September 2 Remember 2016

Mr.Sensation

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there could have been a more prestigious way to usher back in the Tag Titles, if not then it should have been held off till a better opportunity presented itself. Like maybe the start of next season.

And Jay should be aSHAMEd for giving it a green light.

• Mark Out! 3

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

I'm sure there could have been a more prestigious way to usher back in the Tag Titles, if not then it should have been held off till a better opportunity presented itself. Like maybe the start of next season.

And Jay should be aSHAMEd for giving it a green light.

Exactly what I said, I wanted to hold off bringing them in until the next season started.

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29

I see a lot of figure pointing

The Mark For Himself is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Mark For Himself and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

• Mark Out! 1

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png

Simply put there is always a better way and sometimes there is just a way it works out. I've been in contact with Jay and Matt and Trance for months trying to bring these titles here. Now they are. I literally tried to say "hey. Here are belts run with them. " no one has and I wasn't going to throw them to the side.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png