asking if he had any plans post-Mugen , he didn't...which means nobody else had asked him to work together, so I should turn down the opportunity?

We can only beat who we are booked against, and as luck had it, Parker and Crowe were getting booked over Xbones for a few weeks leading up to it, so there wasn't much I could do apart from build the feud in other avenues.

• Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

I appreciate the legends being here, I do, and I'm glad that Sean worked so hard. But honestly the entire card is of people who weren't here for like more than three weeks, idk if justified or not but even the turmoil guys should be more on this card, it's like okay legends for one night, then back to the young guns.

http://www.geeksandcleats.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

MORE than half this card was rookie matches. Did you catch Smythe's stupid?

• Mark Out! 1

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png

• Administrators

What about Wesley Adams Poe when you was fueding with guy? you didnt earn that spot that was the angle yall had worked out? Champs also can decide if they want to work with someone in the interim. I'm not always going to go GO FIGHT THIS GUY, because there are so many variables at stakes also, This isn't turmoil Im not tossing out title shots to ppl still wet behind the ears when if they lose they go radio silent. And if they win they don't shut up.

Its a Marathon, you out of eveyrone should know that not getting any kind of real opporutnity until a good year after you where here. But nah fuck it I WON A MATCH I NEED THE BELT, did you do some writinng? good angles? NAH BUT I NEED IT.

Thats the problem and it was touched on the hootcast no one is fueding unless a belt is involved, the Golden Era didnt do that only the thirst bukets did hell the ambition era didnt do that only the thirst buckets did. You don't need a belt to quanitfy who you are? If you put in the work and that isn't just "showing up" then we see that and we book around it. The fucking irony of all your bullshit is that its already been addressed, But come the cards you can pretend that your words had an influence hahaha.

I look at the Lution card and for the first time in 11 years I can say, holy shit I really want to see EVERYMATCH on this card. I really want to see where all of these stories take us. As opposed to years past where there was 1 match worth a fuck, or hell the Main event was the worst match on the card and we had like 3 jewels.

Frankly your attitude is disgusting and leading a poor example, your telling rooks. Just show up thats good enough. Chill, b.

We can talk about FI matches, Ex matches, this that or the other till the cows come fucking home. Bottom line What was booked was what was presented. Each of those people earned they spot in some form or capacity. At the bare minimum its something I want to see.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

Im not actually sure why Tre and Nathan have such a problem , there's 4 rookie matches on the card, so what's the issue?
  • Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

• Administrators

And you know what you might be right. But the diff is alot of the "YOUNG GUNZ" are just sorta there. No one is standing out. So what happens when the retirement home goes back into the primordial ooze? yall gonna chug the fuck along doing fuck all with your hands out? or you gonna do angles we want to see and stories we want to read? Because leading to it, its been fuck all.

You lost to Arnerd and folded like a cheap suit,

The Phantom Rane was supposed to fued with an injured cobra but who the hell knows what happend with that

Kass went to turmoil to defend his honor

Carter is holding the brunt of the work, and with IRL can only do so much.

None of that makes for exactly riveting tv, like I said before the 429 Rag stuff was really well crafted. But OCW is about What have you done for me lately you cant sit on your dick and expect 1 thing to carry you on.

Do I get the resentment, sure. But it's not like you guys are wowing us with Dennis quality shit either.

It's like if you guys aren't near a belt, your not going to do anything and thats the wrong way to be. Gold comes with work.

So be salty, making bitch made comments or start wowing everyone and forcing them to take notice. Nobody gave a flying fuck about Matsuda till he tapped out the OCW Champon, and set someone on fire, no one gave a fuck about Dupree till he planted Aries on his face.. Well no we did, bad example bottom line yall don't do shit. Make us care, make us belive, make us be like OH SHIT.

Bingo does it, jackson does it. The fuck cant yall?

Like further proof yall don't know what the fuck is going on. I honestly thought the lution match would be Rag vs Sid and Lee maybe evening tying in Cobra which would be a 3v3 or a tag and a 1 on 1. That is what was actually building and being pretty entertaning to watch, what happened? I don't know Lee and Sid fucked off to Turmoil.

• Mark Out! 3
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry