Regan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first

so i wanted to make one comment before i talk later about the show,

I noticed Bold got a lot of flack for having moves not based on what's best for his character but for the pure advantage in the game.

I feel seth did the same thing with his taunt.... to prevent showstopers from stealing it.

unless seth is a crybaby storyline wise the crybaby taunt does not fit seths character and is only used for an advantage that it is long (as he stated on XBL)

This should be changed myself and others included try to find long taunts but long taunts that fit out character. Mace for example has the angery foot stomp it may not be the longest taunt in the game but it fits him (kudos)

if bold is/was getting shit for using moves for the advantage of winning and that are not based on his character then the same should go for seth and his taunts.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/kiss.gif

The NoHomo Club

Members

Justin Rox

Smythe D. Wonder x2 (3rd times a charm)

M.M.M

Leonheart

Deano Horse (Given and Taken)

Poe

Air...aren't you a face? that's a very un-face thing to do...

Tyro..that crow intro was awesome man.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

• Administrators
Airs pretty much tween/Heel, he shits on other EX folks whenever he cant because he is THE 1st EX CHAMPION EVAR
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Good opener, but it seemed like one of the teams didn't actually want to win the match... I smell staged match (and I should know :P) Interesting finish, taunt into a ground finisher... seemed rather quick but the indicator did show up.

Done what an opener is supposed to do, get people interested in the show, and it certainly did that. Loved the entrance from The EX Division team.

Second match now, and Tyro's entrances never cease to make me think "he loves this, he wants this." Josiah comes out and does his RARR I hate the world look. When you spill to the outside on the second match you know it's going to be a close thing, and Tyro and Josiah got that right in my mind, quickly getting back into the ring.

Josiah's moveset makes so much sense to me, he's the big hairy mother smasher who likes to let the world know he can destroy and entertain, where as Tyro takes a licking and keeps on kicking thus far. Alot of toekicks and irish whips in this one, from what I've seen but that's SVR for you.

Cross rampages and goes to town but doesn't do many grapples off of it, I like that... I really do. Tyro brawler rampages, few strikes, I like that. AND WE GET THE CRANBERRIES! I marked out for that. Tyro looks like he's about to win and Cross puts him down and out for a bit, nice false finishes here. FINISHER COUNTER! The false finishes continue.

This time Tyro survives by the skin of his teeth, fighting off the big man with his ground and pound style and another finisher fight off leaves us at an even standing and AGAIN! Holy crap this one's going on a long time... and another finisher fight back... and it's over... after all of that we have our winner.

I'll continue my disastrous reporting when I watch the rest.

Smythe vs Aries was entertaining, watch it and you'll see why. What have you become Aries, my friend :( My heart bleeds.

Death Row vs Bauer and the amazing maurice... I'm not spoiling who it is but I love Bauer's music, I want the MP3, and now.

What I don't get is... old look, does that mean X is back to what he was before or is this only a temporary thing? Interesting to say the least.

AND LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF THE ENTIRE MATCH IS IN FAST MOTION! Match could have been good, but you wouldn't have noticed. Whoever edited this has a lot to answer for.

spacer.png

Good opener to the show so far. Don't got time to watch all of it, but a Vision is definitely coming later tonight.

I myself have long taunts in my moveset, but they fit my character. So, I don't really see a problem with it. Like bold said, as long as they fit the character it seems fine

OCW's 2008's Most Improved Wrestler

2x OCW Heavyweight Champion

2x OCW Hardcore Champion

exaclty long taunts are fine but ones that dont fit are ghey..

like seths crybaby taunt.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/kiss.gif

The NoHomo Club

Members

Justin Rox

Smythe D. Wonder x2 (3rd times a charm)

M.M.M

Leonheart

Deano Horse (Given and Taken)

Poe