Everything posted by Eddie Mace
-
RV's OCW Turmoil 11-04-2008
Good luck with your greencard
-
RV's OCW Turmoil 11-04-2008
It's W vs L. & hvy vs hvy in round 1. Sweet artwork though.
-
RV's OCW Turmoil 11-04-2008
I knew that was coming...remind me what your record is against me though? I forgot.
-
RV's OCW Turmoil 11-04-2008
I tried to get an opponent lined up for an rp & an impromtu match but shit fell through unfortunately, so there was a bit of a void there, for all you Mace fans.
-
Jumbo Most Wanted
Kip only lost to a man more homosexual than himself?! He better have lost to someone else & you fuckers forgot to include his loss to me. & 4 W's in a row will only continue, I'll be the most wanted soon enough, just like before I was locked up.
-
Riot 11-06-2008 Card
Fuck.
-
Riot Trick or Treat Edition
without giving anything away that was a nice little add in bax
-
Riot Trick or Treat Edition
Parker I was you for Halloween!
-
Riot Trick or Treat Edition
It's Halloween so won't be able to watch till tomorrow but I'm looking forward to it. & I'm sure unless you're a terrible reader that the songs would overlap so use common sense for my rp & pause/exit out of that part of the soundtrack once you reach the next song.
-
Devils Night 2008
FACT 3: You're 0-2 against yours truly.:D
-
Devils Night 2008
FACT: I RULE.
-
Devils Night 2008
x2 MMM. That theme fits this ppv about as much as Michael Vick fits with the ASPCA. & also my rp should be right after my match since it consists of Kraven & I in the ring. & yes, I'm sure I will have positive comments once I get passed the first 2 pages.
-
Riot Martial Law Week 2
Just got back from work....bout to head out....but I will say... Trips & Ryder I like your guys' exchanges...you guys don't even always have to say something complex, you just have good dialogue back & forth that's realistic. A lot of the time people will be rolling off big quotes that have some point but aren't strung together worth two shits and don't sound like a real conversation at all. So kudos there. Kevin Smith would be proud. And on the subject of what happens to I-Gen since we have the no spoiler rule I'll keep it relatively vague: ha ha. See how it feels to have the long arm of the law bitch slap you?
-
RV's OCW Turmoil 10-21-2008
Also Valmont I'm not sure if you meant, "I like Mace's rp's" or "It's nice that Mace is now rp'ing" but if it's the latter, I almost always have an rp as it is.
-
RV's OCW Turmoil 10-21-2008
Yeah VV I know what you're saying but I doubt that Braddock actually was planning on ending the match on that one.
-
RV's OCW Turmoil 10-21-2008
I mark for KD's opponent for sure.
-
Most Wanted Week Three
Stings doesn't it Leon???!!!
-
Devils Night 2008 Card
Great graphic, great card. YES! I have made every card since my debut & it continues!
-
RV's OCW Turmoil 10-14-2008
Buncha savages in this town....
-
OCW Turmoil Card 10-21-2008
Mercado should open the main event up for betting since it's win-win
-
OCW Rankings October 2008 Q1
Book me against Mania stat!
-
RV's OCW Turmoil 10-14-2008
I'd like to say that playing Leon & Kang was pretty fun. The match was competitive enough and as you can tell our costumes were the shit.
-
Most Wanted Week Two
That's what she said
-
Riot 4 Year Edition
What about when you flung dogshit at nerd-boss Billy with your shit scooper?
-
Riot 4 Year Edition
Because of having to be your neighbor since you were in 8th grade.