Everything posted by Chris Ryder
-
Clash Update.
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Iseewhatyoufuckingdidthere-1.jpg
-
The Clash 2012 Card
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/FuckyouImapancake.jpg
-
The Clash 2012 Card
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/10.gif
-
Mad Roulette: Answer the Call
- Create Avoid
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/NewGuy.jpg- Summercide 2011
You got it! http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/TrollDance.gifhttp://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/CarltonDance.gifhttp://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Dancetime.gif- Summercide 2011
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/MemesEverywhere2.jpg- Summercide 2011
Here's my Summercide review: http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/ButThenIwaslikeFUCKINGDANE2.jpg- Riot 01-09-2011
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Spidermanapproval.jpg "You've got it made with the guy in shades!"- Riot 8-24-2011
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/MattHardy-HungerStrikes.jpg- Riot 08-4-2011
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/lolbeer.jpg- Riot 6-29-2011
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Itsfuckingonnowchaps.jpg- Riot
I love your train of thought, Mr. Riot booker man.- Riot 6-08-2011
That's just me writing at 3am, I Wouldn't Read Anything Into It.- Riot Deluxe Card
Great, maybe now LOTUS won't need to bug me about beating him up. They probably will. =(- Riot 5-25-2011
Is that what you think Dane? http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/IT-DOESNT-MATTER-WHAT-YOU-THINK-1.jpg- Ambition 20+ Alpha
That's the first and last time I'm appearing on this god awful rookie-fest of a show. I hope to god I never have to set foot in an Ambition locker room for as long as I shall live (that will be for a very long time, in case you were wondering). I intend on contacting management about getting my spot back on Riot as soon as possible, mainly because I promised some people I'd hurt some other people, ugh. Needless to say however, Ambition's ratings probably went through the roof because of me, so on behalf of well, myself, I'd like to say to every rookie on this show, you're welcome. Buy my shirt, but Tweet me first, if you don't follow me you're a jerk! Hehehe I love doing that.- Riot 5-25-2011
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Ohboyherewego.jpg http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Wellshit.jpg http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/WTFamIreading.jpg http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Whythefucknot.jpg http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/AwwShit.jpg http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Spidermanlolwtfisgoingon.jpg http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/1279811777659.jpg http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/1280755356134.png http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Howaboutno.jpg- Riot 5-25-2011
Did I just mark out for Leon? http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/1293054739517.jpg- Riot 5-25-2011
Because of this: >Face of OCW Television - Chris Ryder Keep going. Almost there. >Dimpy little flame- Riot 5-25-2011
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Colbertno.gif Keep digging that grave Dimwit.- Riot 5-25-2011
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Prettymuch.jpg- Ambition 20 note,
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Thatsreallyinteresting.jpg Look here Luke. S. Dimwit (I'm so gonna' tweet that later), I shouldn't even BE on Ambition, this show is for people who aren't even ready for Flagship programming (and probably never will be). I'm clearly being given the cold shoulder because I'm stirring the pot with OCW management and their extremely bias officials. You see, as the face of OCW Television I see you as nothing more than a poor excuse to punish me for my just actions towards the people targeting me. But you aren't even in the equation Luke, you're the poor example the Professor of Professionalism has to give to his class of loyal followers on: "How to destroy a rookie's career before it's even started." So if you need me, Tweet me, but know you'll never beat me. BUY MY SHIRT!- Riot 5-19-2011
My loyal followers, my Twitter feed will fill you all in on my current situation, explaining why the face of OCW Television was NOT at the Riot taping ONCE AGAIN! http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Lashley-AwHellNaw.jpg- The LOTUS Manifesto: A Brief Explaination of LOTUS LAW
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/Applause.gif - Create Avoid