I like Quartz. I thought he was gonna be a bit more ripped than that given the name. Match was good. Not a lot of rushing attacks from the rook which is rare. Looking forward to seeing you more.
  • Mark Out! 2

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Parkering'....enlighten me?

Your gimmick of smacking the fuck out of someone soon as they get back into the ring.

DEVILS ADVOCATE, you only seem to do it when they roll out then try to come back in.

• Mark Out! 4

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

The promos this week were top notch. Big shout out to Natoli Joe for making me look much better than I actually am. Dude is a lot of fun to play. I was alerted of the blatant hover as soon as it happened. Apologized and it will not happen again, hoots.

I loved the Extreme match again, another beautiful work filled with brutal spots. Love watching matches with holders like this because they're so good at making matches fun to watch whilst also remaining competitive.

The ending of the H20 showdown was awesome. The match itself was really fun for the same reason. Two really clean guys knowing what to do and how to do it. Would have loved to see Ligermask pull it off because A. both champs falling back to back would have been a huge pop and B. Fuck H20. The leadups early in the show were great too.

Match length is something I've been paying attention to in my own DMs as well as something ALL rookies should keep an eye on when watching the vet's matches. Knowing when to quit is a big thing, especially if you're super competitive, but Ws and Ls are less impressive if you can't put on a good match.

I know it's just a slurpfest when I watch, but I'm genuinely impressed with most things I watch on this gah' damn shoe.

I do have 1 negative though, I need more Paul Pugh.

• Mark Out! 9

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

I also can’t take this kid seriously with that fucking sig...Pugh has no fans.

I'm as serious as a heart attack. I actually walk into rooms doing that pose from his entrance. If you're looking to join the club, I will be holding a meet and greet next PPV.

• Mark Out! 4

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

I'm as serious as a heart attack. I actually walk into rooms doing that pose from his entrance. If you're looking to join the club, I will be holding a meet and greet next PPV.

You know, you are expected to have a meet and greet RP now right?

• Mark Out! 2

tumblr_n9h68biT9D1ti6gxco2_r1_500.gif

5S39P7A.png

Hall of Fame - Class of 2017

'Parkering'....enlighten me?

its been coined probably before i got here lol, anytime someone gets jumped when they get back in the ring in dms and battlegate, PARKERED is said. you didn't know?

its been a great joy in my life when we laugh at a Parkering

"you motherfucker, You parkered me"

"stop parkering me you son of a bitch"

"PARKERED"

its grapes

• Mark Out! 4
kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png