The Turmoil 8-19-2008 Show

Chris Mania

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

44 views and NO comments...fucking disgraceful.

Some nice rp's tonight, I guess after 3 excellent turmoil's we were inline for a bit of a dud, great rp's by Smythe this week...who will accept his challenge?

I lol'd at the Kavito/Ryder rp, Kavito's english was fine until ryder called him captain broken english,then it all went to shit.

Reed owes Mania a door.

Deano stole the show....again

Dangelo vs Fleminem- I marked when Fleminem hip-tossed Dangelo OFF the announcers table..lol.

Dangelo is improving and Fleminem is out to avenge his flawless loss from last week :)

same song played twice in a row :( once again the lhvy loses to a hvy, i don't understand why these 2 classes keep fighting each other,although it was a good effort from Parappa da Rappa.

Winner = RD 'I aint got no' Money

Page 2 and its the 3rd time i've heard Kip's intro music:mad:

Kip's coat this week looks like my gran-ma's wallpaper:D

Next outcomes Jacob DC Versus Trance,another hvy vs lhvy match :(

By the looks of the timer,this will be a short match. Has this match been sped up slightly? looked very fast to me.

Lol'd at Trancs running away from the ref,judging from this i think i have finally sussed out who kip conrad is :)

Trance's running neckbreaker actually looks more painful than my finisher version :mad:

Nice strong grapple reversal chain near the end,all that for a jawbreaker..lol

silly Trance goin for the ucm when Kip only single yellow with a flashin finisher,that was doomed from the start.slight vomeback by Trance to get Kip double orange,but it was way too late, a nice W for the Kipster.

Judas vs Wesley-Lmao,Wesley is one ripped cat,he also needs to stay out of Smythe's locker,and he even has Smythe's old intro.

Wesley looks tiny compared to Judas,I think Judas is the biggest lhvy i have ever seen and pretty much destroys Wesley. Nice fin reversal by Wesley,bitch slap and taunt was markworthy.small comeback at the end but it was too little too late again.

Judas ftw.

Knox vs Aries-Nice twist, i wont spoil it tho,as there's too much skimming goes on with the shows anyway so you gotta watch it :)

The match was long,and i mean looooooooong.I think it was even cut down.

Nice music in this match,especially the limp bizkit and linkin park mix.

I marked for the fin reversal into the running STO,that shit looked painful,this match is EXACTLY why tagteam finishers in 09 will be a great addition.Nice fin reversal by Knox.

The sideeffect looks strange on hoss guys,i see that as more of a smaller hvy move,Knox has a very,very nice moveset imo.

Another fin reversal,how the save at the end wasnt made i will never know.

smythe has changed his intro back :(

I-Gen vs Bloodline-ROFLMFAO! I was NOT expecting that, fookin classic intro.I always knew you guys were gay,and this confirms it!

The Steve's intro is fucking epic, I say it every week,I mark for that big time :D

Another long ass match here...Malu was just too strong..is he still a super hvy?If he is then i think its gay how both shvy's in ocw are in bloodline.I know Coop doesn't wrestle as much but still.... Deano saved from the Bomb by the ref being out on his ass,Kang saves him from the 2nd bomb,ropebreak off the 3rd..lol..deano is one lucky s.o.b,The Steve is hardly in the ring at all.

OMFG,are you joking me? I sat through the whole match for it to end like that? If that was the plan then you could have made the match shorter by atleast half, jesus.....the match was good,but it was way too long for it to end like that.:mad:

Has winning that belt cursed Kang?

Turmoil was ok this weekk,but i feel Riot will be better for the 1st time in nearly a month.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

• Administrators
New record?
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
Man that tie is fucking badass
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Lol'd at Trancs running away from the ref,judging from this i think i have finally sussed out who kip conrad is :)

Stop with the ALT Bullshit as this is why Bold got banned ..

You wanna be next?

All you guys are doing is shinning a light on who you think is an alt. Half the time your wrong.

Grow up.

"When you're pushed... Killing is as easy as breathing!"

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/766/kagebannernv9.png

http://www.selectmediafestival.org/2006/oct21.jpg

Bold got banned for frequently outing people, I have not and dont plan to out anybody, I simply mentioned 1 line as to what I thought,if that was ban-able then so be it.

You had your rant in the shoutbox and it was noted,so I wont mention it again.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Valmont's Vision

Turmoil was average this week compared to previous weeks. Riot might actually beat Turmoil this week.

Page 1-

We start off Turmoil in the gym with Reed, Air, and CJ. Looks like Air, and CJ succeeded in making Reed mad.

Fleminem vs K.D 3/5- K.D is slowly getting better, but still is the salvation army pimp. Also what's up with the changes on intro music? The match was decent, I thought Flem would win, but K.D honestly has been getting better. At the end K.D really wanted that win because he couldn't stop running around in joy before hitting his finisher. For an opening match it didn't last long which is good as it ended right under 12 min with intros. Nice W for KD.

VS laid the pimp hand down on Rivers, as he doesn't feel like hearing the questions.

Page 2-

I see what you're doing Leon, and clever...very clever.

Cross lays down a thick challenge, will Vs accept?

Kip vs Trance 3/5- I seriously picture VS everytime Trance comes out. I feel like I'm watching a sci-fi horror movie about bad looking clones. Styles are pretty similiar, but also are far from each other. I was pulling for Kip in which he walks out with the solid W. I liked the chain of reversals near the end, really made it feel like Trance had a chance. He attempted a comeback, but it wasn't enough to give Kip a scare.

Solid RP from Smythe. Very interesting to see the chemistry bond between the cousins. It looks like we'll be seeing Wesley's debut against Judas. 2 ex-wrestlers from my understanding, should be good.

Page 3-

Deano gets his lines in for the night. Hilarious RP from I-Gen

Wonderful Wesley vs Judas 3.5/5- The match looked even until Judas just started to gain some momentum, and pull away. A nice small comeback was attempted by Wesley, but Judas was just too strong for him. Also I don't know if it's Wesley or Judas, but Judas looked on the roids in that match. A few botches that caught my eye, and that bitch slap into taunt was a markout moment. Judas picks up the impressive W, and a impressive debut for the wonder kid.

Knox attempts to further add to his pain before Summercide. Just remember I'm taking a mental note of this with me to Summercide.

Evan Knox vs Aries - I won't spoil this. You'll just have to see it yourself.

Reed finally finds Mania, and gets straighten out about the lie that Air told him, and now he's in search of him.

Page 4-

Reed finds Air, CJ finds Reed, Reed finds the chair.

Looks like the Wonders are keeping it gangster with the same intro. Smythe addresses a few things, including the rumour with VS. Looks like we won't be seeing the tag titles at Summercide, and it looks like VS is alone in his war against Death Row.

Ryder gets owned by Kavito, or Kavito gets owned by Ryder in this RP. I couldn't tell, but it does look interesting if this is starting to build into a feud.

I-Gen vs Bloodline 3.5/5- No question here what I-Gen really stands for with their intro. We get to see Malu back in action since losing at KOOCW, as he teams up with The Steve. I-Gen was lucky in that match, as Malu was basically a one man wrecking crew, as Steve was hardly in the ring. I didn't see a problem with the ending, it told a story, and just adds to their title match at Summercide. I-Gen win by DQ.

Leon has definitely stirred up the pot, but what was that picture of? Nate drinking on the job, tsk tsk....Interesting cliffhanger RP to end Turmoil.

OCW's 2008's Most Improved Wrestler

2x OCW Heavyweight Champion

2x OCW Hardcore Champion