Everything posted by Jack Porter
-
End Games 2008 Card
Yes. That actually sounds like an interesting idea.
-
End Games 2008 Card
Neither Midcard title is going to be defended?
-
End Games 2008 Card
Its Smythe, don't mind him. It was actually his way of complementing you. Wrestlution 4, coming a year earlier... can't wait!
-
OCW/CCW Ambition 4-20-08
You don't have to switch it out, it just killed me inside after I finally found a move nobody used as a finisher.
-
OCW/CCW Ambition 4-20-08
I thought I had a unique finisher at long last, then I saw Martin bust it out as a regular move. :(
-
The invitation
You should manage Val. Whip him into shape, so to say. edit: As always, a great roleplay. Can't believe I forgot to say the given... :(
-
OCW Ambition April 14, 2008
I'll say it - I enjoyed Ambition.
-
OCWFED.NET Summit Meeting.
Like I have anywhere else to be... Can we aim for Saturday if too many ppl can't make Sunday?
-
Wrestlution 3 2008
I bet HEX jobs out to TBDTTP at (?)End Games.
-
Wrestlution 3 2008
Anyone else mark out for Heaton?
-
Wrestlution 3 2008
Killing In The Name Of!
-
Wrestlution 3 2008
Through Page 4 A-fucking-mazing.
-
Wrestlution 3 Pre-Show
I don't think Shawman should be fired.
-
Official Wrestlution 3 Press Conference
Wow, what a post! I just sat and read it all... I am ready for Lution right now.
-
Eating Crow, Sad Face, The Future, and Whores.
I can't wait for the summit. EDIT: In OCW a win took skill, no doubt. I remember my match with Otomo being amazingly enjoyable last year. I came so close to beating him with my cruiserweight, and I was so excited. This single match meant absolutely nothing on a larger scale, but this kind of match happened every time I played in 07. If I beat Otomo in 08, I would not really care. Because I am lazy, this probably ended up meaning half of what I meant to post, but I hate thinking. Edit2: In 07 every match I played was fun, as I already said. I had one match that pissed me off - vs Ryder - and thats it. Now, I get DMs in the, what, month I have been back, that piss me off.
-
Eating Crow, Sad Face, The Future, and Whores.
Hey Kage, as the only other person who got the demo from pre-ordering, I distinctively remember vetoing this game with a fiery passion. You were so wrong! This game is broken, botched, quick grapples v strong grapples is bull shit, and I really miss being able to walk like I wasn't a fucking cripple.
-
OCW Riot April 3rd 2008
I second that Meh. **Still marking for page 1.**
-
OCW Ambition March 23, 2008
There are faces in OCW? And I watch every Hardcore title match, enjoying 95% of them. Parker "Hardcore" Stevens has made that title into a quality title.
-
Trance vs Brian Hall
I enjoyed the match, finish looked great... and Trance missing the elbow 2x made me laugh.
- Baxter at the pool
-
Turmoil 3-11-08
Rev Inc has inner problems, that NEVER happens. Morrison for next TV champ. And I mark out for the Val Finale guy, lol.
-
Faq Updated Read And Confirm.
Is the Irish whip reversal still in the game? All I get is the crummy headlock reversal animation.
-
OCW Ambition March 2, 2008
From the deepest, darkest corners of.... Mexico?
-
OCW Ambition March 2, 2008
Baxter got no sold! I loled at "Coz you has been cursed by de black pearl,never to win another ocw match!" Great Show!
-
OCW RIOT- October 11th, 2007
There should be a 'not' in the above post.