Turmoil 300

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 7
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Houston, we have Werdz.

A smaller package of Werdz on this show, as to be expected when it's a major show/PPV, but this still has a ton of good stuff on it.

As always, please find time to tell me what your favorite moment was?

Speakerguy is back. Enjoy the Werdz:

• Mark Out! 6

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Everything about Boulet/Aisu was great. The match and the stuff around it. Really great stuff.

Last page of this show is OCW at its best version of pro wrestling.

All voice/AI promos need subtitles because then I can mute them and imagine how they should sound.

That was 8 seconds right?

• Mark Out! 3

No.

• Administrators

Fuck you jake.

Tibby / Emps exchange was great. Because as with all things i enjoy it was chaotic!

"The sound of a record scratching can be heard as Dupree’s gaze breaks from the contract. His eyes rise up from the edge of the paper with the intensity of 1000 suns hearing as the words “RYU MATSUMOTO” scrap across Dupree’s ears drums like sandpaper."

Chefs Kiss

Lee Bingo 5 Years in the making was also nice to witness. Legit popped for LEE. And it shows the amount of work both put in for me to give a shit about either of them!

• Mark Out! 3
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Very interesting Paul not only got a shot at the title but he won. Amazing match obviously a great hand so I think this could make for something very good. Definitely the fasted rise to a championship I’ve seen while in OCW and I think this was probably the best character to do that. Excited to see what he does with it.
  • Mark Out! 2

Sorry I was living dangerously and live typing a promo into the submissions forum.

------------------------

Can't say I'm a fan of KC Barrett being manipulated by my shitty former brother-in-law, I'd like to have thought my bastard son was smarter than that... Must have got it from a stupid woman or something.

DNS are everywhere and I hope they stick around if any of them wind up getting the ass muffin treatment. I love their moving parts that could all become tag teams and perhaps challenge.

I spent more than 8 seconds on this so fuck it.

I will always love everything Ry does, even when it's straight up stupid, they put in so much great content that's just... It hits. Even if Marissa's assets cost her the match against Sue. MASS EFFECT REPRESENT. Another THICK addition to the tag division.

• Mark Out! 3

spacer.png

My favourite match was Aisu vs Paul Boulet because of the surprising ending to the match.

Honourable mention for Nate Mac accepting Wrex's open challenge.

My favourite video was the fragile Faith video. Incredibly creative, it held my attention and I'm interested to see more. I agreed with the post-show pod that from a pure content delivery perspective, each part on a different weekly show would have been ideal for maintaining intrigue and leading to a big reveal.

Honourable mention to Ry for that hype package for Telos and RyVaughn, and the Tribal Pheromone. Amazing stuff.

Favourite written segment is hard. Enjoyed the Future Idiots/Maxx Storage, Paul Boulet/Karmine and Deborah Soto promos. Hard to pick one that stands above the rest.

• Mark Out! 4

spacer.png

• Administrators
The thing that really stood out to me was the blood feud between Bolek and Chance. Having paid quite a bit of attention to those characters, I was personally invested in the part of the build I saw. This match could have easily been a Lution match as I heard mentioned on the post show podcast. Chance being in such a dark place regarding the things that happened with GOAT Academy had me happy for him as a fan when Bobbi gave him his new gear. Bolek is a work horse and a star in the making. Chance may have concluded this encounter with the victory, but it would not hurt my feelings to see these guys mix it up again in the future.
  • Mark Out! 3

Random thoughts:

I'd like to see Asui vs "Asui".

I wasn't here for most of it but GOAT Academy must have been very important.

Flojo getting wacked will never not pop me.

We signing ppl that can't speak American? Sed.

I'm a very busy man, Roosty.

Gone like Gonorrhea

• Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png