Everything posted by Eddie Mace
-
Riot 11-20-2008
This aggression will not stand, man.
-
REV's OCW Turmoil 11-18-2008
Yeah shame about that. Do yourselves a favor, WATCH.
-
REV's OCW Turmoil 11-18-2008
Can my prison wife be Stacy Clark?
-
REV's OCW Turmoil 11-18-2008
That's cause you have experience taking it from 3 other men @ a time. Douchebag.
-
Riot Card 11/20/2008
I prefer long hair with some white & orange make-up if we're splitting hairs here.
-
The Desk November
The primary problem I had with my playstyle was during my early days. Because I was thrust into the feud w/Bold & put into tv matches w/o doing much dm's, I was incredibly noobish & didn't have a sense of showmanship. I was easy to beat & made rookie mistakes but luckily I corrected that fast & started winning w/some style, which I've developed to a much higher degree now & pride myself on it. The controversy you're probably referring to was my lution tag match, for which I recieved a strike. But since then I've developed a much better reputation & have had one for some time, thus I don't know why you had thought that & refused to work with me about 2 months or so ago.
-
Riot Card 11/20/2008
The fuck are we sitting down for? Brunch? Please tell me I'm not going to get the birds & the bees talk from Jay.
-
REV's OCW Turmoil 11-18-2008
I lol'ed at Cooper's rp on page 4 with all the Nash references & the whole replica belt thing. Good luck w/your bonsai tree. Followed by a less hilarious rp from my arch enemy Leon. Bastard.
-
The Desk November
The only mistake I recall is doing a ground grapple, then another one the next time you were on the ground & you called me on it (1st time I had been called on it as it was early in my career like you said so it was my 1st exposure to that rule). But then after I remember both of us agreeing that we had fun & they were competitive, so it would be nice to see happen on tv. That & why not just tell me you didn't want to fight me because for whatever reason I had rubbed you the wrong way in dm's? instead you said the aforementioned reason about Bold? Also, I had had plenty of fair, fun, exciting, competitive tv matches readily available for viewing pleasure since then, so I guess I still don't understand the beef.
-
The Desk November
Pull-out, pull-out, pull-out...it's called a condom dude. & to touch on what Kage said about picking & choosing, I don't care that much at this point, especially since he's winding down for the time being OCW career-wise, but it annoyed me when Steve said I had a permanent red flag on me due to being brought in by Bold, which is b.s. You don't have to comment on shows & watch them if you don't want to, but if you want to judge someone, you should at least watch/read what they do so you can judge them on their own terms.
-
The Desk November
That was exactly what I aim to do when I only get semi-booked from time to time. I still rp of course but I try and find people for impromtu matches or those who aren't feuding who want to work angles. I ended up with a sizeable winning streak & a world title shot; now I'm doing something similar & am in a feud w/kip for the pride title. I'd attribute a lot of what I've done to getting a good amount of W's in addition to the other pieces.
-
The Desk November
So is a condom.
-
Most Wanted
& in other news Hell had record 15 below zero temperature
-
Riot 11-13-2008
Wait till you're 0-3 against me...then see how much you hate me!
-
The Desk November
Also don't drink jay's kool aid! Mace Shake > Sensational Smoothie
-
The Desk November
Actually, I would enjoy it if you would send out birthday cards & cigars, thank you.
-
Riot 11-13-2008
I'm gonna go with the crowd, drink the kool-aid, and agree that the format, though old school, kinda sucks loading-wise...I mean if it loaded at the same speed then I wouldn't care if it's 1 page or 6. But it's not. Also the show was pretty entertaining this week. Bit too much Leon (jk...kinda) & some normal developments to kick stories along for continuation.
-
Riot 11-13-2008
I was your first. Was I gentle?
-
RV's OCW Turmoil 11-11-2008
D-Jack too but that doesn't count since he stalks everyone
-
RV's OCW Turmoil 11-11-2008
I-Gen are bastards. Fuck 'em.
-
Riot 11-13-2008 Card
Wesley is to OCW as Michael Vick is to the ASPCA.
-
Riot 11-13-2008 Card
Shut the fuck up, Wesley.
-
OCW Turmoil 11-11-2008
Shoulda booked me. I'd have had it in by now.
-
Riot 11-13-2008 Card
Watch out for his, "Sup?" pick-up line KD. It's an instant panty-dropper.
-
Riot 11-13-2008 Card
Watch out KD. Be prepared to dodge kisses if the bottle lands on you