• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 7
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
Spider dies in 8 days (I think)
  • Mark Out! 4
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Top to bottom, show was STACKED like PANCAKES SON. Imma give a few words.

First of all, GODDAMMIT, I am down ATROCIOUS for Debbie D. Love me some tall-ass women throwing each other around, I'm a disgusting, filthy animal and I loved everything about this match. A sly win for Deb here, and I've immediately got my eyes on this character in the most WHOLESOME, CHRISTIAN WAYS IMAGINABLE.

AC Cobra's a guy I've had my eye on for a while now, seeing his writing, but seeing him in action was an entirely new treat. From entrance to in-ring work, the man's stellar. I see this man draped in some kind of gold in the future, mark it down now, call me Saucestradamus.

As far as people I've already seen, Flojo, Holly Hunter, Wrex, and Quartz did not fail to impress in their showings, but B-fucking-17, I'll tell you what, B17 has made me more of a fan with every single match he has. Everything about this man SCREAMS 'The Cream of the Crop', 'The Best of the Best', 'The Man To Beat', which makes it all the more impressive that Ijitu Quartz put him down for the 1-2-3. Bingo's been through all kinds of hell and I hope that he gets his groove back at Lution.

Considering the circumstances behind the Rookie Rush, all I'll say is that Derek, Jamie and Hunter are all fucking animals and we absolutely brought the FIGHT in to make up for the circumstances that led us to the oddball matchup. Am I satisfied with how it turned out? Of course not, I lost! But considering what we had to go through to get there, that was some good fucking shit. Props to you guys for taking chicken shit and making chicken salad. Glad to be a part of that.

T.Y. Sparks is just OCW's spot monkey extraordinare, but jokes on you, I'm here for it.

Wrex. Why did I pick a fight with a 280 pound colossus who can DIVE ROLL, FUCK! What a fantastic showing from everyone in that match showing why they're the mainstays of the lower upper-card here in OCW.

HOLY MOTHER FUCK, IT'S AN ICE CREAM TRUCK! HOLY MOTHER FUCK, IT'S AN ICE CREAM TRUCK! Everything about that segment was fucking...GOLD. EVERYTHING. I CAN FIND NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS. HOW ARE WE GOING TO TOP THIS? EMP CRASHED A FUCKING ICE CREAM TRUCK INTO THE RING, AND THEN FUCKED UP THE BROADCAST. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TOP THIS I'M GIVING MYSELF A STROKE OH GOD-

One last thing that really stuck out to me. Since I got here, I've seen at least something between Maxx Edwards and Justin Jehst on every show, and god DAMN I've loved every second of it. This feud? This is what's got me hooked right now. This is the match I cannot, and WILL NOT miss. I will be watching every single pixel of this match with bated breath, that's how invested I've become in a feud I wasn't even here for the start of. It is a testament to the writing prowess and talent of the people involved that I can enjoy these two characters and their dynamic that much. Can't wait to see Justin and Maxx kill each other on the Grandaddy of them All.

Overall, awesome show, considering we're almost to fucking LUTION, which is like, y'all's WRESTLEMANIA. Nah, you know what, fuck it, it's OUR WRESTLELUTION. Y'all've got me hyped up when I barely knew what this place was a month ago, and I can't thank you guys enough for the awesome content and all the hard work, dedication, and surprising amount of cooperation that got us here.

• Mark Out! 6

Christian Garcia:

1x North American Champion

Jasmin Kaffee:

1x World Women's Champion

Y'know, I said last show that it felt like a go-home but it's clear I was VERY VERY wrong. This show had everything you could ever want AND more and Lution can't come any sooner.

Jay made a last call for RPs and either he was overreacting or IT WORKED(in reality, it was probably a mix of both), cause this show had the WORDS.

We got a Contract Signing for Caine & TLB which might have went under the radar for most.

We get a solo promo from TY and we get one from Derek. We also got a Derek & Christian Garcia(Not to be confused with a myriad of other Dark Haired Fair Skinned Rookies)promo.

Then there's the EMP segment. It takes a certain level of Creativity and Insanity to even attempt that. Then it takes an insane amount of skill(that we all know EMP has) to pull it off. Just outstanding and week after week, I'm proud of all of us for continually trying to push our own boundaries whether that's on the sticks, on the mic, or in the editing booth. Outstanding Work from Emp. It takes a lot to make the same two people fight for a championship for the third time but I'm sure we all wanna see the conclusion as Emp has continually increased the stake time after time.

Also shoutout to Nate/Jay(I think primarily Jay)for putting over the segment(as if it needed to) and having continuous updates on the arena and not having any matches or in-ring segments playing for quite a while. It's one of those things that he didn't need to do but it shows how his passion for this is still in it as he still tries to make it an even more immersive experience.

I'd also like to talk about one of the most slept on matches on the show which was AC Cobra vs Chris Baxter. I think the props go to Jay for booking this one? Nonetheless, these are two of our most experienced handlers that might not get the same love as others and it was nice to see them square off and absolutely overdeliver on expectations. Loved everything about the match(and the Baxter promo afterwards[PS you don't need the "*" to show action. Just make sure its bolded]). Watch The Peg Leg!

And the announcement at the end, shout out to Jake(who I presume made the vid segment)and Jay for getting in their live action Roleplay bag and getting their acting chops out. On a more serious note, this is amazano as its so nice to have a story that builds so naturally for so long and doesn't feel forced and then to have the surprise involvement of Jay followed by the surprise announcement its so nice as it was truly a surprise as everyone involved kept their mouth shut so no one knew the match was happening and certainly the stakes were out of nowhere. We finally get to see this long standing feud get its resolution at Wrestlution and it's great as it really feels conclusive. After the match, if Jay wins, he doesn't get to hear any more people trying to give Spider the credit he doesn't deserve and Spider has to accept the fact he's trash, and if Spider wins, Jay is forced to finally recognize him as a HOFer.

Overall, I'm sure this sentiment will/has been repeated so much but this show was just Incredible! Regardless of how Lution turns out and how it compares to last year, I have no doubt in my mind that the builds for this Lution blow it out the water. I have never been more hyped for any PPV and that includes real PPVs from my childhood(I was kinda broke so I couldn't ever really afford to watch them and didn't get that hyped but that's not the point). Even the matches that seem like they've been thrown together, take the FIs, for example have had so much build since their announcement from multiple members of each respective match. Then you have all the tag matches and grudge matches. Jay has always talked about how this isn't a "Participation Era" and he's right except for the fact that everyone on that card has worked for it. After last Lution and for much of last season, we rode on a high of doing great work and having great content and doubts were raised if this season could live up to that. We're over the mid way point and we have not lost a step. Even with a 3 year old game we have been able to use it in new ways and still create fresh content to go along with fresh matches thanks to the rule changes/stat class rework. It's truly been an "All hands on deck" experience so it's fair to say we've all worked for the great shows we're getting. Last week was phenomenal and this week set the bar higher. Thank you to Staff and everybody else that was involved in making this the weird place we all love. (I"M LITERALLY TEARING UP WTF IS THIS)

• Mark Out! 6

"The Superstar" Maxx EdwardsKass_event_badge_2020.png

Just going to say a few things

Ice cream Truck segment is the best thing I’ve seen since coming to OCW amazing work Emp

Matches were good minus the two gimmick matches really but even those I didn’t hate good job everyone who wrestled

Rookie match was pretty smooth I was surprised minus the not engaging I’m glad it went well

Main event I did not see that coming but I loved it can’t wait to see Jay vs Spider

• Mark Out! 6

Amazing show. Everyone did such an amazing job I’ll have more to say later as I have to get through the RPs. But for now. Awesome work.

Very good match between flojo and Marisa who has gotten a lot better on the sticks. I’m a little confused as to if flojo or purple lotus is still with house of faith or not. Not really sure what’s going on there. But the match it self was really good.

Rookie rush was great new class is getting better and better. You love to see. Jordan pulling off a surprise victory with no revs very impressive.

Archer breaking parcas legs. I hate to saw I liked what I saw but I liked it. I know Parca is supposed to be a face but the caw always comes off as a heel to me not clear idea why. So I had no problem cheering for archer on this one as it felt like a heel vs heel match.

Last but not least sensation yeeeeeeeahhhhh. I love it. Finally get to see him wrestle. And this match gonna be big spiders in the HOF or out of the OCW. That’s gonna be good. Can’t wait!

I’ll go into more detail and speak if everything else later.

• Mark Out! 2

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

• Administrators
Y'know, I said last show that it felt like a go-home but it's clear I was VERY VERY wrong. This show had everything you could ever want AND more and Lution can't come any sooner.

Jay made a last call for RPs and either he was overreacting or IT WORKED(in reality, it was probably a mix of both), cause this show had the WORDS.

We got a Contract Signing for Caine & TLB which might have went under the radar for most.

We get a solo promo from TY and we get one from Derek. We also got a Derek & Christian Garcia(Not to be confused with a myriad of other Dark Haired Fair Skinned Rookies)promo.

Then there's the EMP segment. It takes a certain level of Creativity and Insanity to even attempt that. Then it takes an insane amount of skill(that we all know EMP has) to pull it off. Just outstanding and week after week, I'm proud of all of us for continually trying to push our own boundaries whether that's on the sticks, on the mic, or in the editing booth. Outstanding Work from Emp. It takes a lot to make the same two people fight for a championship for the third time but I'm sure we all wanna see the conclusion as Emp has continually increased the stake time after time.

Also shoutout to Nate/Jay(I think primarily Jay)for putting over the segment(as if it needed to) and having continuous updates on the arena and not having any matches or in-ring segments playing for quite a while. It's one of those things that he didn't need to do but it shows how his passion for this is still in it as he still tries to make it an even more immersive experience.

I'd also like to talk about one of the most slept on matches on the show which was AC Cobra vs Chris Baxter. I think the props go to Jay for booking this one? Nonetheless, these are two of our most experienced handlers that might not get the same love as others and it was nice to see them square off and absolutely overdeliver on expectations. Loved everything about the match(and the Baxter promo afterwards[PS you don't need the "*" to show action. Just make sure its bolded]). Watch The Peg Leg!

And the announcement at the end, shout out to Jake(who I presume made the vid segment)and Jay for getting in their live action Roleplay bag and getting their acting chops out. On a more serious note, this is amazano as its so nice to have a story that builds so naturally for so long and doesn't feel forced and then to have the surprise involvement of Jay followed by the surprise announcement its so nice as it was truly a surprise as everyone involved kept their mouth shut so no one knew the match was happening and certainly the stakes were out of nowhere. We finally get to see this long standing feud get its resolution at Wrestlution and it's great as it really feels conclusive. After the match, if Jay wins, he doesn't get to hear any more people trying to give Spider the credit he doesn't deserve and Spider has to accept the fact he's trash, and if Spider wins, Jay is forced to finally recognize him as a HOFer.

Overall, I'm sure this sentiment will/has been repeated so much but this show was just Incredible! Regardless of how Lution turns out and how it compares to last year, I have no doubt in my mind that the builds for this Lution blow it out the water. I have never been more hyped for any PPV and that includes real PPVs from my childhood(I was kinda broke so I couldn't ever really afford to watch them and didn't get that hyped but that's not the point). Even the matches that seem like they've been thrown together, take the FIs, for example have had so much build since their announcement from multiple members of each respective match. Then you have all the tag matches and grudge matches. Jay has always talked about how this isn't a "Participation Era" and he's right except for the fact that everyone on that card has worked for it. After last Lution and for much of last season, we rode on a high of doing great work and having great content and doubts were raised if this season could live up to that. We're over the mid way point and we have not lost a step. Even with a 3 year old game we have been able to use it in new ways and still create fresh content to go along with fresh matches thanks to the rule changes/stat class rework. It's truly been an "All hands on deck" experience so it's fair to say we've all worked for the great shows we're getting. Last week was phenomenal and this week set the bar higher. Thank you to Staff and everybody else that was involved in making this the weird place we all love. (I"M LITERALLY TEARING UP WTF IS THIS)

ILU MaxiPad

• Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry