Everything posted by Eddie Mace
-
The Rumor About Kang
I lied! It was a fact that you're gay
-
The Rumor About Kang
Hmmm....interesting....but the rumor I heard was that you were gay
-
OCW Turmoil 07-29-2008: RV Verified!
Nice ending to Parker/Valmont I will agree. Just not in the cards for VV to beat Parker ever I guess lol. Also I l ike the facepaint Parker, but idk about the referee cloak
-
OCW Turmoil 07-29-2008: RV Verified!
Smythe does love his KFC lol
-
King of OCW 2008 Card
Edward Marie Mace?
-
Riot 7/24/08
I'd have to agree don't leave the mic unplugged. If you don't like talking (like Aries) just leave it in in case it's needed (like Aries does). I got lucky the only person I've had to play who doesn't have a mic is Colt, and it works since we seem to have chemistry.
-
Riot 7/24/08
I put yours as bein harder to hit than the gore or runnin ddt just cause you have a wide angle to hit but only on the right side so if ya overshoot to the right much at all you'll be whiffing for sure
-
Riot 7/24/08
If we exclude ground finishers & TB finishers, running ones seem to be the easiest to hit Poe. & for some reason certain running finishers like Vs's running ddt or Irving's gore are easier to hit than say my boot or Mania's CFC probably because of the area coverage ie my boot has a narrow margin to actually connect but the gore has more because the wrestler's arms are wider than my leg. But you're right it's really hard to actually reverse a running finisher, but people easily run to the side or grapple/strike/duck under out of it. Not complaining because I like the boot & have stuck with it. I'd change otherwise. Just an fyi that it's not as easy to hit as you'd think, especially if you do it w/style (set-up, taunts, etc.). & as far as waiting to file a complaint and/or not saying it to guy's face, I did say it to his face in-game in fact about the pick-up/immediate whip which was his only real mistake & he to me about my tyler where I left him on the ground afterwards. He apologized on aim & had made it sound like that was that, it was done. I've never asked for a rematch in the past (other than in the hc 4 way match when the finish got f'ed up a few times but that was unanimous) so I didn't even think that was a plausible thing to do. I had discussed how my match went on aim w/several people who suggested I file it so it's on record.....meaning that now in this thread when it's too late wouldn't be the 1st time something was said about it. Ask fpr police to copy & paste what I posted, I specifically said that it was not something to penalize guy for, just something to note in case it became an issue w/him in the future. I deserved just as much for tylering & not picking him up afterwards. This is just to let guy know I was not out to get him as he probably feels
-
Riot 7/24/08
not anything to be proud of poe....that's almost impossible to see coming when it's stored as a showman much less when the indicator's blinking at the same time w/or w/o taunts. in fact no one reverses running finishers when they're normal....they just run away or do the technical duck under
-
Riot 7/24/08
No mention of my 2 finisher reversals = no mark for vinnie
-
Riot 7/24/08
Thank you Smythe for not putting fruity shit in place of our entrance
-
OCW Turmoil 07-22-2008: RV SAYS THIS EDITION IS MATURE RATED!
tbh I don't use my perk super consistently. I typically only do it if my opponent has already done theres & I'll usually try & incorporate it into the match by setting it up in the corner instead of just dropping it afterwards & going business as usual....but I talked to Nate a few weeks ago & I will most likely be dropping the hc perk as it seems to be an issue for some of you & I haven't been booked in an hc match in a long time
-
OCW Turmoil 07-22-2008: RV SAYS THIS EDITION IS MATURE RATED!
Actually you haven't been telling Mace to not use the hc perk. The rule was made that you had to stick with your perk and not switch to your backup one so I haven't. I've actually been following rules. Yes it looks weird, but what do you expect me to do, fight with a handicap? tbh if it were allowed I would use rampage in non-hc matches. & yes you would see my character at least do it because because part of my gimmick entails years of fighting & surviving on the streets, thus being used to foreign object involvement. As far as me tylering Fausto and not helping him up that was because he had picked me up before being double red & in the same instance rushed me by whipping me right back into the ring. I am not trying to start a pissing contest and call Fausto out. I have no probelms with Fausto, we both just made a mistake. I am posting this to tell you because you seemed to have missed the memo where Nate posted and said that he had already spoken to us about this
-
Sick of it, the day, your ruined this, awaken my rage
I personally prefer your cousin more but a tag team would be sick....also I think the whole southern, texas chainsaw massacre/devil's reject's look an direction could be good for you
-
OCW Turmoil 07-22-2008: RV SAYS THIS EDITION IS MATURE RATED!
When it was established Kage told me that the hardcore perk is only not to be used once your opponent is red, not you.
-
OCW Turmoil 07-22-2008: RV SAYS THIS EDITION IS MATURE RATED!
Don't kid yourself Kip Fausto & I's match was shitty & I'll be the 1st to admit it.
-
Riot 7/17/08
I should've done better kip....bold usually beats me in dm's but it usually is closer than that was
-
Turn the Page...
*pictures trance with blonde hair*.....*pictures kip conrad*
-
OCW Turmoil 07-15-2008: RV ROLLS ON!
I'm the con if you say so mr. substance abuser :) And Poe, you might want to change some of those batman quotes you jack to fit yourself more... "OCW needs a classic crimin-err faggot rather....& I'm gonna give it to 'em....in the butt" - W.A.P. "Let's wipe that smi-uhh semen off your face" -W.A.P. to smythe Remind me not to mark next time you do a Poop-pusher's Parchment. EDIT: we're fucking around for you slower folk...and we should have more show discussion....I will resume it by saying I guess we didn't necessarily need to cut or speed up our match as Tyro & Cross had a 20 something minute war. And I hate to admit it still but I like Smythe's new theme too....damn.
-
OCW Turmoil 07-15-2008: RV ROLLS ON!
You're the one who gives handjobs for thc
-
OCW Turmoil 07-15-2008: RV ROLLS ON!
Maybe you can last 15 mins after all Poe.....there had to have been some reason The S-Bomber chose you & I cant think of any other possible reason....maybe hes confused & likes a guy to have soft womanly features like long hair & make-up....but don't worry I'm not gonna judge it...I'm sure you guys come up w/some sweet role plays & ftr I'm not cross's free shag I make him pay.
-
OCW Turmoil 07-15-2008: RV ROLLS ON!
You know how I know you're gay Poe? You wear more make-up than any 2 chicks and you're obsessed with a man who dresses in all purple and also sports make-up....and it's not my fault our match was short.....you're the one who finished before the 15 mins were up...don't worry though. it happens to the best of us.
-
OCW Turmoil 07-15-2008: RV ROLLS ON!
You know how I know you're gay?.....you put Coldplay in your matches. Notes: Our match was a bit long. I recommended that maybe a small chunk be cut out to make for a more reasonable viewing time like with the hardcore fatal fourway with kip, myself, colt, and trance. But I guess this works too but I'd still probably suggest maybe cutting a couple mins out as a better alternative. Poe's a heartless bitch Valmont how couldn't you see that coming? Tyro's crow intro is pretty damn cool but I still really like your old theme music a lot more. Tyro & Cross had a war
-
Riot Card 7/17/08
When the fuck were you and I partners?
-
Riot 7/10/08
I do not blame Poe, he's a fair guy & I think it's just attributed to the fact that we were both pushing the pace after it froze for a second cause we thought we wouldn't have time. Next time Poe....Next time....