CCW Turmoil 5-27-2008 One day later

Regan

Page five updated.

Trips next time put in what order you want your rp's it's easier that way.

I had too read it for the third time now too actually see it was supposed too be after the match.

For Poe I made a mistake and fixed it now.

For Bauer indeed everything of yours is there and in good order. Just a lot of rp's in this show which isnt a bad thing.

Never Fear Regan is Here!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I did title them "Trips rp (first)" "trips rp (second)" and "trips rp (third)" but I'll put a little note in with eachRP in future to be clearer.

I'm disappointed nobody has commented on the wtf win yet.

and Val, Fausto is my fashion guru.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

I'm kind of suprised there is so little discussion on this turmoil, alot of stuff happened and it was a very enjoyable show.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Hooray2.gif

2009 Season:

Singles Record:3/2/0

Tag (Including Handicaps):0/0/0

Gimmick Matches:Trip.Threats:0/1/0

Championship Matches:

Total:3/3/0

Career Achievements:

Dual Champ.

Best Feud Nomination in 2008

I just wanna say I really like Kip's bold attempt to rock the kilt it's unique and works with the Sins. I also like his cockiness, even though he disrespected my mentor and used a steel chair on him, I still like his character

LocoNY911: I hate you with every fiber of my being just looking at your name makes me want to strike my monitor

I hate Greed.

I found it kind of funny Kage retires and his old finisher was used so soon after when I didn't see anyone using it before.

I am interested to see what is going on with Anthony Martin come Riot.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/fsudogs21/HBKHARTSS97.jpg

It's ok, people don't read, people don't know I'm going to rip each of them a new asshole, verbally. Welcome to the new age boys.

Seriously, the Trips/Poe match was close to a MOTY candidate, and the developing Bobbi Jo character is quite interesting as well. I mean, seriously, CCW's putting an effin T bone on the plate for you, and what...you're all vegitarians now? Seriously, OCW is community driven. Where is the community? I'll attempt to at least put a wrap up of this Turmoil tomorrow.

Show some love, bitches.